• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk Full determination vs Chara.

Frisk uses Spare

Chara uses Fight

It does nothing because Frisk is too durable

Frisk uses Spare again

This keeps going on forever, until the player gets bored and goes do something else.

@Anonimoe7875

Frisk was fighting Asriel to Save their friends, but Chara at their absolute already destroyed the totality of Undertale's Multiverse, there is nothing left to save, Frisk tanking Asriel's Hyper Goner is a awesome feat but why would Frisk keep trying to beat Chara? there is no point to keep trying, there is no reason in the name of sanity for Frisk to keep trying to Save Chara and while my remark about how the reset button being destroyed would effect the outcome of the battle is wrong. Yes, Asriel did the same thing but Frisk knew that their friends were still alive and Asriel needed them and their power to be there in the first place, however Chara does not, this battle goes one till' the end of time and then some.

@Holy

Dude rrly?

If so then Frisk matchs would likely be banned because they "wouldn't have enough determination..."

See the rules the Frisk that will battle Chara have the SAME determination of the Frisk that battled Asriel and well the OP said "Frisk can get help from their friends"... Frisk friends are alive and even if their were dead Frisk could just do SAVE before they get killed because they have a higher determination than Chara (Asriel determination = Frisk determination because both can't SAVE) and pls don't bump really old thread like this one also again Frisk have a infinite higher durability and Chara can't be killed because they hax this is why it's likely Inconclusive so pls stop bumping this thread

and sorry about english "<

I still don't get why they don't add Inconclusive at the profiles

But Chara would likely win if this was Neutral Frisk by having better hax "<

Frisk via stronger DT and multiversal+ durability, plus Chara's Omnipresence would not help much considering frisk can literally dodge Asriels AOT missiles

@Riiingo

Well Chara is Incorporeal, have Immortality (Type 8), Solid Regenerationn (Mid-Godly) and well look at the battle again it's luck based if Frisk can dodge all of Asriel attacks

Frisk can't touch Chara and Chara can't touch Frisk due to his Multiversal+ durability and very likely higher determination "<

Due to absolute condition and higher dt along with reality corruption which would destroy the whole undertale game.Also lv 20 chara is able to alter the whole data of undertale as seen when frisk sells it souls to recover the world so they could also control plot much like frisk.Chara is also immune to erasure as it is seen when chara survived the destruction of everyone existence.Frisk would show mercy but chara would get sick and so destroy the whole undertale game resulting in the same fate as of genocidical frisk.

Necromancy at his strongest. Can someone please close this ?

That was one of the most inconclusive matches tho

Contrary to popular belief I think Frisk wins by pseudo-incap.

Chara is this kind of beeing because of Player's actions, and I think Frisk could undo their state.

That would end up in Chara loosing power and things going the way Frisk wants them to go so it is a kind of incap, so I vote Frisk.

My vote would probably have to go to chara as we know chara is at least just as powerful as frisk as in game she's able to force frisk to giveing up her soul and through out the genocide route she's able to do draw on determination just like frisk and stuck with frisk throughout the crazy pacifist boss fights. There's no reason to assume anything frisk throws at chara chara can't dish it out just as hard and sense they are basically directly scalable in nearly every way as stated by a bunch of other people in this thread I think it comes down to who's soul is better and sense we see chara is able to posses frisks soul and help empower it throughout the other runs and finally take it at the genocide i'd give it to chara. Plus as a little add on true form would probably end it instantly and when she was giving the whole "sense when were you the one in control" speech she seemed VERY confident in her ability to take whatever she wanted from frisk even if it meant killing frisk.

Chara wouldn't want to attack Frisk unless it's a genocide or post pacifist run, and even so Chara shares the same Determination as Frisk, so they would have the same Higher Level Determination as Frisk, Which would end up in Chara repetitively attacking with the same multiple nine attack but Frisk would just survive anyway because **** logic I have Determination I can survive the blast of a god, as shown by when asriel attack Frisk, but Frisk would either keep sparing or attack Chara, but If frisk Attacked Chara, to spare for instance, would be impossible as Frisk could not harm Chara, because Frisk couldn't not harm Napstablook, and Napstablook and Chara are both ghosts, and if Frisk just continued sparing without attacking, depending on the route they done as a whole, they could be "good" and still have done a genocide route a few hundred routes ago, even though they did hundreds of pacifist route after, Chara would still hold a grudge and attack, and not accept Frisk mercy, but if Frisk only did Pacifist runs, Chara would ultimately accept the mercy of Frisk, so depending on the route Frisk did, the outcome, you pick universe

Back