• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nonduality or Transduality for The Primordial - God of war

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once again reiterate, read the new page. The standards on Transduality aren't the same as before.

Also, predating dualities by that very definition would mean they don't bind you, since you exist independently of them.

I once again reiterate, read the new page. The standards on Transduality aren't the same as before.

Also, predating dualities by that very definition would mean they don't bind you, since you exist independently of them.
The new "Non-dualism" type sucks ass. It practically dosen't explain anything. All that's explained is how you can get rid of non dualism on characters that have it.

Shrugs

That's the new standard, whether we like it or not. My point is that here isn't the place to debate the change itself.

Also, it's at its core just "I exist independent to X duality so using X duality to attack me won't work". High level metaphysical powers like Law Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation etc. can get around that.

Shrugs

That's the new standard, whether we like it or not. My point is that here isn't the place to debate the change itself.

Also, it's at its core just "I exist independent to X duality so using X duality to attack me won't work". High level metaphysical powers like Law Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation etc. can get around that.
Essentially, like conceptual transfer, conceptual sealing, conceptual sealing (etc.) can negate this.

Just like creating a soul for a robot that doesn't have a soul and now it has a soul.

That's what happens when a thread gets accepted without input from knowledgeable staff
Dude, you didn't even know how many staff there were in that thread. So don't talk too much and change the standards if you don't like it, I didn't agree either but that's the way it is

That's what happens when a thread gets accepted without input from knowledgeable staff
A 6 page thread with every relevant staff member in regards to the page and the upper levels of the tiering system participating in it... was accepted without input from "knowledgeable staff"? Is that just a term being thrown around or do you genuinely believe some hidden Transduality staff weren't consulted? What a baffling comment.

So, how can you call creation of this a "transduality"?

If the dualities are here, there is no problem in that regard, the problem is transcendence
I'm not arguing for R>F here at all. I just seriously can not see how that makes Primordials non dual, like at all.

I'm not arguing for R>F here at all. I just seriously can not see how that makes Primordials non dual, like at all.
Well, the main argument is that the primordials are outside and independent of them, but also exist before them (existing before them is just an additional supporting element).

Well, the main argument is that the primordials are outside and independent of them, but also exist before them (existing before them is just an additional supporting element).
But how though? They are the concepts themselves (in this case dualities) not outside these concepts.

Uhhhh.... what?

Fuji made the thread. Multiple high-ranking knowledgeable staff members weighed in on it and accepted it. Could it have clarified exactly what dualities represent? Yes, it could have, but the thread got accepted at large by staff all the same. Do you say shit just for the sake of it?

Did the Gow devs ever imply this?

Or the standards are doing the heavy lifting
We index what we can observe from series according to our standards so this comment doesn't even make sense. Like, this is the second time you've implied that we need WoG for tiering purposes, which is silly as all hell.

If you're expecting us to do things according to "the author doesn't believe in it!" then you're on the wrong site and forum. Actually address the issue beyond "this is just using standards!" cause... that's how most of the wiki works.

So there's no proof of it. Because not even the fictional work imply any resistances, let alone immunity.

I might have to create a profile for "The Standards". That has got to be the most overpowered character on the wiki

So there's no proof of it. Because not even the fictional work imply any resistances, let alone immunity.

I might have to create a profile for "The Standards". That has got to be the most overpowered character on the wiki
Good luck with that.

You didn't address my argument
I've already touched on it. This is not a counter-argument, the concept itself, which can exist outside the duality system. Lol it's simple.

And yes, please don't make this a page-long discussion. Thank you!

**** it. Change me to neutral as well. IDK what people are even talking about anymore.

I've already touched on it. This is not a counter-argument, the concept itself, which can exist outside the duality system. Lol it's simple.

And yes, please don't make this a page-long discussion. Thank you!
I don't see how Primordials are above this concepts/dualities. They ARE the very concepts that make up really, not something outside or independent of them.

I think some people dont read what i write entirely and not read the current standard of nonduality

Morpheus is literally said can merge the duality system, the all of creation, make he him self a nonduality of oneness. A one indivisible reality it self for long ago is already accepted as nonduality, even transduality in some case. Simulteneously 0 and 1 (true and false)

And in the current standard, you can have nonduality just by predate or being independent or outside from duality

I think some people dont read what i write entirely and not read the current standard of nonduality
I did.
Morpheus is literally said can merge the duality system, the all of creation, make he him self a nonduality of oneness. A one indivisible reality it self for long ago is already accepted as nonduality, even transduality in some case. Simulteneously 0 and 1 (true and false)
Ok, so? He merged two realities together, 2-C AP.

You don't get Non Dualism from AP, Non Dualism is a state of being, that's like calling Omnipresence speed.
And in the current standard, you can have nonduality just by predate or being independent or outside from duality
That's not stated on the page though.

I did.

Ok, so? He merged two realities together, 2-C AP.

You don't get Non Dualism from AP, Non Dualism is a state of being, that's like calling Omnipresence speed.

That's not stated on the page though.
No, you didnt

He merge the dual system, just read

Keep stonewalling, i just see you even not read any of what that written
Nonduality: Characters with this type of nonduality exist outside and independently of the logical systems they're nondual regarding without transcending them on any level.

For those who disagreed, move on. Your votes will be counted as such. No point in derailing.

If you have issues with the power itself, make a CRT elsewhere, don't clog up this thread with nonsense.

No, you didnt

He merge the dual system, just read

Keep stonewalling, i just see you even not read any of what that written
Don't go over this topic because you haven't read the new thread and the page hasn't been refreshed yet. That thread was already 6 pages of hell, don't do that here too.
Alright, this kind of pretentious attitude dosen't belong here. Goddamn defend your arguments or don't even bother to respond.

I did read the arguments and the page standard, stop looking down on people who have genuine questions, respond to them or leave.

Calm the eff down everyone. There's no need for such hostility.

Non duality ? So it become less strict now ? Light of Alfheim Nonduality too then (stated to be transcend life and death) ? i believe life and death are implied to be dual system in GoW. (souls in GoW has CM type 3 properties btw)

Guys, “light and darkness” are the most fundamental dualities. In fact, it is one of the most cited examples of dualism.

Huh... What else did you expect the duality to be? The concept of being opposites of each other, fully extended on the plane of reality, is a duality in the wiki.

You don't need statements like "duality" directly
so verse now just need mention light and darkness, no need to elaborate, they get duality???, then predate light and darkness mean you nonduality??, lol

Non duality ? So it become less strict now ? Light of Alfheim Nonduality too then (stated to be transcend life and death) ? i believe life and death are implied to be dual system in GoW. (souls in GoW has CM type 3 properties btw)
No bruh not that one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back