• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genos 7B Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello People,

Today I would be requesting an upgrade for Genos to be atleast Low 7B.

My request is based on this calc of Genos's blast which was calculated to be 113.9 Kilotons (High 7C), As we know from than Genos has gotten many power upgrades. Total of them are 11:

Genos (Post EC Upgrade/Arm Set 12) > Genos (Pre EC Upgrade/ Arm Set 11) > Genos (Anti Ninja Upgrade/Arm Set 10) > Genos (Post G4 Upgrade/Arm Set 9) > Genos (Arm Set 8) > Genos (Post Dark Matter theives/Arm Set 7) > Genos (Post Meteor Arc/Arm Set 6) > Genos (Meteor Arc/Arm Set 5) Genos (Pre Meteor Arc/Arm Set 4) > Genos (Anti-Saitama Arms/Arm Set 3) > Genos (Post MG upgrade/Arm Set 2) who blew up the top of the mountain.

So, I'm just going to add a multiplier of 1 to the calc (That Genos atleast gets 1 time stronger whenever he gets an upgrade).

113.9 × 11 = 1, 252.9 kilotons or 1, 2529 Megatons (Low 7B)

I don't think that's how things are done on this wiki, it uses unconfirmed multiplier chains and conjecture. I don't really disagree with this on the surface level, but how can we be sure each of these stacks another 113.9 kilotons on? Many of them seem to be more than that or unknown entirely.

Well, First of all. I would like to thank you guys for coming here and giving your thoughts on this, As for the multiplier. It would make sense for Genos to get stronger Atleast 1 time during every upgrade, Considering that it boosts his power to a whole another level where he can take out beings that he previously couldn't beat/defeat.

I'm not increasing the multiplier here but just multiplying each of the upgrade with 1 as of it makes sense for him to get stronger Atleast that much.

I'd say this is true for G4, EC and MA (it's probably way higher, actually), but the others are basically unknowns. For example, the anti-Saitama arms are essentially featless in comparison to his earliest incarnation.

I do not really think that the anti saitama arms are really that featless that they should be dismissed in comparison. They performed well like each upgrade did in terms of firepower/Attack Potency. Yes, This is true that the upgardes could probably be much stronger than this but just for the sake of the argument I had to lowball it.

I didn't say they were entirely featless, I said they're featless in comparison to the mountain feat and we shouldn't assume they're that much stronger.

I meant 113.9 kilotons. That's why I said "that" much stronger and not just "much stronger".

If we do not assume 113.9 KT as the main value for this, Than Genos isn't even overall 1 time stronger if we don't multiply to it.

Than Genos has showcased overall 9 of his arm sets in combat fights where he have showcased their firepower Just like against G4.

Even if you want to multiply it to 9, Than the result would still be Low 7B:

113.9 KT × 9 = 1025.1 KT or 101251 Megatons (Low 7B)

There's still a lot more unknown variants you could get rid of. Here's what'd happen if you removed all the unknown amps that didn't even get a mention, aside from Genos' ninja gel.

Genos (Post EC Upgrade/Arm Set 12) > Genos (Pre EC Upgrade/ Arm Set 11) > Genos (G4) > Genos (Meteor Arc/Arm Set 5) > Genos (Anti-Saitama Arms/Arm Set 3) > Genos (Post MG upgrade/Arm Set 2) who blew up the top of the mountain.

Also, it's still too speculative for some of them, such as the Anti-Saitama arms and Meteor arc stuff.

That still would be atleast low 7B,

113.9 KT × 7 = 797.3 KT.

Also, The anti saitama arms and Meteor arc one should be mentioned here quite solidly. They both showcased his upgraded qualities, Such as in the meteor arc Genos showcased firepower massively above his previous upgrades. And in the anti saitama one too.

They didn't, at all, and Genos only displayed massive firepower by shoving his entire core into his cannons. It's possible they're that much stronger, but unknown. All of this is based on conjecture, aside from the G4 amp.

If you're talking about the Dragon level one, then sure, but we don't know about the one that easily defeated G5. Let's wait for more, such as him using his full power that'll apparently destroy him in 10 seconds.

While it wouldn't shock me if Genos was or is Low 7-b/7-B he currently does not have the hard evidence to suggest that he's of that tier yet. As a reminder, Genos' feat is about 9 times lower than baseline Low 7-B. Its not like earlier stuff where it was only 2x below baseline, the gap is just to bog to upscale from imo

Replying to Asura:

"it's possible that they are much stronger"

Are you honestly kidding me right now. That meteor blast is in what Genos nearly used all of his energy. The one in which he blasted the mountain was done casually, It obviously would be stronger by far. But just for the sake of the argument I'm taking the lowball and only calling it 1 time stronger. As with the anti saitama arms that he used against saitama in their sparring session, Genos again States the he indeed is going all out in that much with all of his firepower against saitama. It obviously would be much stronger than the causal mountain blast, But again just for the sake of the argument I'm going with the lowball as 1 time stronger only.

Replying to Qawsed:

"As a reminder, Genos's feat is about 9 times lower than baseline low 7B".

Yes, That is the feat he performed in his second upgrade. This CRT is rather based on multiplying it with his advanced upgrades which should logically make sense.

"Hard Evidence".

I don't think that he doesn't have hard evidence to be a low 7B when most of the evidence does points him at being a low 7B. Like keeping up with Human Garou and even Outmatching him, He should also very likely if not above than atleast be comparable to Suiryu with his current upgrade.

Mkpoke167 said:
Are you honestly kidding me right now. That blast is in what Genos nearly used all of his energy. The one in which he blasted the mountain was done casually, It obviously would be stronger by far.

And I'm talking about the anti saitama arms that he used against saitama in their sparring session, Genos again States the he indeed is going all out in that much with all of his firepower against saitama. It obviously would be much stronger than the causal mountain blast, But again just for the sake of the argument I'm going with the lowball as 1 time stronger only.
That's my entire point, it was with his entire core. He was sacrificing almost all of his energy for this blast, leaving him nearly unable to move.

I know you're talking about the anti-Saitama arms he used during that sparring session.

Yes, And I'm lowballing that to 1 time stronger only just for the sake of the argument. He could very likely be much stronger than just being 1 time stronger than his previous upgrades. But just for the sake of the argument, I'm going with the lowball.

It's not even a low-ball, not applying that multiplier in the first place would be the low-ball. Also, you seem to have ignored that argument entirely: the core amp clearly doesn't scale to his normal level of power.

By the way, the list I made above (including the Meteor and Saitama arms) only has 6 states, including the mountain one, meaning it's not Small City level.

ByAsura said:
Genos (Post EC Upgrade/Arm Set 12) > Genos (Pre EC Upgrade/ Arm Set 11) > Genos (G4) > Genos (Meteor Arc/Arm Set 5) > Genos (Anti-Saitama Arms/Arm Set 3) > Genos (Post MG upgrade/Arm Set 2) who blew up the top of the mountain.

Not applying the multipler wouldn't be a low ball but just completely illogical as of it would result in Genos having the same power even after all of upgrades he has received.

Genos has undergone several body changes as well that have raised his notable attack's firepower (Like the helix incineration blast) even being above the meteor core amp as we saw. So basically yes, His notable attack's power currently should scale above his core amp at the time.

Which is why it's called a low-ball. You can't just add a value.

Even Genos' most powerful attacks don't add his entire core (and it's not stated this gains more energy later on) for extra power, or leave him stationary. The only one that could scale is the Monster Asociation Genos, because he blows up after 10 seconds by using his full power.

As I said before, it's not even Small City level (minimum 1 megaton) anymore, it's Large Town level+ if we go by the revised chain.

And I'm also repeating this again, He very likely if not above than atleast be comparable to Suiryu with his current upgrade.

ByAsura said:
Which is why it's called a low-ball. You can't just add a value.
Even Genos' most powerful attacks don't add his entire core (and it's not stated this gains more energy later on) for extra power, or leave him stationary. The only one that could scale is the Monster Asociation Genos, because he blows up after 10 seconds by using his full power.

As I said before, it's not even Small City level (minimum 1 megaton) anymore, it's Large Town level+ if we go by the revised chain.
You've repeated your previous comment here again. So I'm not going to clarify this again, Also I don't know what the are you talking about as in small city level even though if we lowball this to the 9 upgrades shown in combat will very likely be above 1 Megaton as I've explained above.

Mkpoke167 said:
Than Genos has showcased overall 9 of his arm sets in combat fights where he have showcased their firepower Just like against G4.

Even if you want to multiply it to 9, Than the result would still be Low 7B:

113.9 KT × 9 = 1025.1 KT or 101251 Megatons (Low 7B)
Here.

And you haven't? No matter what, your arguments are still based on something you pretty much made up.

He's shown all of his upgrades and firepower in combat at some point (including pre-G4/arm set 8 and anti-ninja), so where'd you get specifically 9 from? Plus, this still has the same problem because we don't even know that all of them are power increases, we only know that 6 of them are.

For your Garou point, I don't see how it really matters. Garou was still weakened from the poison and directly compared Genos to Tanktop Master, someone he easily stomped multiple evolutions ago. Current Genos will likely be 7-B imo, but as of now there's just nothing solid backing it.

Currently our "At least High 7-C" rating are good enough unless another feat comes around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back