• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Vs. Aikkon

ExoSaiyan9000

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Limit breaker goku by aubreiprince-dbnd9ls
Thematically, this matchup is really just perfect. Aikkon is clearly and heavily based off Goku, and with the advent of Ultra Instinct and True Super Henshin Xeno, I feel as if this will be a really close and incredibly interesting fight that will definitely be a sight to see.

Fight takes place on the Tournament of Power Arena, both characters 20 metres away from each other, no time limit for Goku, all abilities available to their Low 2-C forms are allowed. Fight ends with BFR, same as the actual Tournament of Power.

Ultra Instinct "Omen" Goku : 0

True Xeno Aikko : 0

Inconclusive: 0

Let the games begin!

Ssgss rayzor 2 by rayzorblade189-d8z3wg4

Can we finish the other one then I'll do this one with you or we can do this one then the other one your choice.

Hmm I think this depends on how well ultra instinct can dodge we never see anything hit him at all in super not even once and like you said before 30 minutes time limit for Aikkon form before power takes a hit

Does Goku have an answer to reality warping? Not sure if even something like UI is going to cut it. However, if its not in character for him to use reality warping, then the match is going to be close. Instinctive reaction vs Precog + Clairvoyance.

How good is Goku's ki spam vs Aikkon's own spam? Don't really watch DBS, so going off profiles here.

Also yea I'm late gg

Aikkon would only use Reality Warping if the fight drags to the point that he gets bored of it.

While I totally get where you're coming from with UIO Goku not being shown getting hit, I think that reflects on who he was fighting. Jiren was holding back and SSJ2 Berserk Kefla was not in Goku's league.

No the whole idea of Ultra instinct is that it's the ultimate defense and Goku hasn't mastered the offense portion yet this was all explained in the Kefla fight,

Back