• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Man, this scan can be more evidence for lancelot being ftl without outlier thing
Easily dodging fiddich and plus evading chaos galland that should be much supperior than every single camelot holy knight
4KOA can be superior than seven deadly sins I guess. Even Tristan can easily cut through the dark space created by Melascula

But lightning can vaporize things(5x the sun's heat) and the indura beam caused steam and lightning so that's on the grounds for vaporization.
Again, lightning can also melt and fragment shit, and the indura beam was outright shown not vaporizing an island, just collapsing it with an explosion.

None of this is grounds for vaporization.
Bellion playing around was destroying various islands and they were going to nuke it with power lightning or indua beam so vaporization and pulverization should be used.
He didn't say he was going to nuke it. He threatened to kill everyone.

Again, lightning can also melt and fragment shit, and the indura beam was outright shown not vaporizing an island, just collapsing it with an explosion.

None of this is grounds for vaporization.

He didn't say he was going to nuke it. He threatened to kill everyone.
Yes because hawk mama absorbed it anyway what would pulverization yield. FYI explosion cause vaperization

She didn't absorb the one that collapsed the island. She absorbed another one.

I don't see a reason for pulverization either.

Hell, I don't see a reason for fragmentation. The islands can simply collapse with enough of an impact.

She didn't absorb the one that collapsed the island. She absorbed another one.

I don't see a reason for pulverization either.

Hell, I don't see a reason for fragmentation. The islands can simply collapse with enough of an impact.
But the indura were going to destroy it with one attack except bellion

I didn't say that ever. I said Indura collapsed one with a beam, which it did.

I don't see why that's strange, or why that means it's vaporization.

You can destroy something without reducing it to rubble.

I don't see why that's strange, or why that means it's vaporization.
I am not arguing for vaporization it's very logical I am arguing for pulverization and fragmetation. This ain't going anywhere we need someone to make the blog and make different ends

Destroy can also mean simply rendering something non-functional/impotent. For example, sunken ships and severely damaged tanks are 'destroyed'. Even media like Star Wars and Avatar use the term 'destroy' over 'die' because it's more kid friendly.
What height would tall mountains be ?
I'd say 2,000 m is a good start.

Destroy can also mean simply rendering something non-functional/impotent. For example, sunken ships and severely damaged tanks are 'destroyed'. Even media like Star Wars and Avatar use the term 'destroy' over 'die' because it's more kid friendly.

I'd say 2,000 m is a good start.
What do you mean you weren't arguing for vaporization? Wasn't that the main focus of your previous posts?
Yes but after I stopped talking about it. It's very likely that the indura can destroy the island with a single blast which was heavily implied

In the movie, they straight up use the term 'destroy' for killing people.
  • At this rate, we will all be destroyed by the Demon Clan!

• The seal that was used to trap the Demon Clan 3,000 years ago is about to vanish.
  • At this rate, the Celestials will be wiped out.
  • So, that's what's meant by the "Time of Ruin."

• All of the Six Knights of Black have been destroyed except for me.
Killing the Celestial Clan is what Time of Ruin is, not destroying the islands.

Do you know where I can find it?
This I think, specifically the bottom part with the pictures of the mountains

In the movie, they straight up use the term 'destroy' for killing people.
  • At this rate, we will all be destroyed by the Demon Clan!

• The seal that was used to trap the Demon Clan 3,000 years ago is about to vanish.
  • At this rate, the Celestials will be wiped out.
  • So, that's what's meant by the "Time of Ruin."

• All of the Six Knights of Black have been destroyed except for me.
Killing the Celestial Clan is what Time of Ruin is, not destroying the islands.
They did thank the sins for saving the sky islands

They thanked them for protecting the Sky Temple. When you thank someone for protecting a city, are you talking about the actual city or the population?

And even then, this has nothing to do with the point. They don't even say they'll destroy the Sky Temple for you to misinterpret the word as fragment.

So you're saying it's double standards because I claim the attack has some heat aspect, but isn't shown vaporizing shit?

I've genuinely just been trying to rack my brain for a response to this—I don't even know what to call it—for some time, but I'm finding the task utterly impossible without a massive string of insults that'd get me banned instantly.

Back