• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its my fault for adding these "beyond the concept of beyond of concept of haxes" abilities and added absurdly beyond strong forms to Goku, so this is why people thinks that Goku is an equal to Skod. Besides, Skodwarde is the admin of the wiki, he can only decides who can defeat his OC, but I dont think he will ever do that since he wants his OC the most absurdly powerful being in everything XD

I always keep on wanking Goku, but I never knew I wank him to the point where people would made him fight Skodwarde. By the way, I am not done finishing Goku's page yet, I still have lots of forms and abilities to add.

Regardless, I dont think Skodwarde ever allows Divine and Majestic Gokupotence to win againts his OC, since he is the one who made Skodwarde and also the admin of the wiki and all so he can just nerf my character into oblivion XD

I just want people to enjoy the things ive created like Gokupotence. The only thing i want from you all i too appreciate Gokupotence :D

Eh, I still dont think Divine and Majestic Gokupotence ever gonna win this battle.

Many people are confirm gonna vote for you anyway, and I dont really care if my character win or lose, I just simple want to create Goku for fun so people can see how wank Goku can really be.

By all means, You can have your OC win against Goku. Its really your decision becuz you created skodwarde and you are also an admin as well.

Ok then. I will be suprise to find any votes for Gokepotence and not the almighty skodwarde XD

If you want to know who I vote, then I would vote both goku and skod becuz Dragon Ball and Spongebob are one of my fav childhood shows ever!!!

Oh shi.... He's admin, and I never knew...

Well I technically haven't brought out goku's full power yet. I got another chapter in works that would put current goku at skrub level.

Of course if skod decides to change Goku's page then it would be a nerfed goku vs skod.

Just by going by stats, I think goku wins, but of course, if the creators of the characters debate on who wins, then it would be impossible to decide which of them is stronger...

I didn't feel the need to add a massive wall of text tho. Skod's stats are in no way inferior cuz i went for a short but sweet approach.

I wanted the massive text since...well, it's just hilarious to see a wall of text describing how infinitely powerful a character is.

Obviously I could have summarised it. But that wouldn't seem as "exaggerated"

Goku is above votes too, which puts them into a never ending battle. Both could manipulate the wiki, so if goku wins, skod can manipulate the wiki to change that, same thing goes for goku.

Sooooo now what? ._____.

lol, this is the first battle for Skodwarde the Almighty, the most powerful OC in this wiki......

Inconcluive Battle XDDD

lol true

I never thought I would see the day where my character actually face The Almighty Skodwarde himself and ended inconclusive.

That actually made my day :D XD

We should put something like

Inconclusive:

Goku(exaggerated)/ True Skodwarde

(Both characters are not willing to show their true power against each other)

Okay, Skodwarde (the admin) agreed that this will end in a stalemate, since this battle will just go on till even after eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back