• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
he can already one shot SC but SC just keep fixing the area that has been damage what he needs is an attack that could destroy it's whole body and not only the partial
That is not what happened at all. He could not one shot Sage Centipede from the moment he fought. Just because he might've damaged Sage Centipede doesn't mean he could one-shot him at all. He needed Metal Bat's help, since their resonance helped amplify each other's power, and it was only after he'd gained that extra boost that he was able to land an attack that destroyed his entire body. I'm not saying that Garou wouldn't evolve, but he didn't evolve so quickly during his fight with Sage Centipede, and he still has no way to deal with Homies.

That is not what happened at all. He could not one shot Sage Centipede from the moment he fought.
It's bcs of his size it would've been completely different if his size is only comparable to a human, that's the only reason why garou can't kill him in a single attack aside from regeneration.

Last edited:
AP
  • Garou: >2.46 Petatons
  • Big Mom: >1.03 Petatons
With how Big Mom upscales I'd image that the gap is non-existent if it even exists.

Lifting
  • Garou: Scale to 1.1646685e+15 Kilograms
  • Big Mom: Scales up from 7.29e+12 Kilograms
So Garou is 159.762x times stronger than Big Mom, which is a rather massive edge

Speed
  • Garou: Upscale from 4.33x FTL
  • Big Mom: Scales up from 5.33x FTL or 8.74x FTL
So Big Mon is 1.23x to 2.01x times faster than Garou

Hax

Big Mom:
  • NPI / Life Steal: Other than not being hit, Garou has no resistance to this
  • Paralysis Inducement: I can believe that Garou can counter this power with his RE
  • Conquers Haki: Garou has supernatural willpower, so he's (probably) not going to be knocked out, but as a note if he does go down he's still able to fight while completely unconscious
  • Possession: Afaik Garou has no resistance to this
Garou:
  • Skill: He is the skilled and Big Mom is not
  • RE: An important aspect since it means that Garou will continuously get better when fighting an opponent of his strength or better
  • Fear Aura: lmao
  • Durability Negation: Like with Luffy/Kid, Garou can bypass the muscles of his target with shockwaves though unlike with Kid/Luffy Garou's attacks seem to reach a shallower part of the body in this incarnation, so its likely not that massive of an advantage but would be a factor in getting around Armament Haki
  • Pseduo-Flight: If Garou does what he did against FF/PS then he would have a rather serious mobility advantage. If he can knock Big Mom into the air and get enough of a speed boost then its possible this can become an outright win condition
So ultimately it comes down to this: Can Garou survive fighting Big Mom long enough to reach a point where his speed and strength becomes to much. To do so he has to avoid her life steal and constantly get rid of her homies with shockwave attacks. The latter probably isn't outlandishly hard but the former likely is.

Idk, I feel like Garou needs to make zero mistakes to win and that's a lot to ask for. Though at the same time the skill gap is rather massive that its also not an impossible task. I can see it going either way, but I'd figure Garou has showcased that his RE can reach levels beyond what BM has shown that he'd eventually brute force a win.

AP
With how Big Mom upscales I'd image that the gap is non-existent if it even exists.

Lifting
So Garou is 159.762x times stronger than Big Mom, which is a rather massive edge

Speed

Hax

Big Mom:
  • Paralysis Inducement: I can believe that Garou can counter this power with his RE
  • Conquers Haki: Garou has supernatural willpower, so he's (probably) not going to be knocked out, but as a note if he does go down he's still able to fight while completely unconscious
Garou:
  • RE: An important aspect since it means that Garou will continuously get better when fighting an opponent of his strength or better
  • Durability Negation: Like with Luffy/Kid, Garou can bypass the muscles of his target with shockwaves though unlike with Kid/Luffy Garou's attacks seem to reach a shallower part of the body in this incarnation, so its likely not that massive of an advantage but would be a factor in getting around Armament Haki
  • Pseduo-Flight: If Garou does what he did against FF/PS then he would have a rather serious mobility advantage. If he can knock Big Mom into the air and get enough of a speed boost then its possible this can become an outright win condition
So ultimately it comes down to this: Can Garou survive fighting Big Mom long enough to reach a point where his speed and strength becomes to much. To do so he has to avoid her life steal and constantly get rid of her homies with shockwave attacks. The latter probably isn't outlandishly hard but the former likely is.

Idk, I feel like Garou needs to make zero mistakes to win and that's a lot to ask for. Though at the same time the skill gap is rather massive that its also not an impossible task. I can see it going either way, but I'd figure Garou has showcased that his RE can reach levels beyond what BM has shown that he'd eventually brute force a win.
Life steal wont work since it relies on the opponent being scared and Garou would just look her straight in the eye, on the other hand due to his already overwhelming strength and AP he should have a very good chance of beating her and what would probably happen is that in one or 2 hits he evolves too much and blitz--stomps her. Thats not even a hyperbole, he literally can do that canonically

I’d also like to note that Garou’s 4.33c feat also comes from the platinum speed feat which Garou immediately blitzed and one shot, so the speed gap shouldn’t actually be any different at all really.

That and Garou also has internal shockwave attacks which we know can harm big mom plus low-mid regeneration which is very useful. It also doesn’t help that he also has resistances to both electricity and extreme heat as well.

All that along with Big Mom’s life drain not being viable plus Garou’s reactive evolution leads me to believe he wins here.

I’d also like to note that Garou’s 4.33c feat also comes from the platinum speed feat which Garou immediately blitzed and one shot, so the speed gap shouldn’t actually be any different at all really.

That and Garou also has internal shockwave attacks which we know can harm big mom plus low-mid regeneration which is very useful. It also doesn’t help that he also has resistances to both electricity and extreme heat as well.

All that along with Big Mom’s life drain not being viable plus Garou’s reactive evolution leads me to believe he wins here.
Basically garou has better stats and will literally adapt.

Garou adapts GG

Durability Negation: Like with Luffy/Kid, Garou can bypass the muscles of his target with shockwaves though unlike with Kid/Luffy Garou's attacks seem to reach a shallower part of the body in this incarnation, so its likely not that massive of an advantage but would be a factor in getting around Armament Haki
She can also heal broken bones and her body as well, so it'll be hard for him to initially put her down, but yeah he can just adapt and get faster/stronger
Neither matter here
I don't care if they matter, I was replying to Qawsedf.

AP

Lifting

Speed

Hax

Big Mom:
Garou:

You can only upscale from a 1.2x Diferene

Back