• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's both, the eye of aeon has the ability to decide the futre, and in addition can among the infinite possibilities that exist for the future, make the possibilities that the user wants happen, even if there is only an infinitesimal chance of something happening.

Celestial Pegasus said:
I think it's both, the eye of aeon has the ability to decide the futre, and in addition can among the infinite possibilities that exist for the future, make the possibilities that the user wants happen, even if there is only an infinitesimal chance of something happening.
Thats exactly what it says on the profile.

I mean, from my knowledge, picking a future out of infinite possibilities and making it true is fate manip. But to be fair it doesn't matter too much as long as the explanation is good

It seems fate manip (and good one at that). She basically has access to infinite futures and picks the one that she prefer ("Decided what the future would be")

Uh, are we ignoring the acasuality part of Madoka here? If this fate manip is the main ability then this is a stomp against demiurge

? I literally explained that acausality counters it

It's inconclusive because neither can kill the other

The comment that got deleted after Celestial stated it was insane fate manip said demiurge, I was referring to that.

I mean, Madoka's concept manip can incap her. Can't say the same for demiurge at all.

Pretty sure Madoka's got this. Demiurge can't kill Madoka and Madoka's Concept Manip should be able to incapacitate/kill Demiurge.

Thought erasing concepts on a 2-A scale doesn't mean you can affect a 2-A?

Did madoka get some upgrade to her concept manipulation recently or something?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Thought erasing concepts on a 2-A scale doesn't mean you can affect a 2-A?
Did Madoka get some upgrade to her concept manipulation recently or something?
Huh? when was this ever said? I'm pretty sure Concept Manip strong enough to erase a concept on a 2-A scale that causes a complete Conceptual rewrite of the Multiverse should be able to affect another 2-A.

Nah, it's not enough.

How fast is Demiurge's regen tho? Madoka's should be almost instant given that it's basically a crazily upscaled version of her magical girl regen

Kaltias said:
Nah, it's not enough.
How fast is Demiurge's regen tho? Madoka's should be almost instant given that it's basically a crazily upscaled version of her magical girl regen
Are you sure it's not enough?

Demiurge's is instant, lieslotte's was, and demiurge is an abstract of lieselottle, and the dreams and ideas of billions of souls across time in the eye of aeon.

Now Madoka probably goes "law manip gg" and confines Demiurge's existence to the nonexistent multiverse or something. Also she is above baseline now, although not by much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back