• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I've genuinely just been trying to rack my brain for a response to this—I don't even know what to call it—for some time, but I'm finding the task utterly impossible without a massive string of insults that'd get me banned instantly.
My apologizes then I was only frustrated

I guess the Grand Cross stuff is fine, but we typically wait until fights are over for ongoing series. So let's wait until this fight is finished.
Ok but isn’t the destroying the amp cacoon enough scaling for Tristan and the statement for the 4 knights being ast strong as the sins which showed small wings king

It's good enough, but we still have guidelines on waiting until fights are over.

We just do it to keep CRTs to a minimum.

Then this is a great Feat then. But does Chaos Galand scale above his previous Base form or his Critical Over form? I'm leaning towards Critical Over since Chaos Galand looks just like his Critical Over.

Same goes for Chaos Melascula, do we scale her above her Base form or her Snake form?
Via Melascula's statement of them being stronger(if memory serves me right) then they should be stronger overall so yeah critical over and maybe her snake form

Galand was killed in CO, but it’s also stated that CO runs out when his magic is extinguished, which would have happened when Estarossa killed him.

Maybe he has his own version in this form.

Via Melascula's statement of them being stronger(if memory serves me right) then they should be stronger overall so yeah critical over and maybe her snake form
I'll hold you on to this
thor-thor4.gif

Last edited:
You're trying to dispute this meaning based on this baseless information to begin with.
I repeat what you are doing 😹 litteraly you were making shit up I just told you to wait
Again, you're making up that he needed to know about the PL. Literally all he said is that raw power cannot clear miasma.
Once again not necessarily
Also, I have to ask, when does he say he knows DK made the Demon World? Far as I can tell, the only time that was ever mentioned was the guide book and the Lady of the Lake's explanation.
He has been possessed by him that’s like the point of the end of nnt

We scale Chaos above DK and SD, not equally to them.
Ik still they fought him and TMF Meli is stated to be close to his power
Good, prove why they should?
You conceded to Chaos needing to output the energy and scaling to his creations TMF Meli is close to him and goddesses can contend with him it is indicated by the SD

An unknown output, until those novels come out and maybe confirm what you're saying.
Which is why I wanted to wait

I didn't say they were. They say it's miasma at Corand, and it was powered by Meliodas' negative energy.
Could you give me the chapter

What lake creation?
Lake Salisbury and pretty much all lakes itw but lake Salisbury is the most insteresting

And there's lots that aren't. NNT is not exclusive in this regard, and I'm sick to death of people treating it as if it is.
Cause we should not argue if it doesn’t please you ?

Like what? Give actual examples because just saying this isn't even helpful.
Most tornadoes most feats in 4kota the group attack and a lot of speed feats

Yes, I know, you've said this before. But they haven't even come out.
On this note, is there actually a light novel coming out? It took only 11 days for the Prisoners of the Sky light novel to come out, but it's been almost a year since the film.
It’s only in jap actually
Also, you know what we didn't do this for? Naruto.
Which was for an overtime feat not scaling to her AP and not being a creation either « Kukan wo sumuru » is used by Kakashi and in the databook it litteraly says she links pre existing spaces using amenominaka

Then don't respond. I'm not forcing you.
Then please don’t respond i have a huge flemme to respond

Back