• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I was suggesting that he could just talk about them not having enough power to clear it you don’t have a statement backing your argument since we were discussing the meaning of
You're trying to dispute this meaning based on this baseless information to begin with.
He know about his father’s creation and the PL needed to clean it it was just another suggestion my base claim is to wait for the novels before talking which you already conceded to
Again, you're making up that he needed to know about the PL. Literally all he said is that raw power cannot clear miasma.

Also, I have to ask, when does he say he knows DK made the Demon World? Far as I can tell, the only time that was ever mentioned was the guide book and the Lady of the Lake's explanation.
You agreed on Chaos creation scaling his AP he created the lake his dimension purgatory etc… he is stated to be able to destroy it too and has been shown to have enough range with his power to affect multiple planes at the same time
We scale Chaos above DK and SD, not equally to them.
Not in Physicals unfortunately
Good, prove why they should?
The magic in itself is an energy output
An unknown output, until those novels come out and maybe confirm what you're saying.
I don’t think it’s ever stated that darkness and miasma are the same miasma is produced by the negative energy
I didn't say they were. They say it's miasma at Corand, and it was powered by Meliodas' negative energy.
The lake creation is an energy output
What lake creation?
The dimension creations are applied to other verse as AP feats
And there's lots that aren't. NNT is not exclusive in this regard, and I'm sick to death of people treating it as if it is.
Some feats aren’t even calculated too btw
Like what? Give actual examples because just saying this isn't even helpful.
Which won’t help anything since the novels will have the last word anyway
Yes, I know, you've said this before. But they haven't even come out.

On this note, is there actually a light novel coming out? It took only 11 days for the Prisoners of the Sky light novel to come out, but it's been almost a year since the film.
What is applied to some verse should be applied to others especially in similar cases
I'm taking your word that this is even a similar case.

Also, you know what we didn't do this for? Naruto.
I won’t respond anymore I really need to sleep I have what I wanted aka you waiting for the novels/not making suggestions as if it would supersede other hypothesis
Then don't respond. I'm not forcing you.

Last edited:
There was a statement on the sky island's size. The sky island is even larger than Britannia
You're trying to dispute this meaning based on this baseless information to begin with.

Again, you're making up that he needed to know about the PL. Literally all he said is that raw power cannot clear miasma.

Also, I have to ask, when does he say he knows DK made the Demon World? Far as I can tell, the only time that was ever mentioned was the guide book and the Lady of the Lake's explanation.

We scale Chaos above DK and SD, not equally to them. So that other stuff is irrelevant.

Good, prove why they should?

An unknown output, until those novels come out and confirm what you're saying.

I didn't say they were. They say it's miasma at Corand, and it was powered by Meliodas' negative energy.

What lake creation?

And there's lots that aren't. NNT is not exclusive in this regard, and I'm sick to death of people treating it as if it is.

Like what? Just saying this isn't even helpful.

Yes, I know, you've said this before. But they haven't even come out.

I'm taking your word that this is even a similar case.

Then don't respond. I'm not forcing you.
The six knights of black and indura were a threat to the sky islands what would this yield?

I didn't find any impressive feats, I unfortunately couldn't make the rest of the changes, and I haven't made progress.

Can you be more specific or link scans, because I can't find it in the movie and have no idea what databook you're talking about.

Vaporizing something 90 km across and 36 km deep is Continent level.

But we've seen Baruja's beam in action, so I strongly doubt it.

She swallowed one of them, IIRC. There were more.

It's said the 6 Knights could destroy them (IIRC, we do see Bellion partially fragment 1 island, taking it out of the sky), but I don't remember anything about vaporization.

She swallowed one of them, IIRC. There were more.

It's said the 6 Knights could destroy them (IIRC, we do see Bellion partially fragment 1 island, taking it out of the sky), but I don't remember anything about vaporization.
His strongest lightning attack was going to destroy the sky island and the indura would have one-shotted it

We outright see Indura fire at a smaller island, and it simply collapses.

Bellion just says they can die, suggesting he'll kill the survivors on the main island.

I'm not saying they can't destroy the main island, just that absolutely nothing even remotely begins to portray it as vaporization.

Lightning also melts stuff and produces force.

Even if this is similar to actual lightning simply based on appearance, your assumption that he'd vaporize the whole island is still unfounded.

I think a bit.

Considering that its blasts can make huge ass explosions, I don't doubt it has some heat aspect. But vaporizing islands simply isn't shown or implied in the film.
Seriously it was stated multiple times that the sky islands are doomed because of the indura and that was heavily shown and implied this is just incredulity

Tristan in the new chapter can resist soul manip, I guess. Melascula has EE with chaos power
286659613_560793225450472_2210108731071818882_n.jpg

Seriously it was stated multiple times that the sky islands are doomed because of the indura and that was heavily shown and implied this is just incredulity
That's because you're twisting the hell out of my words.

What I said was that it's shown they're capable of destroying and collapsing them, but not vaporizing them.

That's because you're twisting the hell out of my words.

What I said was that it's shown they're capable of destroying and collapsing them, but not vaporizing them.
But lightning can vaporize things(5x the sun's heat) and the indura beam caused steam and lightning so that's on the grounds for vaporization. Bellion playing around was destroying various islands and they were going to nuke it with power lightning or indua beam so vaporization and pulverization should be used.

Back