• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gojou Satoru V.S. Post-Rose Meruem

Meruem V.S. Satoru, speed equalized, Meruem is bloodlusted.
Meruem is on his Post-Rose form, scaled up to his most generous, 7-B estimate. Satoru Gojou is scaled down to his most lowball, 7-B estimate. As the author of this thread, I'll be doing my best to defend this as "not a stomp":

1. If possible (I don't know if that's allowed), Satoru Gojou will be forced to use his blindfold at all times to prevent him from using Purple and his Domain.
2. Meruem is on his Post Rose Bomb form, but not poisoned. Saw this on another thread and nobody complained about it there, so I can do it.
3. If not allowed at all whatsoever, I'd like to at least point out that Hunter x Hunter has characters resisting mental attacks of up to some level just by flexing their auras, and that it is shown more than once in Jujutsu Kaisen that characters can resist domains just by using techniques compatible with it or flexing powerful enough Cursed Energy (Jiryoku) to isolate themselves from the domain somewhat, even while inside it. Being a powerful Nen user and through verse equalization, Meruem could do something vaguely similar to when One Piece characters shoot their Conqueror's Hakis at each other and one haki blocks the other so they both can still stand.
4. And of course, Satoru never leads with his domain in-universe, even when going all out. At most, he has been seen more or less leading with Purple, and Meruem's abilities allow him to read what his opponent plans on doing extremely well.
5. As for the basic Mugen defense, it has been said that it can be overwhelmed by a powerful enough domain, so one can assume that a powerful enough attack/amount of energy could overwhelm and break through it. Say, a charged or special attack, or anything with special properties good enough to bypass Limitless.
6. Meruem scales to at least baseline 7-B on this mode, and his casual rage blast's high end is 4.5 Megatons (Low 7-B+, with baseline 7-B being 6.3 megatons. If your casual attack is already over 70% of baseline, your full power and special attacks are almost certainly significantly above that baseline). Meanwhile, Satoru had a low-diff win against Jogo, who scales to 240% of 7-B baseline with his strongest attack, so Satoru is probably gonna be two to three times stronger than Meruem, but still not so much stronger as to characterize an AP stomp or for Meruem to be unable to do damage.

Last edited:
The Infinity cant be bypassed by powerful energy attacks, only powernull that comes from other domain expansions. Or in other cases outside the verse, the usual powernull as long as its good enough
That's obviously nonsense, since that would imply that Satoru Gojou could resist attacks from Saitama and kill him within his domain, leading to a stomp... against Saitama. Obviously a significantly larger power (like a special attack from someone comparable, or an attack from someone much more powerful) can overcome it.

Gojo can indeed stop Saitama's attacks with the Infinity. Its hax, therefore ignoring dura so long its the same dimension (3-D), or if the opponent doesnt resist it. Its just how it works here

Touma probably cant. It depends on how it would interact with the Infinity, either he nulls due to High 1-C stuff or he cant reach it due to his attacks being physicals

Accel is a weirder case. I have no idea how his vectors would interact. He does have vectorless stuff though, so he could win via that

Touma could null,
Not sure about Accel.
For Saitama it depends on the mechanics, since he is so strong.

Touma nulls, but without the stuff beneath his hand he isn't doing any actual damage. Accelerator can probably just manipulation Vectors in a way that ignores the infinite space. Saitama is just dead as he is to most people with sufficient offensive and defensive hax.

I believe that as soon as Touma entered into contact with the Infinity, he would null it as it tried to affect him.
Accelerator could, potentially, change his own vectors so that his speed remains constant no matter what in the world tries to stop him. He could then redirect tiny fractions of immense vectors around him into his own attacks, or just touch Satoru and cause immense damage.
However, Satoru could also hurt him without truly touching him, with Purple or the Domain.

I still see gojo firing off a red or blue and negging him, also I dont't read hxh but does meruem do nen crushes off the bat?

Back