• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok, now the battle between Supes and Boros is over. It was inconclusive, seemingly because it all depended on Superman's decision to BFR or not.

Yeah he gained flight but their ap and dura were very similar to each other and the whole fight revolved around the healing factor of both sides. The fight basically devolved into who lasts longer.

Anyway that aside I would go for inconclusive for now

Seeing as how Garou has the skill advantage, his reactive evolution which can very easily make up the ap gap their is between him and Superman and give him resistance, and also his own flight which could prevent Superman from BFRing him into space. Also with his precog and martial arts he could very easily dodge superman's Attacks like he did with saitama.

While Superman has the range advantage via laser beams, starts out stronger than Garou (though this wouldn't last long), ice breath could freeze Garou giving him more time to land hits in, and intelligence meaning that he could very easily go for the freeze breath first then attack when he's vulnerable (but if Superman doesn't take advantage of this Garou could very easyily evolve a resistance to Superman's ice breath). Flight would also play a key role by giving Superman the ability to bombard Garou from a distance (though again Garou could evolve a resistance to heat vision though I'm not to sure about that)

I didn't really include their healing factors seeing as how both can still kill each other very easily. Though from reading superman's profile Garou has the better regen

Summary

Garou has the skill advantage, his reactive evolution which could give him the edge in the fight, stat amping which is tied with his evolution could make up the ap gap and then some, flight which could prevents BFR from becoming an option for Superman, martial arts which could prevent the ap gap from being a thing, Precog which could help Garou dodge superman's Attacks, and his regen is better giving him more time for his evolution to kick in.

While Superman has the imediate ap advantage which coupled with his intelligence could very easily give Superman the win, range advantage via laser beams which could keep Garou at a distance allowing Superman to harass him for sometime, flight which could allow Superman to negate Garou's regen and dura early on in the fight (if the fight drags on then this advantage gets negated), and his own intelligence which could very easily give him the win if he combos his moves early on in the fight.

TLDR

Inconclusive because it really depends on if Superman could prevent Garou from evolving and if BFR could work on Garou, while Garou would need to overcome the ap advantage Superman has over him in the beginning of the fight, which can be overcome via evolution and martial arts but then that really depends on if he can survive for long enough.

Though I lean towards Garou because of his Reactive evolution, Martial arts, precognition, and flight but nonetheless until more reasons are given I place my vote as inconclusive

Side note

I didn't really watch man of steel so if anyone knows what Superman would do in character that would be really helpful

Back