• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War Primordial Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
Hey there.

So there's this profile for the Primordials in the God of War Verse:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Primordials_(God_of_War)

They are ranked on the level they are because we can clearly see that the Star-Primordial has stars in his body, which spread out throughout the universe when he dies.

However, I noticed something when reading the God of War comic that may give them a lengthy upgrade. During the comic, the Hecatonchires Gyges has this to say about the god Uranus:

"Sired by Uranus, he who gave life to the Universe."

"This world is the birthright of we who were born to the son of Chaos, father of the universe."

"Then with your death, we will once again rule all that our father created."

Gyges refers to Uranus as being the creator of the universe, but it is unclear how this can be evaluated. Years later, in God of War Ascencion, we actually do get information about the Primordials:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8LA_ilRoAg

We know that they created the universe as a result of their fight. In the beginning of the scene we see a masculine star-primordial fighting a female water-primordial in complete darkness. She kills him and he explodes, and suddenly there are stars everywhere.

The Primordials
Given that there is no male Primordial associated with the skies / stars in Greek Mythology other than Uranus, I think it is pretty obvious that he is meant to be Uranus. And given what Gyges says in the comic, about how Uranus is the "Father of the universe" and how he "gave life to the universe", I believe that what is happening here is that Uranus' death creates all the stars of the entire universe.

This is a 3-A feat, I believe.

I suppose that this seems reasonable.

Yeah, I'm getting interested in the series again given the new game which will come out, so I can make profiles.

>me noticing just now that the Primordials are 4-A

I agree with the upgrades

Minor thing, but their lifting strength should be "at least Multi-Stellar" imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back