• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garfield General Discussion Thread (No, seriously.)

Yeah uh

-Air manip is what Headless said

-Spatial Manip is just him convincing the cameraman to look up

-"Paradox Manip" I feel would be just a speed feat

-Immeasurable speed is most likely just time travel

-Regen might be Mid-High instead, since he just exploded.

That can be done via time travel only. He'd need to do so via sheer speed, and we don't really know enough about the feat to assume that. Plus, it'd be an horrible outlier, when Garfield is constantly kept up with things that aren't beyond time.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Yeah uh
-Air manip is what Headless said

-Spatial Manip is just him convincing the cameraman to look up

-"Paradox Manip" I feel would be just a speed feat

1. Except Garfield was able to travel back in time via running alone, so that would seem to be Immesurable speed by default.

2. it might be Mid-High, but I would be more inclined to say Low-Godly since there's literally nothing left of him.

Jackythejack said:
That doesn't constitute low godly though? I thought low godly involved like soul stuff
Low-Godly Regenerationn is where you can regenerate from the complete physical destruction of your body. There's nothing left of Garfield after the explosion, which is why I believe it's Low-Godly.

There is nothing visible left of him. It's possible that there is stuff we don't know that's left of him. Especially since an explosion erasing every single atoms of his body doesn't make much sense.

That can be done via time travel only. He'd need to do so via sheer speed, and we don't really know enough about the feat to assume that. Plus, it'd be an horrible outlier, when Garfield is constantly kept up with things that aren't beyond time.
I'd say it would make more sense to show that Garfield has other feats of Time Travel before this in order to say that this feat can be done via time travel. Also, we're planning to make Garfield a composited profile, so this feat would be included.

Composite does not mean that outliers don't exist anymore. If it's an outlier for comics garfield it won't be included in a composite profile.

Headless: Thought running back in time via speed was FTL

Headless: But we see no parts of him left.

There is nothing visible left of him. It's possible that there is stuff we don't know that's left of him. Especially since an explosion erasing every single atoms of his body doesn't make much sense.
But given the visual, wouldn't it make sense to say "At least Mid-High, possibly Low-Godly" because there's nothing visibly left of him? And comic strips often exaggerate things.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:

Headless: Thought running back in time via speed was FTL

Headless: But we see no parts of him left.
Time Travelling and FTL speed are only shown in physics, which is often broken (Like how nearly all of characters who go light speed don't have Infinite mass).

Back