• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghost Of Sparta vs A Pokémon Called God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, about the BFR. To be banished to the distortion world is usually portrayed as a portal, basically. Arceus has infinite tries.

Either that, or dream manip into eternal battle reverie, which pretty much does the same. (Dreams are straight up alternate realities in pkmn)
Planck explains this better than me, but I guess Kratos' BFR resistance was 5-D with PoH (Of course, I don't know how Arceus' BFR works)

At least I think he will resist it. (Planck and you correct me if I'm wrong.)

Planck explains this better than me, but I guess Kratos' BFR resistance was 5-D with PoH (Of course, I don't know how Arceus' BFR works)

At least I think he will resist it. (Planck and you correct me if I'm wrong.)
It seems to be based on the realm shifts, which aren't exactly BFR, but space-time manip to straight up alter, well, realms ayy

Even Planck agrees Arceus can indeed BFR Kratos, but that with his speed it might not matter. However, even infinite speed dimensional travellers fail to escape the distortion world, which is why I still consider it a possibility.

What Kratos can do, however, is straight grab and close the portals.
My only counter argument to that is that the distortion world portals are meme(?). Basically they can be spawned below a target (such as when Giratina first appears in Pkmn Platinum), or be "casted" through reflections (making it a form of immersion) as shown in the Giratina movie. But still, Kratos can just interact with the portal nevertheless, so it's only a possibility.

The dream manip on the other hand doesn't have any of that. Arceus pretty much goes "we in a dream now, welcome" and GG.

It seems to be based on the realm shifts, which aren't exactly BFR, but space-time manip to straight up alter, well, realms ayy

Even Planck agrees Arceus can indeed BFR Kratos, but that with his speed it might not matter. However, even infinite speed dimensional travellers fail to escape the distortion world, which is why I still consider it a possibility.

What Kratos can do, however, is straight grab and close the portals.
My only counter argument to that is that the distortion world portals are meme(?). Basically they can be spawned below a target (such as when Giratina first appears in Pkmn Platinum), or be "casted" through reflections (making it a form of immersion) as shown in the Giratina movie. But still, Kratos can just interact with the portal nevertheless, so it's only a possibility.

The dream manip on the other hand doesn't have any of that. Arceus pretty much goes "we in a dream now, welcome" and GG.
Then my vote is incon. We need a range revision 🗿

Ghosted, just like Rodrygo against Man City 🗿
I blame Militao for my misfortunes

347782586_610291031041085_7465234036516357491_n.png

Aite, you can close the thread while I send this to the Additions Request thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back