• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galaxy Buster: RP thread

Rogal Dorn teleports over to Kaido "I am watching over this youngster, it would not be beneficial to you to try anything."

(A note, anyone summoned by Yharim can teleport, otherwise they remain the same except for Dorn having his TTS telekinesis)

"Yeah, the energy and materials we been getting has been great I just need to uh what was it. Give me a minute." They say this is unlike the boss he normally always knows what to say.

“Seriously what’s been up with you lately. I’ve never seen you so shaken up. Does it have something to do with this job?” Kaido asks genuinely curious as to what could cause the boss to react in this manner.

"I- screw it." They say transforming into a worm like the one from earlier and charging. "My reign will last forever."

The old woman catches up. "That is the conqueror the only way to spare the planet is to get them out of the picture." She says.

As she says this the world starts to change.

"Oh I am not done yet I puppeteering the dark forces of reality to do my bidding. Not even the gods can stop me with my illusions I'll trap you forever." A voice booms from nowhere, the 3 nearby seem to be standing in a park.

Yharim watched through his clairvoyance ans performed a summoning of his executioner, The Devourer of Gods

"It is an illusion, Yharim has summoned another one of his minions."

Yharim's voice sounded through Telepathy in the groups and the boss's heads "A worm that is a sitting in a forcefield, oh what a pity that you cannot really move, as such my executioner, the Devourer of Gods is making a b-line towards you little worm, so let this execution be an enjoyable one, as the Devourer does what he does best: Devouring my enemies!"

(Time until DoG makes it there: 2 minutes)

The DoG succeeds in their task and the illusion fades.

The old lady asks."Does this bring anymore questions?"

"Its the edgy cosmic space worm, You are funny to me."

"Its the man who can't recognize that such worms are used for sauce!"

"There is no such sauce product."

Yharim summoned and boarded the air craft Vimana (remember he has EVERYTHING that Gate of Babylon provides, even the concept weapons, though Yharim's own concept manip is restricted because that is outright thought-based concept destruction and most Fate Series concept manip is glorified dura neg anyway and thats what it is for Yharim) and he took his helm off and warped it into his treasury, with his orange hair going to his sides and his blue eyes glowing a bit as he smirked before Yharon spoke

"Perhaps you are getting too confident master?" Yharon questioned

"Most likely, but I have not been given much reason to say that anyone we have encountered so far is a real threat to me, all they have is power, but you are right that I need to keep my guard up" Yharim mused, still smiling

Yharim then contacted the old lady through his telepathy "The only question is whether I obliterate that planet or not, otherwise I will simply obliterate the tenth of the star cluster that is left." Yharim's tone showing clear confidence

"The Conqueror can't go after them safely or get new victims if you do so yes." She responds Telepathically.

Yharim opened exactly 140 portals and a weapon shot at a star each, destroying the last of the star cluster before Yharon landed on Vimana as the ship arrived in mere seconds to the groups location with Yharon standing as a 9 meter tall behemoth on Vimana

"If The Conqueror went down so easily I do not see how they are a threat outside of controlling one measly planet and its resources whereas we destroy stars by the dozens! As already expressed through you all not being dead right now I will accompany you on this show, now let us get back to the base, I will be outside, if they wish to meet with me they can do it there." Yharim turned his head to Rogal Dorn "Accompany them there, I do not need payment for my charity, and I have enough riches to sustain the empire for another two hundred years in funds."

(oh and by the way if you need help visualizing Vimana its below this message!)

R6c5cb18b23560c62d61ff17d2c4104d6

latest

"The Conqueror relied on planning ahead and you guys were suggested as a throw away joke meaning he didn't have time to setup an illusion to defeat you." The old lady says before in the blink of an eye you all are back on the main ship.

Yharim simply teleported himself and Vimana outside of the ship in barely a fraction of a second

(By the way DoG is like 300 meters long, it might be hard to fit him into the ship, let's just say he went into his pocket dimension and move on)

[The main ship refers to the station which can indeed hold a being of that size to allow for sparring and the station is not in same dimension as the reef to encourage player interaction, roleplaying, and doing stuff other than killing fish or destroying stars.]

After teleporting out of the station you find nothing of interest nothing for lightyears in any direction but the ship itself.

Yharim's smile grew as he gazed out into space, knowing he had the power to destroy this starry sky if he wanted to, after all he had destroyed a god of this size in his life, as he sensed that his power had not waned with his summoning and Yharim turned Vimana with a thought and gazed upon the ship

"not as advanced as Draedon can produce, though it seems not too far off from meeting his casual on-the-fly tech, Interesting..." Yharim thought to himself

meanwhile DoG scoffed disdainfully as he tore open a hole in reality and dashed through it in less then a second into his pocket dimension, clearly unimpressed with the ship

"Don't mind him, he is unimpressed with anything not close to his power, by the way my name is Yharon, of course I chose my own name!" Yharon said as he transformed into a more human form, with emerald green eyes and deep orange hair with well-decorated armor, notably of the same material as Yharim's with nothing covering his head as he had a clearly calm expression

"This is true." Rogal Dorn states in his usual calm manner

Back