• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Tohru (0-3-1)

Madotsuki24 said:
Speed is equalised so the portal will take time and massively hypersonic and 10 metres, Garou could easily get to her and smash her head into pieces.
....Say what now? Tohru's portals open almost instantly, that and the fact that Garou isn't going to instantly charge at what looks likes a maid playing dress-up out of the blue.

Planck69 said:
....Say what now? Tohru's portals open almost instantly, that and the fact that Garou isn't going to instantly charge at what looks likes a maid playing dress-up out of the blue.
Uhhhh, yes he is, that's called a fight, that's the whole point of VS Threads Board. What, is he not going to attack her? And speed is equalised, so the portal will not open like Ultra Instinct. I don't like to say this, but don't wank her please? Because I could do the same thing to Garou if you're going to play it that way.

He starts as 7-A, she is a High 6-C...

She needs to tap once and he is done for, no regen or inmortality of his can save him from that.

If and IF you think his skill can save him from a higher AP then check his fight with Saitama and tell me what happens. </div>

Tony di bugalu said:
He starts as 7-A, she is a High 6-C...

She needs to tap once and he is done for, no regen or inmortality of his can save him from that.

If and IF you think his skill can save him from a higher AP then check his fight with Saitama and tell me what happens.
Oh, he starts at 7-A? Then this is a stomp and should be closed, unless Garou gets his own High 6-C tier.

He can survive her attacks and adapt lol, he has done this before against Orochi smh.

But she has large island level durability, millions of times more durable than Garou's AP, so he literally can't do ANYTHING. There's absolutely NO WAY that he can win.

Madotsuki24 said:
Uhhhh, yes he is, that's called a fight, that's the whole point of VS Threads Board. What, is he not going to attack her? And speed is equalised, so the portal will not open like Ultra Instinct. I don't like to say this, but don't wank her please? Because I could do the same thing to Garou if you're going to play it that way.
There's a difference between fighting (which Garou is obviously going to do) and charging towards an opponent that looks completely harmless without at the very least trying to assess what you're even up against. Her portals could completely blindside people that were equal to her in speed so himfalling through them is still very much a possibilty.

Planck69 said:
There's a difference between fighting (which Garou is obviously going to do) and charging towards an opponent that looks completely harmless without at the very least trying to assess what you're even up against. Her portals could completely blindside people that were equal to her in speed so himfalling through them is still very much a possibilty.
Source? It doesn't really matter because it's a stomp.

This isn't a stomp, if Garou gets passed bfr he will most likely win

Bruh he litterally survived a High 6-C fire blast from Orochi

Speed equalized is the exact reason why the portal would Open at the same speed Garou moves, lol.

We can always change this to Monster Garou. He'd get BFRd anyway.

Madotsuki24 said:
Can't perfectly recall, sorry, but I believe it was her using portals on one of the other dragons. I don't really think it's a stomp if he was able to adapt to a High 6-C but that's just my opinion.

Planck69 said:
Madotsuki24 said:
Can't perfectly recall, sorry, but I believe it was her using portals on one of the other dragons. I don't really think it's a stomp if he was able to adapt to a High 6-C but that's just my opinion.
Even though the High 6-C being stomped him...

Phoenks said:
I forgot about this.

Like I said, bs, Garou survived no High 6-C attack, Orochi was especially asked to not kill Garou. He was clearly holding back.

Tony di bugalu said:
Phoenks said:
I forgot about this.
Like I said, bs, Garou survived no High 6-C attack, Orochi was especially asked to not kill Garou. He was clearly holding back.
He still has high 6-c striking strenght tho?

Also bump

Garou survived a High 6C attack from a High 6C that was explicitly not trying to kill him, Garou never survived a serious High 6C attack

Phoenks said:
He still has high 6-c striking strenght tho?
That's like saying that I can hit an ant with my finger and say it has 10-B dura because it survived.

Or like Goku having Low 2-C dura because he survived a fight against Beerus at the beginning of super.

Orochi was holding back to not kill him, there is nothing more to that.

Planck69 said:
Madotsuki24 said:
If not, then would Kanna vs Garou be more fair or would that still be a stomp?
What do you have against Kanna
She has a chance... And nothing, I'm a massive fangirl of Kanna!!!! >W<

I have a Kanna figure, a Kanna poster and a Kanna shirt all in my same bedroom, so I'm the opposite of having something against her! xD

Back