• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright so Ghost Rider's probably baseline, but has regen and a ton of hax to make the AP gap pretty irrelevant. How does Jasper feel about having all her sins crawling on her back?

in terms of physical stats jasper is mountain+ and ghost rider is just mountain, but he has more/superior hax... close call but ill go with jasper for the better stats and more experience. (although i might change it later.)

Okay, I should elaborate on sealing. It could hypothetically be combat applicable, but there are issues.

1. It's only been used once in the entire franchise.

2. It's never been done on unwilling participants.

3. The kicker. They seal people inside their gems. Literally the center of their beings. Their minds if you will. That's just asking to get mindhaxed/penance stared.

Hey i completely agree, but that feat is the sole reason why Garnet vs Luffy was considered a fair match so...

Sealing someone into your gemstone would work in Luffy though. Hypothetically speaking anyway, but Garnet doesn't do that in character.

If Jasper seals Ghost Roder into her gem, ahe gets mindhaxed. Putting someone with mind powers in your mind is a terrible idea generally.

and if ghost rider brings another ghost rider? it would be a good idea to avoid the pisoton of ap that jasper gives you since while one distracts you the other uses the look of penance.

The Penance Stare was once used on the entire population of the city, so Ghost Rider doesn't even need to be close to Jasper to use it. Yeah, this is a stomp.

that is why using ghost rider is difficult in versus on the one hand trampling with hax (sometimes per ap) on the other hand it is trampled by beings with sufficient resistance to their hax, more hax and an ap by the clouds.

You first need to prove they have a soul if you want to make the cailm that GR can affect their soul,I don't need to disprove it Also Gems are just rocks with hologrsms as bodies

So partially resistant to those forms of attacks.

Johnny has used his soul/mind attacks on people who have high resistance to those forms of attacks.

Back