• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All forms allowed for both versions.

Of course, Goku will have his DBS SSG form available.

Round 1- Morals (to K.O, i guess.) Round 2- No morals.

Is Goku's telepathy resistance via Godly Chi allowed? Xenoverse is canon to DBO, which was made by Akira Toriyama, and it had that feat

Well, i would get my thread deleted if it was Seiya vs Goku or Supes vs Goku.

So Sailor Moon is just the third most hyped fight.

Goku wins. He is too billions of times FTL while Sailor Moon is hundreds of millions to billions of times FTL. She is galaxy level while Goku is galaxy level+ (Multi-Galaxy Level+ in a bit). Since Goku's telepathy resistence via Godly Chi is allowed so Sailor Moon cannot use that. Goku seems like the superior.

Luigifan001 said:
Well, i would get my thread deleted if it was Seiya vs Goku or Supes vs Goku.

So Sailor Moon is just the third most hyped fight.
Seiya vs Goku and Goku vs Supes should not be a thing, Goku either curbstomps or gets curbstomped. I like Goku vs Sailor Moon, it is more even.

Undylan said:
Doesn't she got the hax to soulfuck?
Since a very few of us read or watch sailor moon anyways.
Goku has his Xenoverse feat in this fight

Goku resisted the telepathy of Demigra with his Godly Chi. Demigra could control Omega Shenlong, a galaxy level being.

Actually, Seiya has been Wanked to death in this wikia, so no wonder people think Seiya out of all people would even manage to touch Goku.

FanofRPGs said:
Undylan said:
Doesn't she got the hax to soulfuck?
Since a very few of us read or watch sailor moon anyways.
Goku has his Xenoverse feat in this fight
Goku resisted the telepathy of Demigra with his Godly Chi. Demigra could control Omega Shenlong, a galaxy level being.
That's telepathy not soulfucking hax.

And i don't see xenoverse as canon feats for goku.

Luigifan001 said:
Actually, Seiya has been Wanked to death in this wikia, so no wonder people think Seiya out of all people would even manage to touch Goku.
No, Your just downplaying seiya.

I do not want this to be a Saint Seiya debate

Also what is Sailor Moon's ability that soul-***** people? Does it have to do with how pure, strong, fast, etc you are?

@UndyIan: Lol Kaguya and Pain has Soul-***** hax as well, so your point is they can f*ck beerus/whis with that f*ck ability?

DeezNuts1102 said:
@UndyIan: Lol Kaguya and Pain has Soul-***** hax as well, so your point is they can f*ck beerus/whis with that f*ck ability?
I never said anyone that has soul hax can kill beerus There is like a type of soulhax that can affect anyone even if there galaxy level (like odin from marvel or any skyfather that has Hax)

seriously, Beerus cross Hell and Heaven like it was his home, I don't think someone like beerus/whis will get affected by soul hax that easily, and even if he was somehow lost his soul, he can literally retrieve it back easily through king yamma.

Considering Ki is also spiritualpower I think Goku's aura should resist. Also, Usagi lacks any feat to stand up to Goku now that he is confirmed Galaxy

DeezNuts1102 said:
seriously, Beerus cross Hell and Heaven like it was his home, I don't think someone like beerus/whis will get affected by soul hax that easily, and even if he was somehow lost his soul, he can literally retrieve it back easily through king yamma.
Now, your making stuff up.

Just because there fast doesn't mean they can resist to soulfuck it's like saying PC supers can always resist to soulfuck because he's infinite fast.

And lasty, No poof of beerus getting his soul back or whatever.

Okay maybe i was making up stuff, but it doesn't mean that your point was right either, From your perspective, leading to a certain point that Naruto Characters can beat Dbz since no one in dbz can resist soulhax, or like Kaguya can soulhax Pre-crisis Superman

Well, Goku is now trillions of times FTL IIRC, while Moon is only in the billions, combined with his new upgrades, he likely wins.

you're overrating the hax ability too much, By your logic, anyone who has the same hax like Kaguya/sage of six paths in naruto can literally **** dbz characters easily, and even Pre-crisis superman? Dude that's ridiculous on so many levels

As for speed, Goku will surpass her in fnf and the future Universe 6 arcs

@DeezNuts1102

Actually based off their profiles their power should be pretty even so I don't see how the naruto character example is valid in this case also I mentioned speed too.Theyre both close in overral stats but she edges him in hax that's the point.

Going to elaborate my point.

They're rather close in stats, with Goku taking it shortly...

But however, her hax and (If I missed anything) immense experience advantage would lead her the win.

How would it lead her the win when he's both more powerful (So direct attacks won't do damage) and faster (So she can't hit him at all)?

Their power gap will eventually increase in a pretty damn large amount in the future, after they finish their energy scales revision, Goku is possibly At Least Muti-Galaxy+ level plus his speed is trillion times FTL in short burst, As much as i love sailor moon(one of my childhood animes), her hax abilities won't help her getting away from being obliterated/blitz by Goku

The Everlasting said:
How would it lead her the win when he's both more powerful (So direct attacks won't do damage) and faster (So she can't hit him at all)?
He's more powerful, and faster, yes. But Usagi is quite able to keep up, judging by their stats.

FanofRPGs said:
I do not want this to be a Saint Seiya debate
Also what is Sailor Moon's ability that soul-***** people? Does it have to do with how pure, strong, fast, etc you are?
Me neither, but i need to post this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJTuQrIhWyI&feature=youtu.be&t=29s Thats the actual Goku vs Seiya battle.

And, at that point Goku speed is so much FTL that theres no time for Sailor Moon to do anything, in 0,0001 Sec thats it 1 chop in the neck.

@DeezNuts1102

I don't like sailor moon to begin with but she's apparently hundred billions FTL which should make her far faster than Goku unless I've missed something .

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@DeezNuts1102
I don't like sailor moon to begin with but she's apparently hundred billions FTL which should make her far faster than Goku unless I've missed something .
Instant transmission is pretty much infinite speed.

@CHILL: you can ask FanofRPGs directly for the calc though or you can search for it somewhere between the DB Super related threads

@ImagoDesattrolante

Goku is already stronger, and you only need to be a little faster than someone to blitz, which Goku is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back