• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Forum move project: Updating versus threads in profile pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
None in my list had any archived threads attached, but I will check for broken links today.

Eficiente recently added that match and he used archived links for some reason. I asked him for clarification on his wall on the wiki.

Yes, Eficiente shouldn't have done so.

It was likely a thread from after May 10 2020, and a misunderstanding on his part.

Thank you for the help. Just open the links in new tabs to see if any of them seem to not lead where they should.

I'm looking through all of the links in my set now. Apologies for the late response.

Finished. I believe there are no error threads in my set.

I removed the Hat Kid versus Daroach link from their profile pages.

Thank you for helping out.

Also, given that most of our previous volunteers have not responded regarding the new verification task, I would greatly appreciate if others would be willing to handle their work instead.

I think we should encourage the same users to check all the pages that they edited, to see if all the links work on said pages.
Can somebody skim through the thread to check which volunteers are still left to double check their portions?

@Dargoo_Faust

Thank you for the help.

Please remember to restore the first messages of the hidden threads as well, as they are not automatically undeleted with the rest of the threads.

Never mind. I checked, and Dargoo already handled his undeletions properly.

Thank you. We only need you to check if the links work properly, and to note down the ones that are hidden in a list here.

Can somebody write down which volunteer sections that still need to be checked please?

1. Abstractions - From Zygrade to Sonic Boom
  2. Sir_Ovens - (Done)
  3. Andytrenom - From Senator Armstrong to Ruti Lugnason
  4. Zaratthustra - From Rusalka Schwagerin to Queen Chrysalis
  5. Starter_Pack - From Quan Chi to Officio Assassinorum
  6. Colonel_Krukov (Done)
  7. Ultima_Reality - From Mori Jin to Master Hand
  8. Ovy7 - From Master Chief to Lolz (Charlie The Unicorn)
  9. Jvando - From Loki (Marvel Cinematic Universe) to Kiryu Eva-01
  10. DarkGrath (Done)
  11. Skalt711 - From Jonathan Joestar to Illuso
  12. Mariogoods (Done)
  13. Shadowbokunohero (Done)
  14. ThisThingisReallyBroken - From General Blue to Eric Cartman
  15. DontTalkDT - From Eragon to Disembodied Thought
  16. YuriAkuto (Done)
  17. Amelia_Lonelyheart - From Cozy Glow to Captain America (Avengers Assemble)
  18. Duedate8898 - From Captain America (1990 Movie) to Bender
  19. Dargoo_Faust (Done)
  20. Psychomaster35 - From Arcueid Brunestud to Aelin Galathynius
  21. AKM sama - (Done)
I checked through the thread and I think this is correct

Last edited:
Thank you for the summary.

Are any members willing to take over sections from the previous volunteers that are currently absent from this thread?

From what I recall, Zara and Ovens also checked their lists. Not sure though.

A message wall thread should not be linked to profiles anyway.

@Mindovin Have you checked all the links on the section you checked so I can update the list?

I'm also going to work through number 2 on the list now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back