• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Forum move project: Updating versus threads in profile pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try to go through my section.

Can someone summarize what I am supposed to be looking for? I just need to be sure.

You just need to check that all of the updated links link to their respective thread on the new forum. If an error message appears, note them down on this thread so they can be corrected.

What still needs to be done here? As long as it isn't a crazy number that needs to be double checked I have a lot of time on my hands tonight and can run through a bunch.

1. Abstractions - From Zygrade to Sonic Boom
  2. Sir_Ovens - (Done)
  3. Andytrenom - From Senator Armstrong to Ruti Lugnason
  4. Zaratthustra - From Rusalka Schwagerin to Queen Chrysalis
  5. Starter_Pack - From Quan Chi to Officio Assassinorum
  6. Colonel_Krukov (Done)
  7. Ultima_Reality - From Mori Jin to Master Hand
  8. Ovy7 - From Master Chief to Lolz (Charlie The Unicorn)
  9. Jvando - From Loki (Marvel Cinematic Universe) to Kiryu Eva-01
  10. DarkGrath (Done)
  11. Skalt711 - From Jonathan Joestar to Illuso
  12. Mariogoods (Done)
  13. Shadowbokunohero (Done)
  14. ThisThingisReallyBroken - From General Blue to Eric Cartman
  15. DontTalkDT - From Eragon to Disembodied Thought
  16. YuriAkuto (Done)
  17. Amelia_Lonelyheart - From Cozy Glow to Captain America (Avengers Assemble)
  18. Duedate8898 - From Captain America (1990 Movie) to Bender
  19. Dargoo_Faust (Done)
  20. Psychomaster35 - From Arcueid Brunestud to Aelin Galathynius
  21. AKM sama - (Done)
I checked through the thread and I think this is correct
@Dargoo_Faust

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Here is the previous list, but parts of it have been handled afterwards.

Can somebody update it please?

Anyway, I restored all of the hidden threads posted above.

Anyway, I restored the threads that I could, and removed the others from the character profile pages.

The Springtrap/Mantis thread was linked wrong, but was previously removed from the Mantis profile due to being outdated, so I removed that as well: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3681789

1. Abstractions - (Done)
  2. Sir_Ovens - (Done)
  3. Andytrenom - (Done)
  4. Zaratthustra -(Done)
  5. Starter_Pack - (Done)
  6. Colonel_Krukov (Done)
  7. Ultima_Reality - (Done)
  8. Ovy7 (Done)
  9. Jvando - (Done)
  10. DarkGrath (Done)
  11. Skalt711 - (Done)
  12. Mariogoods (Done)
  13. Shadowbokunohero (Done)
  14. ThisThingisReallyBroken - (Done)
  15. DontTalkDT - (Done)
  16. YuriAkuto (Done)
  17. Amelia_Lonelyheart - (Done)
  18. Duedate8898 - (Done)
  19. Dargoo_Faust (Done)
  20. Psychomaster35 - (Done)
  21. AKM sama - (Done)
I checked again through the thread and this is the list currently. I hope it's correct.

Edit: Also, I'm currently checking Andytrenom's links.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the help. I appreciate it.

Are any volunteers willing to handle part of the work?

Can someone remind all the members who participated here to check through their list again to see if any thread was deleted, and restore them.

I corrected the link in Kratos' page, and restored the other threads.

Thank you for the help.

I would appreciate if others can help Ovy7 with handling the remaining verifications.

Last edited:
Yes. There are only 6 batches remaining, so if we get a few more people we can split them and be done with this fast.

I'm going to claim Psychomaster's as well. I'll start it soon.

Is that necessary though? Cool Cat is banned from our site, and even if he returns, those matches would be outdated and invalid.

Formaggio vs Elektra wasn't added to the current forums just yet.

So, only DontTalkDT's and Psychimaster35's sets are left?

Just wrapped up DontTalk's, the only profile without a working link was Elektra (2003)'s and I just got rid of it and saved the thread to the Versus Thread backup project.

Edit: The thread itself is a part of a tournament bracket that was started about a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back