• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

For Strongest Speed Equalized Low 5-B: Golden King vs Susanoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how GK would win here at all given the fact that Terumi alone resists virtually..... everything GK has except for corrosion inducement, but that's not gonna help at all.

With those kinds of specs Terumi has at his strongest, there's nothing in GK's arsenal that will even remotely allow him to combat him.

Heck, I'd argue that anyone that can resist PI and is low 5-B can curbstomp GK due to it rendering all of his abilities moot.

There's really nothing Ulthratotep GK can do Terumi needs not a lot to do to just beat him.

High Godly Regen is a total B to get around that GK can't get through, and that's not counting how his Glare, even being boosted to hundreds of millions of times their original potency in this state, is not doing anything if Teremui's resistances are beyond atomization and all that weird junk it does.

Even the Hands won't do much and FAIK with what BBverse have, I sure as hell don't remember GK being able to crush something on a Tier 2 scale like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back