• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War General CRT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, the 4-A party members are rising up, soon it will be the 2-C Ascension traitors

Wait a sec, if the OP proposes making Kratos flat out 4-A, we just need 3 staff to agree and bye-bye tier 6 Kratos!

I agree with everything

Just this, that too vague for get causality manipulation, time it self not by default is connect to causality unless there are some proof that state they are indicate

And shape the time i think is some kind of concentual manipulation
Causality Manipulation for the Amulet of Uroboros. The Amulet can shape, shift and wield time itself. It can also restore objects to their previous untampered state without having to decay them, being able to “heal” them, as it were. Some examples here, here and here.

I agree with everything

Just this, that too vague for get causality manipulation, time it self not by default is connect to causality unless there are some proof that state they are indicate

And shape the time i think is some kind of concentual manipulation
Not how Concept Manipulation works I'm afraid. The amulet can de-age, re-age, rewind and invert the cause back to its prior perfect state. If it was solely time manip it'd be stuck to decaying or restoring, but it's not.

Not how Concept Manipulation works I'm afraid. The amulet can de-age, re-age, rewind and invert the cause back to its prior perfect state.
Well concept is abtraction that form/form of or shape/shape of something, isnt that the reason why the soul get CM 3 because it also form of existence

Yeah, but by manipulate time just like rewind or reverse to the time it not happen, not directly manipulate the cause and effect

Well concept is abtraction that form/form of or shape/shape of something, isnt that the reason why the soul get CM 3 because it also form of existence
Remotely not what's happening here, no aspect of existence here is being manipulated here. Only cause and effect.

Yeah, but by manipulate time just like rewind or reverse to the time it not happen, not directly manipulate the cause and effect
Normally that'd affect age. The amulet explicitly affects age by default. But in extreme circumstances like the ones linked here, it doesn't.

Last edited:
Just to be sure, you agree to Base Atreus being "Up to Low 2-C [when casual], 2-C when serious" and to him having 2-C durability?
There is no Low 2-C anymore in GoW. Just flat out 2-C. You can't downscale in Tier 2 to get a lower Tier.

Also for the time being I think it's best we deal with Atreus' AP rating in a separate CRT. Dura will be 2-C flat out tho.

Remotely not what's happening here, no aspect of existence here is being manipulated here. Only cause and effect.
The aspect of existence is just a example, i mean shape something is some kind of conceptual manipulation just like form in soul
Normally that'd affect age. The amulet can explicitly affect age by default. But in extreme circumstances like the ones linked here, it doesn't.
Because? I just see it rewind time of that object

The aspect of existence is just a example, i mean shape something is some kind of conceptual manipulation just like form in soul
Nah, concept manip is trickier than that.

Because? I just see it rewind time of that object
Normal rewind would age and decay the object. Here it's got a special kind of restoration: reversing the cause completely.

In cosmology of Greek Pantheon and even Norse I am confident, causality and time are linked together.
Sisters of Fate who decide preordained fate of world do so with threads of fate which manipulate causality, probability, fate and even space-time. Threads connect to every point in space-timr and extend throughout it. Basically for a sort of pseudo reality fabric over the world.

So yes Ouroborus amulet would affect causality. Just like Orihime from Bleach.

Also all the feats explanations Klol gave.

Nah, concept manip is trickier than that.
Dont know bruh... what i see you can get concept by a force that shape or forming something
In cosmology of Greek Pantheon and even Norse I am confident, causality and time are linked together.
Sisters of Fate who decide preordained fate of world do so with threads of fate which manipulate causality, probability, fate and even space-time. Threads connect to every point in space-timr and extend throughout it. Basically for a sort of pseudo reality fabric over the world.

So yes Ouroborus amulet would affect causality. Just like Orihime from Bleach.

Also all the feats explanations Klol gave.
It fine then

I totally agree with the OP, but I have a question. If Athena became a higher dimensional existence than all the Olympus gods and Greek world, wouldn't that mean she had a 5D existence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back