• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Demiurge destroy concepts? If not, I don't know that she/they/it can kill Madoka.

That aside, I feel like Madoka has Demi beat anyway. She has virtually all of the same hax, including superior versions of some of Demi's hax, plus other powers unique to her, and her possibly superior regen just seals the deal.

No demiurge can't destroy concepts, but she might be one, not sure if ideas=concepts, but she is the literally ideas and dreams of billions of souls.

Demiurge depowered Kukuri from being a god to being a human, so she is above baseline 2-A.

Another thing about her that i am not sure about, demiurge and kukuri might have type 9 immortality, as upon becoming god, kukuri no longer existed in the world, and became an existence that is unknowable to men, and observes all of reality.

Hmmm. If that's true, and we consider ideas to be similar to concepts (Further input should be good for this), then I'll switch my vote to inconclusive.

Very similar beings. Good matchup.

Oh yeah, I remember Demiurge depowered Kukuri in instant.

I wonder can Demiurge do the same to Madoka? Since Madoka has been depowered before right?

Dat Dot said:
Oh yeah, I remember Demiurge depowered Kukuri in instant.
I wonder can Demiurge do the same to Madoka? Since Madoka has been depowered before right?
what tier is kukuri?

Then your phone isn't as ancient as mine ovo.

Back on topic, it doesn't look like Madoka has any way to win. Unless Demiurge's regen takes too long to be combat applicable.

Also since when depowering another 2-A makes you above baseline?

Technically demiurge is just an it i would say since it's an abstract of the dreams and ideals of billions of souls, men and women etc.

Demiurge is kukuri, liselotte and some other people as well, lieselotte was immortal, and would still regen even if she was erased from existence, logically demiurge is the same, since demiurge is literally her. Plus being the literally embodiment of billions of ideas and dreams, yea regen is combat applicable.

That reminds me, demiurge should have illusion creation since she is lieselotta, she has her phantasmagoria, which creates a city wide illusion that can mind rape, erase memories, and also can negate abilities.

I said above baseline demiurge because she depowered kukuri and is literally her plus some other ppl albeit none of them are on this sort of level, didn't mean she was like 100x above baseline or anything ridiculous like that, just that she is above someone like kukuri who is 2-A.

It applies only to her 6-C/5-C key. It's also very basic and not useful against haxes working on a 2-A level

1 for demiurge i guess.

@Kaltias What do you think about kukuri and demiurge having type 9 immortality? As i posted above, upon becoming god, kukuri no longer existed in the world, and became an existence that is unknowable to men, and an observer to reality, one who cannot but watch the passage of time as a God, who can see all of time and direct it however she wishes.

Is it just non-corporeality? Been looking for another opinion on it.

I dunno. Do you have scans?

Madoka has it mostly because her true self is straight up isolated from everything and she manifests only with m-bodies

Non-corporeal I think. If you manage to interact with her you are interacting with her true self no?

No one has interacted with her though, cause she is unknowable by men, so no one will ever be able to.

After she became god only demiurge interacted with her, and that's when demiurge depowered her, after which demiurge dissappear cause kukuri lost her godhood she couldn't see demiurge anymore.

Have class now, come back to this later.

Yes but what I meant is that it doesn't act as type 9 because type 9 is "your true self is somewhere else and you interact with others with projections of it".

For her, it's either you interact with her or you don't, from what i'm reading.

Like, the difference with Madoka is that no one can interact with her true self, but everyone can interact with her m-bodies. While no one can interact with Satsuki and she doesn't use m-bodies or anything.

The SMT looking being should take this via regen, precognition and a lot more hax to utilize as opposed to Godoka.

Also if Satsuki lacks type 9, it means that Demiurge also lacks feats of bypassing it. So she can't affect Madoka's true self unless i'm missing something

Pretty much.

Demiurge can't exactly kill ppl like madoka with mid-godly regen, unless her probability hax can do it, i mean Kakeru a weaker character with the same power, killed Liselotte who has mid godly regen due to his probability hax that can make anything happen as long as there is an infinitesimal chance of it happening.

The problem is madoka's immortality, Demiurge can't affect her true self.

I mean, if she lacks the necessary ability period, the probability is 0%.

Madoka's acausality is also pretty good so that could help too I think

Inconclusive I think

It's not about her having the ability, so much as there existing a future in which madoka can be harmed or killed, kakeru killed lieselotta because he found a future in the infinite possibilities that exist for the future, in which lieselott didn't have her immortality.

So if there is a future in which madoka can be harmed or killed, demiurge could make it happen due to probability hax.

Not sure, madoka's acausality probably covers that though.

Well, Madoka's old self was literally deleted from the multiverse. Her true self now exists outside of it and isn't bound to it.

Here is a very brief explanation (one is from Homura so scaling to Madoka is debatable)

Acausality stuff

Basic degree that comes with 4D omnipresence.

Singularity of cause and effect.

Exist outside the space-time of the multiverse.

Unfazed after a multiversal+ retcon that was rewriting past, present, future and causal laws. (Homura)

They are entities with no beginning nor end.

Madoka was also able to manifest before actually coming into existence during PMHT.

How it works in 11 eyes is the future basically branches off into infinite paths, and has an infinite amount of possibilities that could occur, so while the present lieselott was immortal, in the future because there is an infinite possibilities, there was one where she wasn't immortal, and the eye of aeon made that one real, not sure if acausality covers probability manipulation.

Coming back to this later, have class again.

Yes, my point is that Madoka isn't really bound by past, present and future in the conventional sense. All of it happens at once for her

It's part of it's phantasmagoria ability which it has from lieselotte, it creates a city wide illusion in which, it can erase memories, control minds, emotions.

Power null is part of the same ability but different, in that it negates abilities, it used it to depower kukuri. Kukuri whom, demiurge literally is and has all her abilities, also erased all the memories of her from an entire city of people.

Homura is also able to bypass type 9, Demiurge isn't.

Also memory haxing a city isn't enough to affect Madoka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back