• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, all. It's been a while since I've done a CRT for the verse. Let's begin!

What's Being Added?​

Quite a lot. Since I loathe the new way of formatting for this place, I've showcased everything that's being added within this blog for easier convenience for me lol. It isn't as much as it seems at a glance, promise, since many of these abilities are shared. And everything should be properly linked, leaving nothing to guesswork or assumptions. This should hopefully make everything relatively uncontroversial.

Note: A few of these abilities are already within the profiles. This is just adding further justification to them.

Which pages need to be unlocked from this?​

Glad you asked. Here's the list, the rest are already unlocked.

Seems good, I agree.

Just a question though, does rewriting history automatically give you causality manipulation or something? I don't recall that being a thing.

Just a question though, does rewriting history automatically give you causality manipulation or something? I don't recall that being a thing.

"The user can redirect any cause to any effect, undo anything by inverting the relation cause/effect, or even separate them entirely, making a specific effect impossible to be caused or a specific cause not producing any effect."

If you change history/the past to give you the present you desire, you would be manipulating the cause and effect that leads you to your desired present.

Oh, is it? I thought that thread died, I unwatched it. Granted, this CRT is much more uncontroversial than that one. My bad though lol

I mean, isn't the whole "1 CRT per verse" rule burned to the ground? Plenty of verses have multiple crts rn. And considering this is an uncontroversial crt, I highly doubt this is a problem.

Ok, so why does Sonic have status effect scaling from Amy's move? Shouldn't only her have it?

Sonic CD scan should be the japonese one, since the english one is full of errors

Attack reflection should be all shields, not just aqua

Shouldn't the other characters who fought Chaos have soul manip? Unless Sonic only gets it via the Super Sonic fight?

In addition, you forgot to give Chaos non-corporeality to go in with Sonic's soul manip resistance

I feel like statistics amplification can apply to Super Tails and Knuckles, unless you consider the Heroes fight to only be Super Sonic, plus it could apply to any team that has a team blast, since that's the technique Sonic uses

That's all my criticism, otherwise I agree

Last edited:
Fair.

God it's so hard to edit a blog after you make it. I'm half-tempted to leave my mistakes there amd simply keep track of what to change within the thread itself lol

Objection! You guys forgot Shadow’s antimatter resistance again. Not sure if that’s where matter resistance comes from on his page or not, but regardless antimatter resistance should be on his page.

Thanks for the support, peeps. And for reminding me of things I forgot about or slipped up on lol.

Looks like we just need some staff approval and all of this will likely be fine to apply, since nothing seems too controversial here as far as I can tell.

I've updated the blog with most of the stuff you guys brought up but forgot Resistance to EE for the Generations bosses and such. Sorry kek

I agree with everything. And since people mention some abilites that sould be added too, shouldn't Tails and Eggman get Acausality type 1 due to them meet and intaract with themselves from the past in generation? It is weird that Sonic is the only one get that

I mean not everyone who interacts with their past selves should get acausality. You need to prove to be unaffected by the interaction.

They are as unaffected as Sonic was, who already has it, heck past Eggman even says he doesn't want to become like his present self yet he is still there

Not like Eggman has a choice in the matter, getting continuously dunked on by Sonic drove him that far, also it wouldn’t be the first profile with acausality type 1 for false reasons.

So I’d prefer some explicit scans/statements of them being unaffected by changes in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back