• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Kill la Kill Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, i'm not caught up on OPM so i have one more question. Is the form he used to fight multiple S-Classes at once the City level or the Continent/Multi-Continent/Planet level one?

If this is the Garou that fought many of S Class fighters it goes...

Round 1: Garou makes it up until any of the Elite Four who blitz him bad. Being generous to Garou, he'd still be 7 times slower than any of them. His martial arts skill and slightly higher AP don't make up for that big speed disadvantage.

Round 2: With Speed being equalized, Garou takes on Elite 4 with ease, Satsuki and Nui give him a somewhat hard time (with Satsuki's fighting skill and Nui's Regenerationn. On top of them being able to take on multiple City levels at once as well) however Garou's adaptation, better AP and superior fighting skill takes it for him. Then Ryuko and Ragyo stomp him hard.

Round 3: Garou may be a good fighter with adaptability, but I think all of the Elite 4 plus two characters that can already take on multiple City levels casually would overwhelm him. Plus Ryuko and Ragyo stomp him once again.

Round 4: Even worse for Garou now that he can get blitzed.

If this is the Garou that fought against Saitama near the end and gets scaled from Boros...

Really doesn't matter whether it is all at once, one at a time, speed equal or not. Garou has the AP to one shot anyone including Ryuko and Ragyo. And with speed unequal, he blitzes them horrifically.

(Side Note: For the love of this thread, please don't quote this long comment if you want to respond to me. Just do "@Ryu")

WeeklyBattles said:
Sorry, i'm not caught up on OPM so i have one more question. Is the form he used to fight multiple S-Classes at once the City level or the Continent/Multi-Continent/Planet level one?

Continent/Multi-Continent/Planet level one

@Ryu I'm using the one scaled from Boros. Also, daaammmn even with Ryüko's and Ragyō's powerful regen?

Ok then like Ryu said he can one-shot any character. The only possible way i can see any character from KLK winning is during the speed equalized rounds where Ryuko and Ragyo escape into space, though I could be wrong in assuming Garou can't survive in space.

@Spartan you might as well say Ryuko and Ragyo vs Garou then. Nobody else in KLK is even worth mentioning in terms of going against him lol. And yes Garou can still one shot Ryuko and Ragyo. Garou is strong enough to reduce them to something they can't come back from. And speed unequal makes him blitz horrifically. Ryuko and Ragyo are only Mach 1370 whereas Garou is possibly Sub Rel due to scaling.

WeeklyBattles said:
Ok then like Ryu said he can one-shot any character. The only possible way i can see any character from KLK winning is during the speed equalized rounds where Ryuko and Ragyo escape into space, though I could be wrong in assuming Garou can't survive in space.
Garou was launched to the up limits of the atmosphere by Saitama in one scene and Garou didn't seem to fazed by it, space that is, he definitely felt Saitama's punch tho.

@Ryu How would it play out if Garou's starting AP is 6-A?

@WeeklyBattles You make a good point, upper atmosphere=/=space so then we don't know how Garou would react to space.

Garou likely can't survive in space, but Ryuko and Ragyo have no means of getting him there with his far superior strength. Even then I don't think speed equal Ryuko and Ragyo would beat Garou going to space, just avoid getting killed by him. It probably isn't in Ragyo's nature to want to run away from someone like that however. Speed Equal makes it possibly but not likely inconclusive imo.

@Spartan That is a much more fair fight unless Garou gets to keep his speed as well (then he blitzes) Garou's fighting ability can keep Ryuko and Ragyo on their toes but I think they'd eventually overwhelm him plus use their regen and (to a certain extent space) to their advantage. I say all stats equalized Ryuko and Ragyo beat Garou with considerable difficulty.

@Ryu So you don't think Garou's fighting ability like mimicry and ability to predict attacks would allow him to beat the pair when all stats equalized?

I believe Garou's fighting ability can keep Ryuko and Ragyo busy for a while, but they would end up overwhelming him. I don't think they are as good as Garou, but they are amazing fighters as well with much better regen. Plus bloodlusted Ryuko and Ragyo (which is what this match is assuming) would take Garou into outer space.

round 1: kill la kill verse

round 2:garou easily he is more skilled

round 3 :garou

round 4: garou he is faster than any of them and if i remember he should be more durable than boros he took on multiple S class heroes ( who all are city level or multi city level ) without a problem saitama's consuctive normal punches that turned boros into tiny pieces did nothing to him but break he's horn and everytime saitama blows him away (even with a serious strike) garou regenrates instantly and saitama didnt even beat garou its just that garou didnt want to fight anymore since he's emotions were broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back