• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will win this valiant battle of battles? Skodwarde the Almighty, or the Exaggerated upon Exaggerated, GOKU?

(By "True" Skodwarde, I mean Not Skodwarde from this wiki, but in his full, divine form from the Skodverse wiki.)

That's unfair bro. Wiki Skodwarde? Wow. Like unholy spite. Hell i'm even sure Morbid Patrick could wallop Goku...

This falls under a stomp match tbh....

Ignoring the fact that even EARTH MASQUE, a high 1-A in dust form, a minion of Skodwarde can wipe out all of existence, that's not all that impressive tbh

Edit: Checked again, Earth Masque can end infinite existences. Yeah...

Wiki Skodwarde is beyond even that. Anything that can be thought of Skodwarde can do. Anything that can't be thought of, Skodwarde can do. And infinite existences is nothing to Skod either. If it was we wouldn't be having this debate. Skodwarde can continue to one up yet another run of the mill Goku.

Goku can hold back all he wants. Skodwarde will just force out his true power, eat it, crap it out, then kick it to Morbid Patrick who will eat it(Goku having been long digested)

Goku's better than you attack is basically skodwarde's ability except with a few extras. Of course that would mean that they would constantly increase their power forever.

Also, goku's true power is.... Let's just say you wouldn't want to know...

And Skodwarde can continue to jump past that. Any ability Goku has, Skodwarde can do better. He is literally infinity times infinity beyond ultimate NLFs with NEGATIVE amounts of his power. Without trying, completely blinded, and less than a negative atom.

And that's not even Wiki Skodwarde. Yes i am not bringing Wiki Skodwarde's best(wait, there is no best cuz there is no logical limit, or logical limit to that) into this debate. I'm not even using a positive percentage.

Plus the Skodwarde character was used in this debate without my go ahead so yeah i'm really trying to wing this lol.

Plus Skodwarde's Lack Of Weaknesses states anything that tries to overide his traits, will be overrided again and again and this cannot be nullified, and that can't be nullified.

Plus he has another edge. (The profile itself has been managed by mostly me as opposed to so many other users and doesn't need a massive wall of text to prove his point)

Wiki Skodwarde has no equal. Hell i haven't even finished his full story yet....lol

For duel's sake i'll be using the Skodwarde here instead of the one from my wiki lol

I'd put Exaggerated Goku as being a decent match for Morbid Patrick and i'm being generous

And Joke Battles Skodwarde who is nerfed from his wiki incarnation is far above that....and this cycle is gonna repeat lol.

Crap. My brain hurt from all this out there logic we're all spewing. No logic is good logic?

Currently it's just stuck in a cycle. If skodwarde (nerfed or not) gets more powerful goku would get more powerful, then skodwarde gets more powerful than that and etc. It would go on forever.

Ive got a chapter in the works that makes current goku look like yamcha.

So should we just leave it as it is?

Thetimepatroller said:
I never intended for exaggerated goku to be a wiki article either. But I allowed it. And even supported it.
Let me reiterate. I'm kinda slow atm....so i made a Skodwarde for Joke Battle Wiki use. The one on my wiki was not intended for VS Battles lol

hmmm the thing is skod can use gokupotence too....and everything true one is just over kill

The problem is goku can still be stronger even if skod can use gokupotence. It's going to go on forever. Let's just leave it as a no outcome match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back