• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gildarts vs. Tornado of Terror

Hard to say since Gildarts isn't really seen around in the manga, thus we don't know his full power. Tatsumaki (Tornado of Terror) can't use her telekinesis on living organisms, if she could then she could have just used it to destroy the alien attacking the S-class heroes (forgot its name)

Stats for Tatsumaki are pretty much redundant in my opinion. I mean she only lifted part of A-city with her telekinesis and not with her physical powers.

Since the fight is in arena there won't be anything but water and stone, limiting Tatsumaki's powers. Meanwhile Gildarts can just stand around and use his crash magic to negate anything thrown at him and possibly one-shotting Tatsumaki.

Tatsumaki is also very overconfident and not being able to touch Gildarts makes her more angry and frustrated and more open for attacks. Her barrier doesn't do shit when Gildarts can just use crash magic to destroy it.

This would have been advantageous for Tatsumaki but with Gildarts bloodlusted she stands no chance.

Vajra Avalon said:
Hard to say since Gildarts isn't really seen around in the manga, thus we don't know his full power. Tatsumaki (Tornado of Terror) can't use her telekinesis on living organisms, if she could then she could have just used it to destroy the alien attacking the S-class heroes (forgot its name)
Stats for Tatsumaki are pretty much redundant in my opinion. I mean she only lifted part of A-city with her telekinesis and not with her physical powers.

Since the fight is in arena there won't be anything but water and stone, limiting Tatsumaki's powers. Meanwhile Gildarts can just stand around and use his crash magic to negate anything thrown at him and possibly one-shotting Tatsumaki.

Tatsumaki is also very overconfident and not being able to touch Gildarts makes her more angry and frustrated and more open for attacks. Her barrier doesn't do shit when Gildarts can just use crash magic to destroy it.

This would have been advantageous for Tatsumaki but with Gildarts bloodlusted she stands no chance
Gildarts isnt winning this in case you havent noticed the conditions say they are bloodlusted so tatsumaki isnt gonna be overconfidence so she is going straight for the kill.Also tatsumaki can use your telekinesis on living things she is gonna use it and rip gildarts head off dont beleive me here is the proof http://www.*********.co/manga/onepunch_man_one/c079/11.html

Celestial Pegasus said:
Vajra Avalon said:

This would have been advantageous for Tatsumaki but with Gildarts bloodlusted she stands no chance
Gildarts isnt winning this in case you havent noticed the conditions say they are bloodlusted so tatsumaki isnt gonna be overconfidence so she is going straight for the kill.Also tatsumaki can use your telekinesis on living things she is gonna use it and rip gildarts head off dont beleive me here is the proof http://www.*********.co/manga/onepunch_man_one/c079/11.html
Dude. If what Vajra Avalon says is true that...

"Tatsumaki (Tornado of Terror) can't use her telekinesis on living organisms, if she could then she could have just used it to destroy the alien attacking the S-class heroes (forgot its name)"

...then she has no way of getting past crash magic with landmass projectiles she can lift from the stadium or from space. Also, if this is true, then she isn't ripping Gildarts' head off.

__

But I am kinda iffy on this though. Didn't she try to do something to Saitama and it just shook his muscles or something? Anyone wanna confirm this? Because if this is true, she babyshakes Gildarts.

Gemmysaur said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Vajra Avalon said:

"Tatsumaki (Tornado of Terror) can't use her telekinesis on living organisms, if she could then she could have just used it to destroy the alien attacking the S-class heroes (forgot its name)"

...then she has no way of getting past crash magic with landmass projectiles she can lift from the stadium or from space. Also, if this is true, then she isn't ripping Gildarts' head off.

__

But I am kinda iffy on this though. Didn't she try to do something to Saitama and it just shook his muscles or something? Anyone wanna confirm this? Because if this is true, she babyshakes Gildarts.
Didnt you see the link i posted she twisted black sperms head off.Also it didnt work on saitama because its saitama it was stated to resist psychic powers you need will power but tatsumaki didnt even know that because no one was strong enough to resist her.

Don't know what black sperm is supposed to be and I didn't understand what was happening at the panel you gave. With what you said, that she can really touch living beings, then I agree.

Tatsumaki wins based on that.

Also, from the translation of the crappily drawn manga, Saitama resisted because he was too stupid or something? Or he was too dense to realize what was happening and that his body is just too durable to manipulate?

^it is more like his will was to strong :I i dont really understand what that means but simply take it as "his body was to durable" this makes the most sense ^_^

GreatestSin said:
^it is more like his will was to strong :I i dont really understand what that means but simply take it as "his body was to durable" this makes the most sense ^_^
As it said in the scan strength of will is directly connected to psychic resistance it didnt work on saitama because saitams will was too great.

Gemmysaur said:
Don't know what black sperm is supposed to be and I didn't understand what was happening at the panel you gave. With what you said, that she can really touch living beings, then I agree.
Tatsumaki wins based on that.

Also, from the translation of the crappily drawn manga, Saitama resisted because he was too stupid or something? Or he was too dense to realize what was happening and that his body is just too durable to manipulate?
Black sperm was a dragon level threat(threat to multiple cities) and tatsumaki used her psychic powers to twist his head off and it didnt work on saitama because psychic resistance is connected to strength of will saitamas will was too great or simply he is far too strong for it to work on him.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Vajra Avalon said:

Oh sure if we're going with the web comic version of Tatsumaki then she wins. This depends only on what version we use.

Web comic=win

Manga=lose

Also bloodlust doesn't negate overconfidence, though if it is stated somewhere on this site by the admins or moderators then fine.

Also would Gildarts' magic power negate her trying to use telekinesis? I mean releasing some of his powers made the island shake and instill fear into Natsu. You knw the guy that pretty much laughs at foes that would make others shake in fear. And Bluenote's gravity didn't affect him, sure it slowed him down. That's pretty much all we have on him and that was what, 200 Ch ago?

Vajra Avalon said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Vajra Avalon said:

Oh sure if we're going with the web comic version of Tatsumaki then she wins. This depends only on what version we use.
Web comic=win

Manga=lose

Also bloodlust doesn't negate overconfidence, though if it is stated somewhere on this site by the admins or moderators then fine.

Also would Gildarts' magic power negate her trying to use telekinesis? I mean releasing some of his powers made the island shake and instill fear into Natsu. You knw the guy that pretty much laughs at foes that would make others shake in fear. And Bluenote's gravity didn't affect him, sure it slowed him down. That's pretty much all we have on him and that was what, 200 Ch ago?

Web comic and manga version tatsumaki are the same we are using compsite versions of one punch man characters until they contradict each other we already went over this in another thread.Gikdarts isnt strong enough to negate her telekinisis,we dont know what current gildarts is capable of so we are going by what he has already done and by that he loses. tatsumaki wins this

Celestial Pegasus said:
Vajra Avalon said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Vajra Avalon said:

Web comic=win

Manga=lose

Web comic and manga version tatsumaki are the same we are using compsite versions of one punch man characters until they contradict each other we already went over this in another thread.Gikdarts isnt strong enough to negate her telekinisis,we dont know what current gildarts is capable of so we are going by what he has already done and by that he loses. tatsumaki wins this
Truly? I must have remembered the manga being different. Though it doesn't really matter to me who wins this fight. I may hate Tatsumaki for being a brat but still... And Gildarts has fought what, 1 time in manga? 2 if Natsu curbstomp counts.

Vajra Avalon said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Vajra Avalon said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Vajra Avalon said:

Web comic=win

Manga=lose

Truly? I must have remembered the manga being different. Though it doesn't really matter to me who wins this fight. I may hate Tatsumaki for being a brat but still... And Gildarts has fought what, 1 time in manga? 2 if Natsu curbstomp counts.

Yes they are the same the only difference is that the manga adds stuff but its the same story

Gemmysaur said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Vajra Avalon said:

__

It was due to Saitama's INCREDIBLY strong will, no idea who Gildarts is, nor am I saying either win, just clarifying.

This battle is awesome! I was thinking of a fanfic where the S-class Fairy Tail mages end up in the OPM world, and these two are the strongest in their team/association! (Baring Saitama and Blast of course)

I dunno, Gildarts is pretty tough. But... He was stomped by Acnologia right? And Acnologia looks just as strong as the Ancient King in Episode 10 of the anime..

Going with the little medusa.

Back