• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't all that Preciousstone supporting extra dimensions from the Archie Comics only?

I know Shuffle has the stuff with Maginaryworld, though.

I never mentioned extra dimensions, the games are strictly on higher dimensionality.

Azzy if it did not have an established writing then there wasn't no canon and everything was set canon at that time if anything established was based on how "awesome" it was then Arabian Nights would still be as I said, not a crossover, an extension, rabiah is described as some infinite plane, which Arabian Nights From Sonic And The Secret Rings Would Still Go With Because it's stories are described as timeless. The History Of Aladdin From The 1001 Nights is Referenced at some points in the game, When Sonic Meets The Knuckles Of That World, When Erazor Becomes Aladdin's Genie Alf-Wa-Lay-La And in the credits when they show that The story of secret rings was the result of Aladdin Being Changed, Although I find it sorta cruddy on Aladdin-Verse Being some type of multiversal nexus and the main key to Power in all of the Arabian Nights but Okay.

Rabiah has a high-2A, Taysir who Couldn't fully maintain power in rabiah, one section of the Arabian Nights and unlike the poor fella Sonic Manipulated Fully All Of The Arabian Nights As Did Erazor Djiin (He became..... "The Creator") Djiin's And Evil Genies Are A Main Part Of Magic The Gathering..... DarkSpine Resisted Erazor's Causality writing Manipulation And Said; "It's over for you Erazor, here and now, your tale is finished next time..... WRITE A BETTER STORY!" https://youtu.be/pj7UeKhLpVo. 3:51

You are understandable and knowledgeable on this topic, what about the bubble universes in Shuffle?

^ Explain How, at least Azzy gave his thoughts, an attempt to debunk with the history in check, you just saying "nope lol" ain't cutting the fresh stash of butter Chief.....

^ Except Cthulhu is an actual character, with a specific set of canons and involvement in verses...... that's a false premise, As Arabian Nights has an infinite multiverse and has no real Canonical Inference.... its an extension of Magic The Gathering Like I Said, literally none of you except probably Azzy who was the closest, properly refuted it.

That's just common sense.

It was explained in page 3-4 in the manual of sonic and the secret rings that Erazor changed the script and was erasing the writing of the book on an external and internal scale and if continued; he would rip into the real world...... he's universal+ without the secret rings, when he uses the secret rings, he becomes Alf-Wa-Lay-La Multiversal+ (Simple 4-A) Lowballing, since the world of the Arabian Nights has an infinite multiverse, and Alf-Wa-Lay-La can enter the real world which is Above that....

This zastando dude is from google+ and I've debated (and beated as judged by many individuals) too many times. Take advice and just close this thread

@Progralic if you actually disagree with what's being displayed here.

refute it or debate me.

(we never actually debateed more than 3 times anyways, so you're making a huge hyperbole)

don't jump on to and say "just close this thread because i beat this guy on [insert another site]" it's simultaneously redundant and impolite.

ignoratio elenchi as well as a false premise, you don't say "delete this thread as my advice because i have beaten him in debates" bruh, the people who judged were absolutely fodder or had a hyper-bias against me like superbearneo. i'm not arguing this, i would not mind any admin/mod deleteing your comment because it's not on relevance with the thread at hand.

except you know? beto-hax.

you don't just pull-up and say "just close this thread" anyhow.

it's a revision, if any mod/admin found it completely asinine it would have been closed like a day-and-a-half ago.

people so far are curious on what i have to say and why.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
There is nothing about infinite universes in the Game Sonic verse. At best, it's 2-B if you include Maginaryworld, which only Illumina scales to. So no 2-A.
again, sonic-verse has infinite universes, doned on as "timeless tales" from sonic and the secret rings manual. page 3-4 http://powersonic.com.br/games/manuais/ssecretrings_wii_manual.pdf. In page 3 It says that there are timeless tales, timeless means no record, ever-lasting, infinitely going, no-end, meaning the story or "world" has infinite universes lowball is infinite 4D, sonic's wprld is above that meaning 5D, it's that simple.

it's that simple comrade.

The real cal howard said:
See? This is what I meant by logical workarounds. In what universe does "timeless tales" mean infinite universes? Freaking Cinderella is a timeless tale. The "Sonic's world is above this" part too. This Xenoverse/DBH all over again.
cindarella is one universe you nitwit.... that definition in context refers to quality of the story...........

Imagine unironically not believing you're being condescending in any way then calling someone a nitwit 10/10

We usually don't scale crossovers anyways. I'm also gonna want to see some proof of MTG's influence in the arabian nights, if this is such an objective truth that MTG just is part of an ancient story now.

Also why that would even scale, considering sonic's version clearly has no mtg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back