• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gojo VS Makima • (13-2-1) • Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makima would know nothing of Gojo’s accomplishments and status
Of the examples I and others have posted:
  • The curse users didn't even take Kid Gojo seriously, they saw assassinating Gojo as a first come first serve competition to hit a jackpot and didn't expect it to be difficult
  • Naoya, Yuji and Choso didn't even see Yuta, they just felt his aura
  • Daido is literally a regular human and his aura still had the same effect as Yuta's
  • That random waiter can't even see curses nor knows what they are and was still fearing for his life at the presence of the disaster curses
  • Toji who sees curses with the 5 human senses felt the presence of a single finger of Sukuna from across Shibuya which caused him, Megumi and Jogo to temporarily freeze
Makima not having prior knowledge on who Gojo is doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Of the examples I and others have posted:
  • The curse users didn't even take Kid Gojo seriously, they saw assassinating Gojo as a first come first serve competition to hit a jackpot and didn't expect it to be difficult
  • Naoya, Yuji and Choso didn't even see Yuta, they just felt his aura
  • Daido is literally a regular human and his aura still had the same effect as Yuta's
  • That random waiter can't even see curses nor knows what they are and was still fearing for his life at the presence of the disaster curses
  • Toji who sees curses with the 5 human senses felt the presence of a single finger of Sukuna from across Shibuya which caused him, Megumi and Jogo to temporarily freeze
this

also again bloodlusted is the point bordering on going berserk her first move isn't going to be let me just put you under my control, its gonna be I want you dead so "bang wait why didn't that do anything" at which point game over
Bloodlust in a vs thread context simply removes CIS and removes any inhibitions. She is not gonna act like a lunatic.

As for a generic bloodlust aura which he may or may not have, Makima was fine in the presence of the Darkness Devil, who was able to drive Fiends like Pingtsi into near-paralysis or attempt suicide, just because they knew it was watching them. She won't assume she's inferior to this human.

Makima cannot sense Cursed Energy.

As for a generic bloodlust aura which he may or may not have, Makima was fine in the presence of the Darkness Devil, who was able to drive Fiends like Pingtsi into near-paralysis or attempt suicide, just because they knew it was watching them.
Our point isn't that Gojo would fear hax Makima, the point is that if a Bang (which is what a bloodlusted Makima is most likely to lead with) fails to kill off Gojo coupled with Gojo's aura affecting Makima then Conquest wouldn't work anymore at that point.

Bang is not her strongest or fastest opening move- Conquest is. She is free from CIS under bloodlust, it's the same reason why Gojo's first move is probably UV.

Bloodlust in a vs thread context simply removes CIS and removes any inhibitions. She is not gonna act like a lunatic.
yeah but it specifically removes any and all character traits that would prevent a kill on top of the CIS removal, it makes the character go for the first move that is most likely to kill which in makimas case is bang which can hurt being waaaaaaaay above her weight class, the moment she turned up against darkness devil that was her first move and it brought the primal fear to its knees meaning that in terms of pound for pound power its her top ability meaning in a bloodlust situation that will be the first one to be fired

if we take bloodlust gojo for example his first move is not gonna be the one that will be best to counter a character he is up against it will be purple his most offense based ability in his arsenal after which point it would be the domain if the character survives.

If we acknowledge Gojo's first move in this situation is using his Domain, then how is that any slower than Conquest? Even a tenth of a second of exposure to Gojo's domain can turn someone into a potato for months.

the moment she turned up against darkness devil that was her first move and it brought the primal fear to its knees
That was bio hax, not her Bang. She also has prior knowledge of Darkness Devil and knows that as a Primal Fear it is superior to her.

She doesn't have a single ability that is more "gg I win" in 99% of situations aside from Conquest. She will use that as her strongest card asap.

If we acknowledge Gojo's first move in this situation is using his Domain, then how is that any slower than Conquest? Even a tenth of a second of exposure to Gojo's domain can turn someone into a potato for months.
DE requires a hand-sign afaik, Conquest requires a single word to be spoken.

That was bio hax, not her Bang.
Small Town level with Telekinesis (Caused severe damage to the Darkness Devil,[18] making it bleed profusely. Drew blood from the Chainsaw Devil and sent it into space using her telekinetic attacks[19])

make a CRT than cuse that is not how that feat is treated

She doesn't have a single ability that is more "gg I win" in 99% of situations aside from Conquest. She will use that as her strongest card asap.
yeah if we ignore that for a faster win aka a kill it would be bang because for control she would have to take control and than get gojo to kill himself or let her kill him
every time we see her going for the kill even against weaker opponents that she can easily control she goes for bang or contracts

Small Town level with Telekinesis (Caused severe damage to the Darkness Devil,[18] making it bleed profusely. Drew blood from the Chainsaw Devil and sent it into space using her telekinetic attacks[19])

make a CRT than cuse that is not how that feat is treated
Gojo doesn't have a non-CE aura on his profile either.

Both characters have rather outdated profiles, and both are due for a revamp, as was stated early on in the thread. Most supporters now agree that this is Bio hax and not TK. She doesn't even say Bang, lol

The hand sign is literally just twisting his middle finger around his index finger, it's not something out of Naruto lol.
Yeah it's not much, but i still doubt it's faster than speaking one word.

The hand sign is literally just twisting his middle finger around his index finger, it's not something out of Naruto lol.
I mean in this fight gojo's first move is not even gonna be a domain its gonna be a hollow purple straight to the face cuse that is what he uses to get the fight done post haste

Gojo doesn't have a non-CE aura on his profile either.

Both characters have rather outdated profiles, and both are due for a revamp, as was stated early on in the thread. Most supporters now agree that this is Bio hax and not TK. She doesn't even say Bang, lol
fair

Yeah it's not much, but i still doubt it's faster than speaking one word.
Try doing Gojo's hand sign IRL and tell me you can't do that in the same time (or less) than you can say a word.
I mean in this fight gojo's first move is not even gonna be a domain its gonna be a hollow purple straight to the face cuse that is what he uses to get the fight done post haste
I doubt he'd opt for Purple when expanding his Domain is a much more effective option (and something he's done far more often than Purple).

Try doing Gojo's hand sign IRL and tell me you can't do that in the same time (or less) than you can say a word.
It is close tbf, though there is still the slight time of the Domain barrier covering the space around them, which needs to complete for UV to hit.

True, but given Gojo's barrier encloses as fast as 0.2 seconds (at maximum), it won't take very long if he's bloodlusted.

Plus, even if she does Mind control him before the barrier fully encloses, Gojo's domain wouldn't collapse regardless, and Makima would still be hit by UV.

It does not travel. A younger, weaker Conquest Devil did use mental chain prejectile things to control people, but Makima has shown to be able to Conquer with just her words.

Sorcerers can defend against Cursed Speech with cursed energy reinforcement to their ears, ggs :cool:

Infinity doesn't block Mind Control. If it's not something that needs to travel to effect someone, Infinity doesn't register it.

Infinity doesn't block Mind Control. If it's not something that needs to travel to effect someone, Infinity doesn't register it.
I'd disagree. Sukuna pretty much proves this case and point. Sukuna spawns his slashes onto his target directly, mind you, Sukuna could do this while sitting in his innate domain and reached Mahito who was in the real world (Yuji broke his domain) and still hit him through his soul.

Unless this modality for mind control is something not already covered by cursed energy, I'm not seeing how it is bypassing it.

No he doesn't. Mahoraga deflected Dismantle. The fact he can do this means they need to travel to hit someone.
He adapted via hax. Which is why Sukuna was surprised in the first place and why he then began to hypothesize that Mahoraga had adaption powers. Sukuna hitting someone from a metaphysical plane and spawning it directly on Mahito should also kinda put that to bed.

Doesn't Sukuna's slashes appear as travelling in like, the second most recent chapter? Is my brain making things up?

No he doesn't. Mahoraga deflected Dismantle. The fact he can do this means they need to travel to hit someone.
lyd0su96g3u91.jpg

He adapted via hax
To see the cursed technique. He only adapted to the actual attack later on.
Sukuna hitting someone from a metaphysical plane and spawning it directly on Mahito should also kinda put that to bed.
Mahito was literally inside Sukuna's Innate Domain because he was touching Sukuna's soul with his own Domain. He didn't attack Mahito from outside his Innate Domain.

To see the cursed technique. He only adapted to the actual attack later on.
Mahoraga continuously adapts, he does not only adapt defensively. The first two adapions were mahoragas ability to see and defend against the slash, and then to adapt to Sukuna via using the right type of CE. This was explicitly stated by Sukuna and why he used him to both defend from UV and learn to bypass infinity.
Mahito was literally inside Sukuna's Innate Domain because he was touching Sukuna's soul with his own Domain. He didn't attack Mahito from outside his Innate Domain.
Yuji broke Mahito's domain from the outside and we know from the Gojo and Sukuna slashes they renter the real world once this occurs and the domain is broken. So while there was a split second where both met, we see that Sukuna is literally in his innate domain and Mahito is standing in a blank background, ergo the real world. So Sukuna sent his slash to manifet on Mahito IRL.

Mahoraga continuously adapts, he does not only adapt defensively. The first two adapions were mahoragas ability to see and defend against the slash, and then to adapt to Sukuna via using the right type of CE. This was explicitly stated by Sukuna and why he used him to both defend from UV and learn to bypass infinity.
So you think that Mahoraga somehow adapted to deflect an attack that spawns on an opponent (with a physical movement to deflect said attack), instead of the much more likely conclusion that Dismantle just doesn't spawn on the opponent?
and we know from the Gojo and Sukuna slashes they renter the real world once this occurs and the domain is broken.
This happened because Sukuna DESTROYED Gojo's Domain. He was not attempting to get in or out of the domain, he was simply attempting to make it collapse.

What Yuji did was just make a hole in the Domain, like Megumi did with Dagon's domain. This clearly does not destroy the domain, and simply allows someone to go in or out. The technique was still very much active.

Because it dictates whether or not Infinity can negate abilities that don't require traveling (like Makima's Mind Control).
If her mind control doesn't travel then these no reason it shouldn't be able to. Infinity isn't blocking out stuff like that unless its some use of energy to control the mind.

If her mind control doesn't travel then these no reason it shouldn't be able to. Infinity isn't blocking out stuff like that unless its some use of energy to control the mind.
That's what I'm saying !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back