• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garfield General Discussion Thread (No, seriously.)

I mean, Garf is very consistent into 9-B, so maybe we can keep that?

If we're going plain 8-C, I know a few characters.

Might be, but nothing seems to contridict it. He doesnt' seem to really struggle with his 9-B feats (I think). But, I would say "At least Wall Level, likely Building Level".

Sorry to spoil everyone's fun, but I'm not quite sure about that calculation. I posted my reasoning there, but I'll discuss it here as well

1) The calculation does not account for hollowness, as far as I can see

2) How does this actually scale to Garfield? Like, at all?

Definition: the action of intimidating someone, or the state of being intimidated.

"the intimidation of witnesses and jurors"

synonyms:

frightening, menacing,

terrifying,

scaring,

alarming,

terrorization,

terrorizing,

cowing,

subduing,

daunting,

unnerving

That's the thing. He didn't. At absolute maximum, all he does in that feat is punch out a window. The rest is just chain reaction

Small Building dura maybe, depending on the power that the roof hit him with. But not AP, unless he can scale to those that can harm him

I don't recall putting myself as a supporter for Garfield's verse.

Well, whoever put me there, ya did my job for me.

Crimson Azoth said:
That's the thing. He didn't. At absolute maximum, all he does in that feat is punch out a window. The rest is just chain Reaction
He did though. Windows don't support the houses and doing that wouldn't normally cause something like that. He broke it due to slamming the window hard enough that he broke the house, if you're wondering why he would slam it hard look at the reasonings as follows:

1. Consistently does things like slam things extremely hard.

2. He was trying to outright kill the spider with as much force as possible.

We can see the impact of his force exerted though. The window popped out. Nothing else happened before an extended pause, implying that the window must have been load-bearing. At absolute maximum, you could calc the wall being knocked out, but the best feat there is the dura calc of the roof falling on him, which would be 9-A at the outside

You realize regardless of the timeframe he still used enough force and energy, yes? You outright admit this with "We can see the impact of his force exerted though", which is the house being broken. More or less cinematic timing as well as it was used for more dramatic purposes regardless, he still broke it all down with a single slam.

Back