• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

I'm not gonna sugar coat it:
Baseline 6-D = Tempest = Sakura/Elise < Camilla/Hinoka < Leo/Takumi < Corrin (With Yato) < Xander/Ryoma < Laslow/Odin/Severa <= Lilith < Ryoma (Post-Rainbow Sage Trial) < Corrin (Post-Rainbow Sage Trial + with Noble/Grim Yato) < Xander (Post-Rainbow Sage Trial) < King Garon < Corrin (With Blazing/Shadow Yato) < Blight Dragon Garon/Possessed Takumi/Possessed Gunter < Corrin (Post-Resurrection)/Corrin (With Alpha Yato) < Sealed Anankos < Corrin (With Omega Yato) < Silent Dragon Anankos < Naga/Marth/Chrom/Lucina (Future Past)/Anri/First Exalt < Roy/Zephiel/Idunn < Grima < Chrom (With Power from Naga)/Robin (Post-Resurrection) < Ike (Path of Radiance) < Ike (Radiant Dawn) < Black Knight < Ike (Vanguard)/Prime Greil < Radiant Dawn Endgame Party = Dheginsea/Altina/Soan <= Ashera/Yune/Ike (With Yune's Power) < Ashunera < 9 * Baseline 6-D = Surtr < Book II Order of Heroes < ∞ + 9 * Baseline 6-D = Hel < Alfonse (Book III) < Alfonse (Book V) < Ótr < Nótt < Fáfnir < Beast Fáfnir < Nerþuz/Njörðr < Nerþuz (With Aurr)/Njörðr (With Ar) < ∞ * (∞ + 9 * Baseline 6-D) = Gullveig < ∞ * ∞ * (∞ + 9 * Baseline 6-D) = Kiran (With Breidablik, With Land's Power)/Seiðr (With Land's Power)
where does Freyja enter in this? between Alfonse (Book III) and Alfonse (Book V)?

In the latest forging bonds event the new heroes weren't summoned by Kiran but appear in Askr because of a manipulation of the dragon gate by Nergal which also dragged Veyle and Lumera from Elyos.
Nergal also tried to turn Anna into a morph after kidnapping her but she resisted it via sheer willpower.

It come from being able to survive without a soul.
I may have forgotten a few but there's:
-the Eitri summons in Heroes.
-dark magic user in Elibe since they need to sacrifice their souls.
-Duma's faithful and Celica gave their souls to Duma.
-Duma himself was lacking a soul before absorbing the soul of Celica.
-Idunn got her soul destroyed in the purgatory.

**** it, we doing this:
Another question (since I don't follow Heroes very closely), where would Byleth sit in the scaling chain? I don't know if they have any relevance in the story

Thanks.

Oh yeah, do you have a link to the thread where it was accepted?

Another question (since I don't follow Heroes very closely), where would Byleth sit in the scaling chain? I don't know if they have any relevance in the story
Wherever it says 'Order of Heroes' for now is probably your best bet.

Bunch of characters don't have a clear spot in the scaling chain yet other than everyone scaling to book milestones...

Question: Should we give Emblems the same abilities as their main counterparts? They're technically still the same person, since the Emblems recall becoming Emblems, but they've changed to the point where the Emblems acknowledge that they aren't the original hero.

Question: Should we give Emblems the same abilities as their main counterparts? They're technically still the same person, since the Emblems recall becoming Emblems, but they've changed to the point where the Emblems acknowledge that they aren't the original hero.
Probably

It's like the vestiges of one for all

Back