• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nonduality or Transduality for The Primordial - God of war

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my mind, before establish non dual, we need to establish dual system.

We know dual system consist of 2 thing. For example in greek GoW light and darkness. There are indication in greek GoW that light and darkness hates each other. For example
  • helios banishing nyx.
  • kratos use power of light/sun to exorcise demon came/made from darkness.
  • Flying Horse which beings made from light are not welcome in underworld (due to absence of light (?)), so they simply disappeared (GoW chains of olympus)

I once again reiterate, read the new page. The standards on Transduality aren't the same as before.

Also, predating dualities by that very definition would mean they don't bind you, since you exist independently of them.
Exactly this. It's really not that hard to understand

Looks good I agree. Merging the realms of dreams/imagination and reality/light/darkness into a single indivisible reality implies he transcends the dualities between those concepts. And in turn grant immunity to effects bound by those dual logical systems. And possibly transduality for the primordials since they predated Morpheus who in turn predated the system of duality itself.

Last edited:
hmmm not related here but there are 2 question :

1. Does non duality affect power/hax scaling ? (because goW has very very very massive scaling chain)

2. before non dual, need to establish dual system (ex: light and darkness), my question is does light and darkness need to be CM type 3, 2, or 1 ??

1. Does non duality affect power/hax scaling ? (because goW has very very very massive scaling chain)

2. before non dual, need to establish dual system (ex: light and darkness), my question is does light and darkness need to be CM type 3, 2, or 1 ??
if its not related then don't say anything

Spectacular logic there. Guess every character that predates a duality (any two opposing concepts) are Non dual. Wow, just wow.
well yea,based on the current standards, at least. predating a duality means you exist independently of it, and do not require it to sustain your existence., its not that hard to understand

Non-dualism is a state of being, meaning, you can't get it for fighting another character that does.
You don't need to establish (unless there are some stupid standards that i'm not aware of) what specific dualities there are. But yes it needs to be MC type 1.

well yea,based on the current standards, at least. predating a duality means you exist independently of it, and do not require it to sustain your existence., its not that hard to understand
Please show me where that's ever stated, because i'm sure as hell it isn't in Non-dualism page.

how would you be bound by something that did not even exist? unless theres a statement in the work that proves otherwise, thats the automatic assuption
You know what's also automatic assumption? Just blindly saying "this character isn't bound by this and this because you can't disprove it".

A question can non duality be assigned to a let’s say a dimension who had fulfilled those standards ?

@Planck69 @BasedNecoScaler69 Does this need to be CM Type 1 to qualify for Nonduality/Transduality/whatever it may be?
There is no mention of a necessary specific concept type whatsoever as far as I know.

I've said this a million times but can people read the damn page and not make random assertions. I can tell some of you have issues with it, fine. But this isn't the place to bring that up. That's a revision all on its own.

I don't even care much for this power, it's just very disappointing how people are acting here.

Not exactly, there are also characters who get TD with type 2 concepts. Or a power that is completely spread over the plane of reality (although this is already a concept)
Yeah I was kinda confused since universal concepts should also qualify if you exist independently of them if they are dualities.

There is no mention of a necessary specific concept type whatsoever as far as I know.

I've said this a million times but can people read the damn page and not make random assertions. I can tell some of you have issues with it, fine. But this isn't the place to bring that up. That's a revision all on its own.

I don't even care much for this power, it's just very disappointing how people are acting here.
^this

There's no mention, but ND type 2 and 3 talk about nondual systems governing an entire state of reality. Maybe type 1 is more lax since it does not state this, but im not exactly sure tbh.

My assessment is largely the same as KLOL's. Maintaining a balance between two things isn't really transduality or non-duality, especially given the lack of concrete information about what is literally being referred to when it talks about light and darkness.

My assessment is largely the same as KLOL's. Maintaining a balance between two things isn't really transduality or non-duality, especially given the lack of concrete information about what is literally being referred to when it talks about light and darkness.
Essentially the case is not Transduality, the only case. The nature of primordials is that they are unaffected by dualities and exist before them. Just non-duality.

Is chains of olympus site crap even real? I'm 90% sure it's fake and I have never once seen a source for it or proof these scans existed via something like wayback machine.

Is chains of olympus site crap even real? I'm 90% sure it's fake and I have never once seen a source for it or proof these scans existed via something like wayback machine.
It is and we've had this debate for ages now. Course if you think it's fake... frankly that's quite irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back