• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So he first needs to drag them to other dimension,Jasper can "puff" itself so the chains fell off and reform the next second if he gets her She also has the ability to increase her speed with the "spin dash" as i call it

Eh, Jarper puffing herself is not something that she would do in character (in fact, I do not recall any gem that doesn that in character).

I would imagine that breaking Ghost Rider's chain isn't something that simply be broke by beings comparable to him or a little stronger (I have that feeling). Its also more difficult to apply strength when one its immobilized, and I known GR its accurate and can fire more than one chain at the time.

Isn't the chain like, 4-B or something? Coz I remember it having a far higher durability than skull-head

Antoniofer said:
I would imagine that breaking Ghost Rider's chain isn't something that simply be broke by beings comparable to him or a little stronger (I have that feeling). Its also more difficult to apply strength when one its immobilized, and I known GR its accurate and can fire more than one chain at the time.
I mean Jasper isnt just 'a little bit stronger', shes stronger that him to the point of being able to oneshot him

I think that GR has fight beings that are capable of "one-shot" him (of course, he is immortal and can regen), so it may not be uncommon. Of course, I can't tell what it is considered outlier or not in Marvel, so I'm not in position to judege that.

Basically none of GR's hax abilities would work on Jasper and what would work requires him to physically overpower his opponent which wouldnt work on Jasper due to her huge physical advantage, but Jasper cant do anything beyond just repeatedly oneshotting him and him regenerating ad infinitum

AKA infinite incon

No? Jasper isnt only 317 megatons she scales to being able to oneshot people who oneshot people who are 274 megatons.

Dude. Look at her scaling chain and not just her math. What we go with is her feats and she oneshots people stronger than GR

The gap needed to one-shot is way too inconsistent if fiction for us to get actual values out of that, using the calc gives us the actual value.

It's on the One-Shot page:

"This value is only an approximation, and the actual gap can be higher or lower depending on certain factors."

"This gap is strictly for versus debating purposes, and will not apply when attempting to derive the attack potency of a character based on a feat of one-shotting another character in his or her verse."

You can't get a value from "this character one-shots X", fiction isn't that consistent.

Jasper also scales to Garnet who viewed a Ruby as a powerless child that she effortlessly pinned under one arm

It is accepted that in versus debating here on the wiki you need to be 7.5x stronger to One-Shot; Jasper can one-shot other characters in the verse, but she is still only 3.17x stronger than Ghost Rider.

Ya, but it sounds like Jasper literaly oneshotted that particular Ruby, and that could be misleading.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
It is accepted that in versus debating here on the wiki you need to be 7.5x stronger to One-Shot; Jasper can one-shot other characters in the verse, but she is still only 3.17x stronger than Ghost Rider.
That does not apply in this scenario

Back