• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genos vs Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Genos come to stop Pain after he destroy konoha

round 1 Genos has full knowledge about Pain like Naruto

round 2 no knowledge

round 3: Nagato instead of Pain vs webcomic Genos

• no Chibaku Tensei
  • speed equalized

Ro

No

Thought this Mario Geno, anyway, if I recall Geno should take round 1, although I haven't checked Pains stats in like 3 years.

Round 1: Genos would win since he knows what to do of how would he fight the pains but they're gonna give him a hard time since there will be 6 of them while he's only alone.

Round 2: Six Paths of Pain wins here as Genos doesn't know their abilities and their Chibaku Tensei easily gives them the edge.

Round 3: Going with Nagato here since he has all the knowledge of the 6 pains and knows to fight more than them.

Just wanted to say my opinion and few reason why I honeslty think Genos can take round 2\1(not sure about 3):

Shuradō is useless here,he is like far weaker verison of Genos his missles etc wont tickle Genos.

Chikushōdō is kinda dangerous here but dont forget Genos can one shot all the animals with powerful blast like this ,they cant regenerate after Genos turn them to ash.

Tendō wont be able to do a lot also especially if he is in-character becuse he alwayslike to use his gravity manipulation to pull the enemy to him and stab him or something like that but since Genos is a cyborg he wont died from tiny thing like this and he quickly use this opportunity(when he so close to Tendo) to destroy his body(and he already did something like this )

are we talking about just deva path pain, or all 6 paths? if its all 6 paths, i believe it would be a stomp. they're haxed as ****. but genos has some crazy ass firepower

^All 6 pain,and i dont see why this would be a stomp,Naruto Sennin Mode was able to fight against them all and Genos is stronger than him,look for the reason i gave why i think Genos will win.

Dont forgot also Genos can fly,if he got caught by the chameleon or something for example he can release him using his flying ability -or spem firepower aorund like he did here(500 meter radius to remind you,and this is far weaker Genos)

'Genos has full knowledge about Pain like Naruto'

Not sure, but do you mean all Genos knows is 'The real one isn't among them'? Because I don't remember anyone telling Naruto of Pain's full capabilities.

@Burning Full Fingers

I am pretty sure Naruto knows Pain's full capabilities,the frogs (they were in the fight against Pain with jiraiya) told him everything i think

1.The others Pain cant move at the same speed as the Shinra Tensei,their travel speed isnt that fast

2.Genos wont died or something from Shinra Tensei,and he still can activate and use his firepower beam while been push away so if they get close to him he can hurt them

In additon isn't Pain\Nagato only Multi City-Block level physically? can he even survive punch from Genos or harm Genos?

Okay. Round 1 is a stomp match since Genos has knowledge which would include information on their abilities, tactics and fighting style. And you also mentioned it yourself. Pain is only Multi City Block level physically and you still restricted Chibaku Tensei which is his only saving grace. The other bodies won't be able to be resurrected since Genos knows about their tricks.

For Round 2 and 3, Pain/Nagato because of superior versatility and hax.

@Burning Full Fingers

I still not sure about round 2 tho,i think Genos can take this

i mean the only hax i see that useful against Genos is Ningendō-becuse he can take Genos's soul but it take time to do that(in the fight between Naruto and Nagato that take Nagato LOT of time to pull out Naruto's soul,however this is possible that this only happened becuse plot armor) and until he end Genos can attack him

and Tendō- becuse Shinra Tensei however his 5 second 's limit is WAY too long,Genos can spem him with his firepower lasers(and i dont think he ever said he has limit for the amount of time he can shot fire\laser,unlike Naruto who was limited by his Chakra's amount)

I am not sure if Chikushōdō useful here becuse Genos can one shot all the animals and turn them to ash,they cant come back after they been Defeated

Gakidō is also seem useless becuse Genos firepower is simply fire,that not technique base on Chakra(unless we consider Genos's firepower=Chakra)

Naruto was using his chakra arms to prevent his soul from being removed, if I'm remembering correctly. Bee was telling him to think of his tug of war with Kurama. It could actually be some sort of resistance to it.

Using Shinra Tensei on Genos shouldn't put him down, it would just give them more space in case something bad happens and plan other things. If he pulls Genos towards himself and the other Pains however, it's an opportunity for them to utilize their hax, and then the five second interval is over. And by that time, Genos might be getting his soul pulled out or whatever.

Yeah, I agree with this. Most of the animals are useless. But the multi headed dog keeps multiplying when it receives damage. Genos would have to kill the Animal Path itself which can be revived by the Naraka Path. And the same can be said for the other bodies. The Naraka Path would stay somewhere inconspicuous and keep on reviving them. Though it also has hax with The King of Hell. And there's also the chameleon which can blend in with the surroundings and become invisible. If one of the Pains stay on it, Genos wouldn't notice them and there's a prime opportunity of him getting caught off guard and getting haxxed out. I fancy this happening since Jiraiya who has good sensing was caught off-guard. Without Genos having knowledge of their shared vision and their abilities, they pretty much have a lot of room to run around Genos especially as they have better intelligence, experience fighting together and their superior combat acumen.

I don't know if Pain could absorb Genos' attacks though. There's a possibility he could have chakra due to verse equalization and it would only benefit Pain.

Naruto never had full knowledge of pain. Pain stomped him in Sage Mode & Nearly 8-9 tails. If Pain hadn't blasted Konoha he probably would had captued Naruto as that Shira Tensei exhusted him.

Ryop said:
@Burning Full Fingers
I am pretty sure Naruto knows Pain's full capabilities,the frogs (they were in the fight against Pain with jiraiya) told him everything i think
zhe frogs didnt know his full capabilities, nor the fact that that wasrnt peins actual body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back