• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galaxy Buster: RP thread

"Cindy, they live in the same place for awhile right?" One of the Mantis shrimp ask.

"Yes, Marty." Cindy responds.

"Why are they making a big deal about species?" Marty asks.

"Probably haven't formally met before." Cindy says.

"But she has wings and a halo it should be obvious." Marty says.

"Maybe it has something to do with the the fact an octopus half the size of a galaxy told them to introduce themselves to each other despite them likely knowing each other." The other Mantis shrimp says.

"I guess Mary?" The first Mantis shrimp responds.

"I am not going to grant you power and riches beyond your wildest dreams for floating here." Cindy says.

As if it were a volleyball, the angel threw it and then hit it with force in the direction of the star cluster, an explosion would be generated when it touched the first star, a supernova that extended for more than 10 light years pulverizing everything. to its surroundings.

"yeah" she said while smiling.

A being suddenly appeared about 5 meters behind Noah and a voice rang out

"A good show to show those who would stand against us what they are truly dealing with."

A clown fish go by, it easily dwarfs the explosion as it consumes several stars from the cluster before disappearing seemingly dragged down.

after making a Yharim gesture, noah would say
"Yes, I wonder how that fish taste" even though she doesn't need to eat, she loves food

"How amusing, anyways we have a star cluster to destroy, I will leave you in the company of the leader of my Guardsman!"

Yharim put his hand to the side and summoned a strange figure, though the figure was around 8 feet tall, Yharim flew off towards the nearest star and it was almost immediately destroyed, as this was happening the figure spoke

"Yes, Phallic individual. It is I, Rogal Dorn." (dont worry only 4 more named characters that Yharim can summon! also Dorn falls under Guardsman)

latest

“Perhaps I should get serious as well,” Kaido says and holds his hand out. Five portals appear around him and emerging from each is a cannon. Each fires a blast toward the star cluster.

"Greetings noah." Dorn watched as the star cluster was already 1/50th of the way gone due to Yharim's speed and power as he had already destroyed 14 stars "The job is going quickly, it would almost seem like Yharim only summoned me to keep track of you youngsters."

@DaReaperMan

As you're flying you see a rather small worm for this world(a bit bigger than you) bit a small asteroid in half before flying off in fear of you.

"A small worm, well, onto the next star, if it comes back ill show it a real worm." Yharim thought to himself as we went onto destroy 5 more stars

”My my already resorting to petty insults. Well it won’t work on me. Now then Chastiefol form five: Increase.” With that command the spear transformed into numerous small dagger that were then launched forward to destroy another group of stars.

"I am not resorting to insults, I am resorting to keeping track of you youngsters."

Yharim destroyed 24 stars at once by simply snapping his fingers, utilizing the ripping of holes in reality to bend all 24 stars into a massive supernova

“Since when does keeping track of someone require you to comment on their choice in clothes. You know what, never mind I don’t really care,” Kaido turns his attention back to the mission and rips through the stars one after another effortlessly.

(yeah, the guy with a mother ******* Grim Reaper for a Profile Pic calling someone edgy, how rich!)

"Youngsters like to comment on clothing." Rogal Dorn turned to watch the stars disappearing by tens, with about 1/3 of the stars destroyed at this point

“Whatever you say man. Anyway I will admit you are pretty good,” Kiado says taking in the progress that had already been made in their task.

Noah looked at the rest of the cluster and smiled.

"Supernovas across the galaxy !!!" It began to launch several attacks that generated the disappearance of multiple stars.

Yharim summoned another being, this time a dragon who started to destroy stars alongside his master, nearly doubling the amount of stars being destroyed and the time passed to 1/2 of the star cluster was left

"I think we should investigate, maybe I should create a force field to avoid an accidental attack?" she said while looking at the planet.

The old lady appears. "Destroying it would merely inconvenience the inhabitants for a few minutes." She exclaims.

Rogal Dorn turned to the old lady "It is unneeded to destroy a planet which can be used for resources."

"The conqueror tortures all who lives on it the only reason they are here because Cindy fears the bobbit too much to use her power here to save them as long as they don't die by the conqueror's hand they can escape." She explains.

Back