• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Iop vs God of Destruction

ok so in terms of AP, Toppo stomps easily, but there are 2 things I don't understand

1. Can Hakai affect actual 4th dimensional beings?

2. How potent is Percedal's hax?

Yeah, Toppo AP stomps.

But I don't know diddly-squat about this other character, or his hax.

Bump with new informations, actually Percedal scales well above Low 2-C.

Iop God Percedal > True form Rushu > Solar at noon > Goultard with Médoroziam inside him > Protectors of months > Phaeris > Qilby + Eliacube > Joris with two dragons inside him (people with just one dofus seem to be at demi-gods level) > Demi-Gods = Low 2-C baseline.

So If I remember right he should have the AP advantage against Toppo and also his hax are pretty powerful, he has reality manipulation and the hakai shouldn't be capable of affect him.

I think that the God Iop takes this.

Ehhh I'd say Toppo still has the AP advantage.

GoD Toppo > SSBE Vegeta >= SSBKKx20 Goku > SSB Goku (Post 2nd UI) > Jiren (First UI Battle) > First UI Goku > Infinite Zamasu (Baseline)

There's at least a 20x jump between SSB Goku and his Kaiokenx20 self (Because duh). Toppo was pretty thoroughly stomping SSBE Vegeta and Jiren in his first battle with UI Goku pretty much no-sold Goku's final attack like it was nothing (because it was).

Lgamer099 99 said:
Bump with new informations, actually Percedal scales well above Low 2-C.
Iop God Percedal > True form Rushu > Solar at noon > Goultard with Médoroziam inside him > Protectors of months > Phaeris > Qilby + Eliacube > Joris with two dragons inside him (people with just one dofus seem to be at demi-gods level) > Demi-Gods = Low 2-C baseline.

So If I remember right he should have the AP advantage against Toppo and also his hax are pretty powerful, he has reality manipulation and the hakai shouldn't be capable of affect him.

I think that the God Iop takes this.
GoD Toppo >> SSJ2 Kefla > UIO2 Goku > UIO1 Goku = Supressed Jiren > Infinite Zamasu >= Baseline

The difference between GoD Toppo and Kefla is about 20 times, cause SSJ2 Kefla scales to Post- Anilaza SSGSS Goku, who scales to SSGSS Vegeta, who is 20 times weaker than his SSGSSE form, who matched Toppo

So in terms of AP I think they're comparable

also in terms of hax they are basically the same. It really goes down to who erases first

Thatsafloridathing said:
Haven't watched Wakfu in a while, but does Percedal use his hax in character?
He should, he didn't do that as God Iop because Ogrest was immune to magic.

Akreious said:
GoD Toppo > SSBE Vegeta >= SSBKKx20 Goku > SSB Goku (Post 2nd UI) > Jiren (First UI Battle) > First UI Goku > Infinite Zamasu (Baseline)

There's at least a 20x jump between SSB Goku and his Kaiokenx20 self (Because duh). Toppo was pretty thoroughly stomping SSBE Vegeta and Jiren in his first battle with UI Goku pretty much no-sold Goku's final attack like it was nothing (because it was).
Post Demon Goultard ( > Low 2-C baseline) said that he was a baby compared to the Iop God.

Well, I guess Percedal could possibly use reality warping or soulhax to take this. He also has higher-dimensional existence so I don't know if Toppo can affect him either.

Lgamer099 99 said:
Akreious said:

Post Demon Goultard ( > Low 2-C baseline) said that he was a baby compared to the Iop God.
That... doesn't tell me anything? That's like saying First UI Goku is a baby compared to Hint of True Power Jiren which is... yeah it's correct.

Akreious said:
Lgamer099 99 said:
Akreious said:

That... doesn't tell me anything? That's like saying First UI Goku is a baby compared to Hint of True Power Jiren which is... yeah it's correct.
The difference between gods and demigods is insane, saying that Toppo has the AP advantage is not something really safe to say, just that.

Akreious said:
The difference between Jiren and first UI Goku is also insane so I don't... really see your point?
I have posted the scale for Percedal, my point is just saying that Toppo having the AP advantage is not safe to say, just that.

Looking at both scailing chain, GoD Toppo seems to have a solid AP advantage and i don't see EE resistance on Percedal's page so i'm voting for Toppo.

I will now explain better why Percedal would win.

1. Toppo can't kill Percedal or destroy his soul.

Gods in wakfu are immortal as confirmed in every source, the only way to kill them is killing their followers, all of their powers come from the worship.

2. Percedal can as well destroy souls. (that's something that even the player in the game of Wakfu can do, it's canon and the gods are obviously stronger than the avatar of the player by lore)

3. Percedal has infinite stamina as God Iop.

Lgamer099 99 said:
I will now explain better why Percedal would win.
1. Toppo can't kill Percedal or destroy his soul.

Gods in wakfu are immortal as confirmed in every source, the only way to kill them is killing their followers, all of their powers come from the worship.

2. Percedal can as well destroy souls. (that's something that even the player in the game of Wakfu can do, it's canon and the gods are obviously stronger than the avatar of the player by lore)

3. Percedal has infinite stamina as God Iop.
Immortality doesn't protect you from EE and Percedal has no follow with him here TBH, there are no Wakfu Gods worshipped in the world of Void at least.

Toppo can resist having his soul destroyed, that's how Hakai works after all.

I doubt it will come to a stamina fight TBH.

Also i'v never seen 'dimensional existence' protect from EE, Zamasu had it and look how well that worked.

Immortality doesn't protect you from EE and Percedal has no follow with him here TBH, there are no Wakfu Gods worshipped in the world of Void at least.

Toppo can resist having his soul destroyed, that's how Hakai works after all.

I doubt it will come to a stamina fight TBH.

Also i'v never seen 'dimensional existence' protect from EE, Zamasu had it and look how well that worked.

The Gods can fight in different universes and dimensions, that doesn't change anything, there is a link between them and their followers. If Toppo wants to kill Percedal he should destroy the world of 12 in the Material Plane (one of the Wakfu universes). Gods' souls can't be destroyed and they can regenerate from nothing, another way for killing them would be force them to reincarnate their soul in a human form without powers (because they will lose the worship).

But i doubt they can fight in another franchise and EE is still valid, the OP say nothing about any worshipper being included here, also Percedal's immortality type isn't specified on his profile, it should be clarified before being usable IMO, as far as the profile say it could be type 1 like it could be type 5 like it could be the type of immortality you're mentioning.

The world of 12 isn't in this match, there is only the world of void that Toppo can warp anyway.

Wakfu gods have had their soul shattered before so no, their soul can very much be destroyed.

Dragomer said:
But i doubt they can fight in another franchise and EE is still valid, the OP say nothing about any worshipper being included here, also Percedal's immortality type isn't specified on his profile, it should be clarified before being usable IMO, as far as the profile say it could be type 1 like it could be type 5 like it could be the type of immortality you're mentioning.

The world of 12 isn't in this match, there is only the world of void that Toppo can warp anyway.

Wakfu gods have had their soul shattered before so no, their soul can very much be destroyed.
Goultard as God Iop can fight in different universes and even in a pocket dimension under the control of Oropo, so Percedal should be capable of fightning without losing powers, you're right about the fact that Percedal's profile is still not perfect, many things should be added. I don't remember gods' souls being shattered.

Lgamer099 99 said:
Dragomer said:

Goultard as God Iop can fight in different universes and even in a pocket dimension under the control of Oropo, so Percedal should be capable of fightning without losing powers, you're right about the fact that Percedal's profile is still not perfect, many things should be added.
I don't remember gods' souls being shattered.
That doesn't change what i'm saying, i'm not saying he can't fight, i'm saying his immortality shouldn't protect him when 1 : it's not clear what his immortality type is accepted as on his profile and 2 : when what it is based on isn't even in the same franchise as this fight and EE is still on the table.

Honestly if it's an 'ongoing' thing, i don't think this match should proceed until it's finished, we had the same issue with Xeno Goku.

Pretty sure it was in the backstory / lore for the Eliotrop lite or whatever from the one of the MMO.

Back