• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghost Of Sparta vs A Pokémon Called God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is being above lesser avatars same as having layers hax? Has he ever shown being able to bypass 5-D resistance with CM?

He scales above his inferior avatars who have the same powers as he has

His plates are 5D convepts fundamentally. And Arceus can draw 5D power from it to create his realm

He has both.

5D, he can nuke his plates which are 5D fundamentally
There is still no revision that these are accepted... Also, the conceptual haxs are 4-D because the concepts are 4-D.

There is still no revision that these are accepted... Also, the conceptual haxs are 4-D because the concepts are 4-D.
Arceus used the power of the plates to create his realm.

They're 5D fundamentally no matter how you slice it. They define the entire cosmologies power system

That's where his 5D key comes from

They're type 1 concepts as they're the essence of all the powers within the cosmology.

He can create replicas of him with the ability to draw this fundamental power but he scales above them.

So he nukes
your whole argument sounds like fan fiction

Naruto doesn't have layered hax because he can beat up his shadow clones

Arceus used the power of the plates to create his realm.

They're 5D fundamentally no matter how you slice it. They define the entire cosmologies power system

That's where his 5D key comes from
I believe you, but would you be kind enough to link the CRTs where it got accepted, and the relevant explanation pages?

I might have missed something, and if it was already talked about I apologize, but isn't this an Incon because of Arceus' Immortality Type 9, reliant on his true form?

I might have missed something, and if it was already talked about I apologize, but isn't this an Incon because of Arceus' Immortality Type 9, reliant on his true form?
I believe Sniper can elaborate on this better.

Honestly it feels like I walked into a ******** in this Vs thread, just a bunch of peeps dunking/jumping @Sniper670 (albeit he is quite tiresome to deal with), questioning/mocking the accuracy of the profile(s) and ofc the memes/derailment are pretty poor practice for a "debate" methinks.

I like a good amount of silly jokes and fictitious camaraderie too but targeting a single user for it on top of the actual arguments, is pretty overkill and borders on the mean.

Honestly it feels like I walked into a ******** in this Vs thread, just a bunch of peeps dunking/jumping @Sniper670 (albeit he is quite tiresome to deal with), questioning/mocking the accuracy of the profile(s) and ofc the memes/derailment are pretty poor practice for a "debate" methinks.

I like a good amount of silly jokes and fictitious camaraderie too but targeting a single user for it on top of the actual arguments, is pretty overkill and borders on the mean.
This is because sniper, Because he says arguments that don't match profiles.

Since we're comparing him to the Avatar key, the death of the Avatar is enough. He doesn't need to kill his true form

This is because sniper, Because he says arguments that don't match profiles.
While I don't disagree (It's partly the reason I rarely have anything to with Pokémon here anymore), it doesn't take several users plus staff to address an individuals point, adding repeated ridicule/mockery on top just comes off as provocation and I've seen plenty of treads when the Vs supporters gang upon one or two users and boom tempers flare and RVR becomes a circus (tho that's usually the norm these days).

But I've said my peace and Vs thread seems to be calming down, now I'm off to the "other" GoW Vs threads CHAOS!. Just don't be jerks ok? (That includes the OP too).

While I don't disagree (It's partly the reason I rarely have anything to with Pokémon here anymore), it doesn't take several users plus staff to address an individuals point, adding repeated ridicule/mockery on top just comes off as provocation and I've seen plenty of treads when the Vs supporters gang upon one or two users and boom tempers flare and RVR becomes a circus (tho that's usually the norm these days).

But I've said my peace and Vs thread seems to be calming down, now I'm off to the "other" GoW Vs threads CHAOS!. Just don't be jerks ok? (That includes the OP too).
The problem is that he defends the unsupported by circling things. But I don't want to derail any more. My vote for Kratos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back