• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freakin Sweet Revisions Lois !!!

Okay. Is there anything left to do here?

I suppose it makes scence even though first two seasons were so bad I don't want to accepte whem as canon

Ugarik said:
I suppose it makes scence even though first two seasons were so bad I don't want to accepte whem as canon
Ayyyy no dissing my favorite adult show lol

But anyway that seems reasonable to have,I just

I suppose that placing it under optional equipment seems fine,

Actually nevermind. Rob can throw buses at Peter from another town so he is far stronger than 9-A

@Ugarik

I suppose that seems to make sense.

So is somebody willing to edit in the accepted additions?

I would also argue for them to be slightly higher in Teir as Peter and Ernie both effortlessly survived a full on crash from orbit in a spaceship which landed and almost destroyed an entire Oil Rig.

Along with the fact that in the episode where time was reversed Peter and Ernie both survived a plane crash that destroyed several buildings when landing and both survived said crash.

And what about Brian and Stewie's ability to move in an area where space and time don't exists?

Maybe they are making fun of us? Seth Green is interested in this kind of stuff.

Anyway, we try to not treat higher-dimensional characters of a clearly far lower power scale as having massively high tiers.

It was just a few seconds gag so I don't think it counts. That state was reffered as "higher level of consciousness" though

Also in the latest episode Peter literally enters another dimensional existence with the diabetes medicine.This is also not really a one off joke as Peter remains in this state throughout the end of the episode.Just wanted to point that out.

Neon Battle Bind said:
Also in the latest episode Peter literally enters another dimensional existence with the diabetes medicine.
... Diabetes Medicine... Yeah a big N.O That really doesn't sound right like at all and a bit of wank and a HUGE Leap no disrespect just because he ate medicine really doesn't mean it would be something he always can do on his own heck it could have been some side effect which makes more sense in his point of view it looks like he went to some dimensional existence but in actuality isn't, What is peta now Akira? XD

Oblivion Lightning said:
I don't know if it's me but I feel that the Griffins Hax are greatly underplayed
Except the speed could need a bit of a boost, Still feel like he makes a better Peak Human then athelete level, Athelete sounds like a massive under play I'm pretty sure he has shown decent agility on that level I'm sure of it.

... Diabetes Medicine... Yeah a big N.O That really doesn't sound right like at all and a bit of wank and a HUGE Leap no disrespect just because he ate medicine really doesn't mean it would be something he always can do on his own heck it could have been some side effect which makes more sense in his point of view it looks like he went to some dimensional existence but in actuality isn't, What is peta now Akira? XD

Yeah I'm not advocating for an upgrade at all I'm just stating that Peter literally did enter another dimensional plane.This isn't just from his perspective as he literally becomes a ball of light and remains in that realm(He said he entered the 5th dimension iirc)throughout the episode.Not sure If that means anything or not I just wanted to point it out.

SCREW THAT HIGH 2-A GRIFFINS CONFIRMED

O

Neon Battle Bind said:
Yeah I'm not advocating for an upgrade at all I'm just stating that Peter literally did enter another dimensional plane.This isn't just from his perspective as he literally becomes a ball of light and remains in that realm(He said he entered the 5th dimension iirc)throughout the episode.Not sure If that means anything or not I just wanted to point it out.

SCREW THAT HIGH 2-A GRIFFINS CONFIRMED

O
No thats fine but if you are getting ideas yeah NO even if it wasn't from his perspective then again RATIONALLY its still obviously a huge leap compared to other characters as it already sounds, Besides its not something Peter can do frequently and has not shown any notable feats of the given leap at all other then just being stuck there for the sake of a freaking GAG. XD

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this?

Ugarik said:
Also Peter should have imortality since he dies in almost every episode but always comes back
In my opinion cutaways in Family Guys are non-canon/outliers, as well as some other inconsistent feats like Herbert being able to hang off the bottom of a moving car despite being shown to be very frail, old, and weak.

Well Peter has teleportation in his profile via cutaways when he teleported into the bar.Some cutaways can absolutely effect the plot and are canon

Peter also used teleportation in his first fight with the chiken. But that fight also was in a cutaway

Some cutaways also happen in the past and have happened before.I belive we should count all abilities in cutaways as long as they're not outliers or over exaggerations

Okay. Is there anything left to do here then, or should we close this thread?

Back