• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War vs Mirio Togata

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Also, isn't stoping the heart pretty much in insta kill?
Funnily that's exactly what Yujiro did to end Doppo. He survived when the medics used a defibrillator on him tho

But yeah Orochi still has Sangan and a massive skill advantage

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Also, isn't stoping the heart pretty much in insta kill?
Kinda, Doppo's actually had his heart stopped before and died, only to come back to life, but he did need to be resuscitated

Also, with Sangan, Mirio would never get the chance

Wouldn't work.

When he's in foreign matter, Mirio gets repelled out. A part of him would be inside his skull no matter, and he doesn't know, or I won't assume he knows, whatever super small space between skull and brain he would need to materalize his finger into to hurt him.

Mirio needs to precisely get enough of him in a vacant space otherwise it won't work.

Eh, I feel it is the kind of thing people would actually argue for real in a bloodlusted match. Better say why I think it is impossible, no harm in doing so.

No, impossible.

You are free to show me anything that indiciates Mirio has this type of knowledge (specifically knowledge about anatomy to this level), trained for doing something like that, or has the skill to gauge the specific size of the space, the specific size of the body part he needs to materialize, and the specific timing while they are both moving so the specific part of the body is in the specific open area when he materializes the specific bit of his body, which is everything he needs to do for this to work.

But yeh, Doppo destroys his ass.

Doppo wasn't defibbed, Doctor Kureha just grabbed his heart through his flesh without opening him and pumped his heart manually.

Back