• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
45c95369-349b-4d99-b6f5-d86fc45267eb
spikyhair_by_pedrozox2093_de8zbcg-414w-2x.jpg

• Current version for both
  • Speed is equalised
  • In character
  • SBA otherwise
Gojo:

Blast:

Last edited:
And Gojo moves outside, his teleportation is instantaneous, it is more likely that Gojo use a blue to attack Blast from inside than Blast throw him somewhere else
He can teleport out of the way yeah. It may be hard to BFR him but I think Blast still has another wincon. Recently, it's revealed he has a technique similar to Kakashi's Kamui which spawns portals on Gojo's body and just spatial cuts part of him away.

So it depends if you really need Conceptual Manipulation to bypass Infinity. In the Yami vs. Gojo thread, Yami didn't have Conceptual Manipulation and people still argued he could bypass Infinity via spatial cutting.

It's just spatial manipulation + portal creation something he already has on his profile. But if you want the scans I can show you.
I was talking more about putting an explanation that he can use his power in this way, people outside of OPM will not know (I'm a little behind, I'm reading tatsumaki vs saitama right now)

I was talking more about putting an explanation that he can use his power in this way, people outside of OPM will not know (I'm a little behind, I'm reading tatsumaki vs saitama right now)
Do I need to make a CRT to add the explanation? It seems weird because it comes from an ability he already has.

Well, his profile is locked, so if it's not accepted he can use spatial manipulation this way here because there's no explanation on his profile yet, I have to make a CRT to add it.

Back