• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yes I managed to up Sonics cosmology in their eyes a little bit.

I'm sort of limited on what I can comment here because it's already seemingly somewhat detailed so eventually if push comes to shove, I'll concede here and debate on another post bringing up the subject on Arabian Nights/Magic The Gathering And Bubble universes in Sonic.

ZaStando27 said:
So far, Shadow Agrees With 2B
And Wokistan is undecided between 2-A and High 2-A

He mainly has a bone to pick on mtg like you, I've explained it to him, but he's not trying to take it in. He agrees with MaginaryWorld scans but not with the bubble universes being 11D when they clearly as explained by Michio Kaku are.

If you want to see why Arabian Nights is an extension to magic: the gathering then watch this video of this guy: https://youtu.be/zN4ro9Ch0i8.

He explains it better than me.

Azathoth so far is probably reading off the thread to make an analysis on what sonic could be.
I never disagreed with you about MTG not being connected to Sonic. All I said was to use that for another thread.

@MYHERO

shadow literally said 2B (and a few others) after you began Commenting.

Wokistan Agreed With The MaginaryWorld Scans And Arabian Nights, just not the Extension I was making to mtg and bubble universes with Michio Kaku.

I didn't agree to 5D Sonic, if that's what you're referring to. What to you mean by Arabian nights without the cross verse scaling?

Again. Saying "the Arabian nights" is not going to work. You need to prove Sonic has MTG within it. Not just that both use the Arabian nights for a thing. They are totally unrelated verses.

I didn't say that, I said you we're undecided on 2A And High 2-A Which you were. I'll prove that too very simply.

want me to explain more?

I'm not seeing high 2-A. 2-A just needs a statement of infinite universes but idk anything about that.

There is nothing about infinite universes in the Game Sonic verse. At best, it's 2-B if you include Maginaryworld, which only Illumina scales to. So no 2-A.

@Wok I can tell you here that there's never a flat out statement of infinite universes anywhere within the games themselves. Archie is a different case, and I can't speak on anything related to WoG.

@Wokistan page 3-4 http://powersonic.com.br/games/manuais/ssecretrings_wii_manual.pdf. In page 4 It says that there are timeless tales, timeless means no record, ever-lasting, infinitely going, no-end, meaning the story or "world" has infinite universes lowball is infinite 4D.

page 3 states that if Erazor Kept Going At It And Harming The Book (Internal And External) he would eradicate the Arabian Nights And Go Into The "Real World". That means Sonics universe is regarded as a higher level of dimensionality automatically, that'd be 5D.

Theres the several dimensions and timelines that the 5D Real World Already has on top of that, and precious stones which contains both reality, other dimensions and dream worlds, so in essence, it contains Sonics world by default. Meaning That would be 6D, Theres the bubble universes (11D) and then Dream Worlds Which Can Have Many Varying Creation Factors From People Of different dimensions, And other Factors And The Perfect Precious Stone is 7D Containing The Precious Stones, Then Finally MaginaryWorld created by illumina Which would be 8D.

@MYHERO I didn't lie.

Shadow Agreed On 2B Like I Stated.

And Wokistan is again; undecided on 2-A Or High 2-A.

And I am tired of giving the same manual pages that are on the revision thread posted above.

illumina is not the only one that Scales, Time-Eater was going to erase every L Sonic Handed To Eggman even if it harmed other dimensions, this includes blazes dimension and silvers timeline plus the different dimensions super Sonic and time-Eater were traversing, so those variations are included as well, so we can conclude that also means Sonic Shuffle Since Eggman was in that as well.

Solaris erased everything....... literally everything, that's it. It's in the manual, learn to read Lmao.

I asked if you were able to get Sonic on at least high 2-A. You said Shadow agreed on 2-B Sonic, but it turns out he meant it for Maginary World and Illumina. Which means you didn't even change his opinion at all here. As for Wokistan he directly said he disagreed with high 2-A, and admitted that he did not know anything about the possibility for 2-A Sonic.

ShadowWarrior1999

There is nothing about infinite universes in the Game Sonic verse. "At best, it's 2-B" if you include Maginaryworld, which only Illumina scales to. So no 2-A.

Illumina is practically fodder to Solaris And Time-Eater Make A Thread On That And Surely You Will Get Mauled On. And so you agree with 2-B.

Wokistan

"I'm not seeing High 2-A, 2-A just needs a statement of infinite universes"

@MYHERO really?

@Torlikoff No, that's not what I'm saying. I put a dimensional scale for Sonic-Verse, read the comments....

ZaStando27 said:
ShadowWarrior1999
There is nothing about infinite universes in the Game Sonic verse. "At best, it's 2-B" if you include Maginaryworld, which only Illumina scales to. So no 2-A.

Illumina is practically fodder to Solaris And Time-Eater Make A Thread On That And Surely You Will Get Mauled On. And so you agree with 2-B.

Wokistan

"I'm not seeing High 2-A, 2-A just needs a statement of infinite universes"

@MYHERO really?
Me: "I asked if you were able to get Sonic on at least high 2-A. You said Shadow agreed on 2-B Sonic, but it turns out he meant it for Maginary World and Illumina. Which means you didn't even change his opinion at all here."

Shadow: "There is nothing about infinite universes in the Game Sonic verse. At best, it's 2-B if you include Maginaryworld, which only Illumina scales to. So no 2-A."

Me: "As for Wokistan he directly said he disagreed with high '2-A', and admitted that he did not know anything about the possibility for 2-A Sonic."

Wokistan: "I'm not seeing High 2-A. 2-A just needs a statement of infinite universes but idk anything about that."

• at best, it's 2B* that's the only part that matters, the illumina logic mess can easily be debunked by common sense.

• im not seeing High 2-A, 2-A Just needs a statement of infinite universes* again, undecided.

Torkiloff

illumina is considered 2-B, Because Of MaginaryWorld. People claim only she Scales.

but that's wrong, Solaris Erased Everything. And Time Eater Was configured by Eggman to erase every L Sonic handed him.

solaris > time-Eater > illumina.

But they are all 2-B at the very least.

ZaStando27 said:
*at best, it's 2B* that's the only part that matters, the illumina logic mess can easily be debunked by common sense.

• im not seeing High 2-A, 2-A Just needs a statement of infinite universes* again, undecided.
I asked if you got them to upgrade Sonic, you told me Shadow said sees him as 2-B. But Shadow did not say that. Which means you lied to me, it's simple as that.

And as for Wok, you didn't just simply told me it was undecided for him. You told me that you were able to convince him that he was either high 2-A or 2-A, but that is not the case.

Time Eater never did it, and even then wasn't gonna do it all at once.

Solaris was going to destroy all timelines. Maginaryworld isn't a timeline, but a totally separate universal nexus.

For the record, the whole Solaris is 2-B thing because he was going to destroy Maginaryworld, I'm neutral on. Yeah, he was going to destroy the multiverse, but it leans on speculation territory since he never squared off with Illumina, so 2-C seems like the safer rating.

@MYHERO and here it is..... also after Zamasus first comment shadow did say it was 2B.

ShadowWarrior1999 Speculation Territory?, he erased her and absolutely everything until Lizuka, Ian Flynn Or Aaron Webber Confirms Otherwise.

The Real Cal Howard no bro, that's false, the fact blaze's universe, a separate dimension and silvers 06 timeline was being affected is showing it had more to do with time, but every scenario where sonic handed Eggman a grand L for him to hold. Time Eater was going to do it, but again Sonic Got In The Way Lmao

As For Solaris In Page 319 "Failure, however, will result in Solaris transforming everything into nothing." http://info.sonicretro.org/images/6/6f/Sonic06_Prima_digital_guide.pdf#page=311.

Stop Now.

@ZaStando I wasn't "playing that card" nor was I using a "logical fallacy" lmao. That was clearly a joke.

Okay, I'm not going to get into an arguing match with you, so I'll tell you a few things.

One. Drop the attitude. I was being nice with you in spite of that because you were new. Idk if it's on purpose or not, but you've been being condescending to anyone who disagrees with you.

Two. No one's reading freaking manuals to see your points.

Three. Don't give these logical workarounds to make your points. Give explicit evidence of what you're saying. Give an explicit statement of infinite universes. Of higher dimensions. Because unless you can provide this, you're going to fall flat. No "this can mean this" or "tha alludes to that". Get to the point.

@The Real Cal Howard Okay, neither am I, It is your choice, this is a revision thread, it is to make a possible idea of changes based on things possibly missing within the wiki to buff or nerf a character, I don't actually specifically need your input, I'm just testing waters and seeing how people see sonic-Verse and if I feel their standards for him are too high or too low, I will debate it. That's that.

I don't have an attitude, some of the people here are ignorant and didn't even know that bubble universes are 11D, And didn't know magic the gathering and Arabian Nights are directly connected and have no canon whatsoever it began pissing me off after they stated ridiculous claims like "every universe buster is 11D by your logic". The attitude is justifiable as a self defense to bigotry and lack of evidence to properly refute my claims with honest evidence.

Secondly, I gave you the pages to read, it's not like I just gave the manual script and expected you guys to read the entire damn thing and come back to me, I gave time stamps and pages to read, no pain no gain, no research, no results, no evidence, no substance. It's that simple and that's simple debating skills.

Logical Workarounds?, elaborate, you aren't being substantial enough for the end to make connections, *"timeless stories"* are infinite universes within the *"world"* of the Arabian Nights, Sonics world is the real world that sees the Arabian Nights as pure fiction, 4th dimensional Space Plane is Above the Already Infinite 4D-5D Sonic Verse making it a dimensional curve, we get to the Precious Stones which contains Sonic-Verse and many other unknown cosmologies (and dimensions) making it 5D-6D, it's also contained by the perfect Precious Stone so it would be 6D-7D, Then Theres obviously MaginaryWorld, the place where they all co-exist, it has bubble universes in the 4th dimensional space as well, according to Michio Kaku, one Bubble Universe goes into hyper-space, 5D, but many are just floating endlessly and sometimes collide and make new universes, under an 11 dimensional structure.

I'm on to the point, I just don't know how to translate it in a way that's not some-type Of techno-speech.

I'm being as nice as my morals allow me. Plain and simple.

"And didn't know magic the gathering and Arabian Nights are directly connected"

They aren't. MtG's Arabian Nights setting takes place in a plane called Rabiah that is themed after the One Thousand and One Nights. There was not a MtG block that actually took place in the Arabian peninsula once they had actually established lore.

Basically, early MtG didn't have much of an establish setting. They just did sets based on cool stuff. Once they actually made MtG a multiverse and gave it lore, they clarified that the Arabian Nights set was actually set in Rabiah, just like how China from Portal Three Kingdoms was changed to not actually be irl China.

Azzy, could you chime in on the OP? I'm literally too tired to respond to this (it's past midnight here). TL;DR, it's Zelda all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back