• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla profiles revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me refiero a que causar cualquier daño a una placa tectónica o incluso a una línea de falla les parecería "bíblico" a los humanos. Todas estas hazañas son de Nivel 6 contra una humanidad de Nivel 7. Nada de lo que la humanidad hizo en el verso ha molestado a los Titanes (aparte del Destructor de oxígeno, que no se debe a AP), por lo que mostrar grandes hazañas de poder por encima de todo lo que la humanidad tiene va a parecer bíblico.

Eso me recuerda que tenemos que degradar el Argo, pero es probable que sea un tema para otro momento.
The low 6-B feat seems more legit if we take The bíblical part into account

Btw can somebody redo my second and third calls but with pixel scaling? I don’t think my results are very accurate. Link here
The second calc is wrong because you used toughness, which doesn't work for stuff if you only want to put a crack in it and you don't intend on destroying the entire thing, Ugarik himself said that measuring crack propagation is too chaotic and unpredictable to properly calculate such a feat. So basically you can't calc the "tectonic feat" cracking part in any reliable way like this.

Your best shot is to find the appropriate earthquake magnitude required to create such a fault line and then scale the MUTO off of that. Use Total Seismic Energy once you find the appropriate magnitude number since the MUTO actively manipulates the tectonic plates as well. If you can't, well, you'll have to discard the tectonic plate thingy.

Last edited:
BTW, I did some pixel-scaling for the storm feat using MS Paint (We have a strict no-plastic-ruler policy when it comes to scaling object sizes and stuff), you got the diameter wrong, I used google maps as a reference and got a better diameter for the storm.

Last edited:
The second calc is wrong because you used toughness, which doesn't work for stuff if you only want to put a crack in it and you don't intend on destroying the entire thing, Ugarik himself said that measuring crack propagation is too chaotic and unpredictable to properly calculate such a feat. So basically you can't calc the "tectonic feat" cracking part in any reliable way like this.

Your best shot is to find the appropriate earthquake magnitude required to create such a fault line and then scale the MUTO off of that. Use Total Seismic Energy once you find the appropriate magnitude number since the MUTO actively manipulates the tectonic plates as well. If you can't, well, you'll have to discard the tectonic plate thingy.
NVM, I found the earthquake references in Apex Predator_X's previous calc here.

So the assumption is that MUTOs can "manipulate" tectonic plates by punching them really, really hard and cause devastating destruction across massive ranges, which would according to his words, easily range in magnitudes 10 on the Richter scale, but the method used to find the energy is wrong. You're supposed to use Total Seismic Energy of said magnitude of Earthquake as the MUTO is punching off tectonic plate pieces physically.

The total seismic energy of Magnitude 10 earthquakes, according to the Earthquake Power Chart, amounts to 295 teratons of TNT, or High 6-B.

This is the only proper way to correctly calc the tectonic plate punching thingy. And me personally, I'd go for something as low as the Valdivia earthquake (9.5) but eh, I guess Magnitude 10 works. Though I've seen an earthquake in Mexico ripping open a 37 km long fault with a magnitude 8.2-8.6 earthquake.

Last edited:
NVM, I found the earthquake references in Apex Predator_X's previous calc here.

So the assumption is that MUTOs can "manipulate" tectonic plates by punching them really, really hard and cause devastating destruction across massive ranges, which would according to his words, easily range in magnitudes 10 on the Richter scale, but the method used to find the energy is wrong. You're supposed to use Total Seismic Energy of said magnitude of Earthquake as the MUTO is punching off tectonic plate pieces physically.

The total seismic energy of Magnitude 10 earthquakes, according to the Earthquake Power Chart, amounts to 295 teratons of TNT, or High 6-B.

This is the only proper way to correctly calc the tectonic plate punching thingy. And me personally, I'd go for something as low as the Valdivia earthquake (9.5) but eh, I guess Magnitude 10 works. Though I've seen an earthquake in Mexico ripping open a 37 km long fault with a magnitude 8.2-8.6 earthquake.
We do know that they are major earthquakes according to this profile

I think Hellbat Godzilla from Godzilla in Hell should have Mid level regen since he regenerated from plain bones.

The Macro-Beasts, the Giant Electric Eels and the Giant Crab should be equal in power to the Giant Manta Ray who fought Godzilla, mostly cuase all these animals were mutated by the same sustance, and nothing contradicts them to have the same tier as the Giant Manta Ray.

And finally I think it is a good idea to separate Atari Godzilla into Atari Godzilla and Godzilla (Godzilla: Domination) due to both being different from each other.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
And finally I think it is a good idea to separate Atari Godzilla into Atari Godzilla and Godzilla (Godzilla: Domination) due to both being different from each other.

Thoughts?
If that is the case, then Godzilla (Atari) should be renamed to Godzilla (Pipeworks).

I think there is a video on YouTube of it, but this info was in the profile before your edits, why got that removed?
Cause apparently that was a Showa Godzilla feat.

Also the guy who made the video calc looked thorugh all the film for feats, the only ones he found were the ones that got calculated.

Cause apparently that was a Showa Godzilla feat.

Also the guy who made the video calc looked thorugh all the film for feats, the only ones he found were the ones that got calculated.
No? It literally happened in the 1954 film, F86F Saber Jets flies at Mach 0.89 and Godzilla reacted to them, that was literally on his profile... He calculated Godzilla's own feats and did not included scaling, so it's kinda obvious why he didn't included this reaction speed feat.

I think we can't name him Pipeworks cause the other Godzilla games are from Pipeworks too.
Pipeworks has so far worked on Destroy All Monsters Melee, Save the Earth and Unleashed... Other than that, Pipeworks has just developed Godzilla: Smash3 for mobile devices.

Actually i got just ONE ploblem with this CRT, i think Burning 2019 should not have High 6-A durability, his best durability feat is tanking a attack from a High 6-C without damage, and the pulses didn't even totally destroyed Ghidorah, so his High 6-A should be with maximum pulse, normal pulses are High 6-C
Large island is severe downplay, for one the asteroid calc which didn't even make Godzilla flinch is like borderline 700 gigatons (still STUPIDLY lowballed because that rock didn't strike 10 kilometers away), which even a nerfed Ghidorah scales above for hurting Godzilla. Then he got back to full strength at some point, then two or three enormous amps, and he's still only in the gigatons? What sense does that make?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back