• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gogeta Super Saiyan 4 runs the Super gauntlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thanks to the new upgrades to GT verse, was wondering how the top dog stacks to them. Gogeta is restored to full atrength after every round.

1. Rage Vegeta

2. Super Saiyan God Goku (BOG arc)

3. Golden Frieza (ROF)

4. Ssjrose Goku Black

5. Merged Zamasu

6. Base Toppo

7. Ssjblue Kaiokenx20 Goku (Pre UIO activation)

How high does he get?

Not sure about Vegeta, but BoG Goku oneshots him. Before the upgrades, Omega Shenron was baseline. Now he's 40 times baseline and Gogeta stomped him. Goku is 320 times baseline.

Yes, that's correct. Also, I was wrong and it's not 320X. I think Goku is 110X baseline compared to Gogeta's 40X. So, not a stomp, but Goku has a definite AP advantage.

BoG SSG Goku was originally just 2x baseline 3-A, Post-SSG Absorption SS1 Goku was originally 4x baseline 3-A, and Post-Limit Break Base Goku was the one that was originally 8x baseline. So SS4 Gogeta did arguably have the AP advantage against BoG SSG Goku before the universe size revision because he stomped Omega Shenron who was a baseline 3-A.

Everybody seems to be confusing BoG SSG Goku with BoG Post-Limit Break Base Goku for some reason.

Peter1129 said:
BoG SSG Goku was originally just 2x baseline 3-A, Post-SSG Absorption SS1 Goku was originally 4x baseline 3-A, and Post-Limit Break Base Goku was the one that was originally 8x baseline. So SS4 Gogeta did arguably have the AP advantage against BoG SSG Goku before the universe size revision because he stomped Omega Shenron who was a baseline 3-A.
Everybody seems to be confusing BoG SSG Goku with BoG Post-Limit Break Base Goku for some reason.
Uhh, no?

The Dragon Ball Universe is a Macroverse. The Mortal Realm (Universe Size), Afterlife (Universe size), and the realms outside of both (Hell, the realm of the Kais, etc.)

The general conensus was 2.5x Baseline for BoG Goku. Post-SSG Absorption SS1 Goku would be 100x Baseline (40x multiplier is the accepted Super Saiyan Multiplier, no idea why you said SS1 Goku is only 4x Baseline). No idea what you're talking about with Post-Limit Break Base Goku.

So in short, no. SS4 Gogeta never had the AP advantage against Post BoG Goku.

We are talking about before the universe size was accepted. The blog specifically stated that the First Super Dense Energy Ball created from the clash between SSG Goku and Beerus is 4x baseline so divide that by two and you'll have BoG SSG Goku being 2x baseline.

After Goku had absorbed SSG into his SS1 form Beerus had trouble nullifying his punch even though he was able to nullify the First Super Dense Energy Ball (which is 4x baseline) which makes Post-SSG Absorption SS1 Goku 4x baseline.

Finally the Second Super Dense Enegy Ball was created from the clash between Post-SSG Absorption SS1 Goku and Beerus which is 8x baseline. Goku later destroyed this energy ball in Base form after breaking his limits.

So yeah before the universe size revision SS4 Gogeta did arguably have the AP advantage against BoG SSG Goku via stomping Omega Shenron.

Golden Frieza ROFL stomps Gogeta. Base Frieza is akin to Base RoF Goku who would be much stronger than he was in BoG (who is already over 100x baseline) and Golden has always been much stronger than Blue which is just a SSG in Super Saiyan (so presumably 40x). Frieza is logically thousands of times universal, potentially tens of thousands.

Gogeta could have a chance against SSG Goku but I would note that Goku has some regenerative abilities and could grow stronger as he fights ala BoG.

Does SSJ4 Gogeta still have an arguable advantage after the Revision? Cause the Revision likely increased their AP by the same amount

Honestly, he'd probably get thrashed by base Frieza. Frieza scales to Base Goku, who should surpass SSG Goku...who is, what, over 110x Universal? I believe this calculation is still accepted and it scales Goku as 220x Universal in his Base Form. RoF Base Goku should be stronger due to training under Whis for nearly a year.

To compare, SS4 Gogeta casually deflected a universal attack that would have eroded the universe over time, and the Dragon Ball verse is accepted as 110x our Universe.

Overall, Base Goku is far stronger than Omega Shenron and SS4 Gogeta casually deflected Omega Shenron's 110x Universal overtime feat.

We can't really scale the difference between SS4 Gogeta and Omega Shenron, but we know Base Goku is at least twice Shenron's power and is likely considerably stronger by the time of RoF.

With the above in mind, it seems pretty reasonable to believe Base Frieza is as strong or stronger than SS4 Gogeta already, due to scaling to at least multiple times the power of Omega Shenron. Mix in Frieza's canon endurance/durability and I think he can probably beat SS4 Gogeta without ever needing to use Golden.

Golden Frieza on the other hand, was stated to be capable of killing SSB Goku in one blow (If I recall correctly) and the gap between SSG and SSB should be the same as Super Saiyan and Base. So if Base Frieza can reasonably beat SS4 Gogeta, Golden Frieza could blink SS4 Gogeta out of existence.

thanks to Dragon Ball super Broly metamoran Fusion is stronger than Super Saiyan God X Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan. Cell Super Saiyan Gogeta would easily be enough to take out base freezer.

Nah. Super doesn't have much to offer in terms of power. they rely too much on making characters spontaneously stronger for the sake of being stronger. even Tournament of power level Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku wouldn't of had surpassed Instantaneous movement with his own speed just yet.

SSJ100000000000 said:
Nah. Super doesn't have much to offer in terms of power. they rely too much on making characters spontaneously stronger for the sake of being stronger. even Tournament of power level Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku wouldn't of had surpassed Instantaneous movement with his own speed just yet.
How can you say Super doesn't have much to offer in terms of power when Super is massively above anybody in GT in terms of AP.

Because I've seen Super and they haven't shown much lmao. I'm just not convinced on their power. Shaking the World Of Void is so far the best feat they have but even shaking nothing is suspect to me. I mean does Elder Kai have ÔÖ¥ awareness?

SSJ100000000000 said:
Because I've seen Super and they haven't shown much lmao. I'm just not convinced on their power. Shaking the World Of Void is so far the best feat they have but even shaking nothing is suspect to me. I mean does Elder Kai have ÔÖ¥ awareness?
Their profiles disagree with you, those are what we use to debate, if you disagree with the profiles then you need to make a thread addressing why their ratings are wrong.

Their profiles are arguements of somebody else. I'm here in this section saying why Gogeta can get through this gauntlet. So I don't need to drop everything and challenge all these profiles. Especially when this thread here is asking if anything Gogeta got can get through this gauntlet. If profiles are everything then these vs threads should've been shutdown and the maker is told "if you want know if Gogeta gets past this gauntlet or not, please look at their profiles"

Smh. Standard Battle Assumptions don't even say we need to use only this website scaling to debate. Also it's not like I can use wiki pages for evidence such as statements from toriyama on a wiki page on this site. That stuff gets dismissed immediately.

How strong are Syn Shenron and SS4 Goku? It doesn't seem like they provide any calculations for why they are 3-A or how far into 3-A they would be.

Post-BoG Goku is considered to be 2x 3-A in Super Saiyan. He grew far stronger under Whis, let's just say 2x stronger, making him 4x 3-A in Super Saiyan during RoF.

SS2 is at least 2x SS and SS3 is at least 2x SS2, putting RoF SS3 Goku at at least 16x 3-A. SSG multiplier is unknown, assume equal to SS3. Blue is SS stacked on God, so 50 x 16 is 800x 3-A.

Goku claimed Frieza could have killed him instantly at any phase of their fight, so Frieza clearly held back. If we assume Frieza was twice the power of Goku, that puts Golden Frieza at 1,600x 3-A.

Omega Shenron is 10x Syn Shenron, making Omega Shenron about 10x 3-A, assuming Syn Shenron is baseline. SS4 Gogeta stomped Omega Shenron easily, but failed to kill him (albeit holding back). That puts SS4 Gogeta at at least 20x 3-A.

Overall, it seems Omega Shenron would lose to RoF SS3 Goku quite easily, and both RoF SSB Goku and Golden Frieza should be far more powerful than either Shenron or Gogeta.

CryoTheMayo said:
How strong are Syn Shenron and SS4 Goku? It doesn't seem like they provide any calculations for why they are 3-A or how far into 3-A they would be.

Post-BoG Goku is considered to be 2x 3-A in Super Saiyan. He grew far stronger under Whis, let's just say 2x stronger, making him 4x 3-A in Super Saiyan during RoF.

SS2 is at least 2x SS and SS3 is at least 2x SS2, putting RoF SS3 Goku at at least 16x 3-A. SSG multiplier is unknown, assume equal to SS3. Blue is SS stacked on God, so 50 x 16 is 800x 3-A.

Goku claimed Frieza could have killed him instantly at any phase of their fight, so Frieza clearly held back. If we assume Frieza was twice the power of Goku, that puts Golden Frieza at 1,600x 3-A.

Omega Shenron is 10x Syn Shenron, making Omega Shenron about 10x 3-A, assuming Syn Shenron is baseline. SS4 Gogeta stomped Omega Shenron easily, but failed to kill him (albeit holding back). That puts SS4 Gogeta at at least 20x 3-A.

Overall, it seems Omega Shenron would lose to RoF SS3 Goku quite easily, and both RoF SSB Goku and Golden Frieza should be far more powerful than either Shenron or Gogeta.
Metamoran is above SSGSS├ùSSG. So Gogeta would be Universal├ùSSGSS├ùSSG. Also Gotenks < Baby so Gogeta is far far above B.O.G. Goku with just scaling forms here & there. Going into feats he solos just for have greater speed than Instantaneous Movement which T.O.P. Goku relies on & he still slaps Zamasu DX. Likely ÔÖ¥Zamasu since you can argue Jiren was far above ÔÖ¥Zamasu & SSGSSK├ù20 is able to push Jiren to use more power to stare him away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back