• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fortnite Range error

This meme of a game has suffered its low range long enough. Their guns have been easily able to shoot across the map, and snipe people from the sky. Tens of meters is seriously under balling what they can do. Needs a quick upgrade. My understanding is Hundreds of meters to maybe Thousands with typical guns, as being able to shoot across the map, and snipe people flying high in the sky. And Thousands for Snipers. cause ya know. Snipers.

i agree with this

as many videos have the Sniper's hitting from extremely far away (Sniper shots ) and being able to shot someone well high in the air also makes sense

I suppose that this seems to make sense.

ok so i know that with a sniper it can go hundreds of meters but where's the proof for typical guns being able to go that far?

Typical gameplay. They shoot hundreds of meters across the map even with normal guns and can shoot down people who are in the sky hundreds of meters up. And sniper go even further

Back