• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FU vs Avengers Alliance haxed units showdown (stage4 Frogman vs Loki) [STOMP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's mostly ok but I think tiering is weird, its tiers and AP sections don't match but they should and it should have a tier for each AP it has, and has italic text idk why
Like it's just a generalization at the start tho. +Rather than have 4 separate profiles (which tiers still would be off, since Frogman is an alien species growing in AP each day slowly by recreative evolution, unlocking abilities at certain AP milestones), I prefer a large compact page.

I don't believe this is a fair match imho, and I'm just repeating myself at this point. I don't agree with that, it says in their profile "Standard Tactics: Defeating the enemy in the most efficient way possible, using energy & weaponry at hand to its utmost potential, eliminating injustice in harsh ways,"

Even his clones are unkillable because their regen is far above Loki can handle.
What can I say to this, at this point Im just mentally done with this. Stomps should be declared at the match start, to spare the efforts of both sides. In my opinion, declaring a Stomp so late is just really mean, as it lets all the efforts of the other side go in vain, like when a paper of your solid arguments is thrown in the shredder. There at least should be some way to link these long-running matches, even if besides the honorable "notable victories", to preclude these dramas...

I think I was pretty fair with debating this. I didn't know the match-up would end up being one-sided. I didn't pick Loki in this match-up, so I can't be blamed for this. I tried to debate my case for my character, so it's not as if I wasn't trying at all. Sometimes these things happen, it's part of vs debating. If I knew the match was a stomp earlier, I would've said so, I ran through literally everything Loki could do, but I personally believe that in my opinion, Loki has virtually no chance of winning here.

Sorry if I caused you issues with this... 🫂

Alright, I understand.
If this gets marked as stomp, is there a way to restart the fight? (since through it stage4 and stage3 got a few nerfs, especially at clone count in lower stage AP and the time-rewind x TP combo got fixed)

I think it'd be better if I used a different character/characters. We should probably discuss this in your thread that discusses making matches though. Let me know if you want me close this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back