• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gotta Revise 'Em All, Part 2: Getting to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, if we're seperatin the continuities, don't see why the Creation Trio avatars wouldn't also be affected
Because again, they scale to the entire Pokemon cosmology. All the canons are under the same cosmology, it's just that cross-scaling between them is banned. But, since the Creation Trio scale to the full cosmology, they'd be unaffected

yeah, didn't understood why they are considered in the same cosmology, but oh well, maybe we can tackle this in a later crt, for now let us stick to what was accepted also because i am too lazy to actually do anything

I mean, I know their true forms would scale, not sure if their avatars would tho
2-B, likely 2-A comes from the entire cosmology being a countless to infinite number of universes. Also in all canons, Dialga and Palkia have a feat of being about to reset the entire cosmology to one without any spirit (thanks Cyrus)

Don't really get how Cyrus' remake the universe plan is actually 2-A, but ehh, what do I know
Still, Primal Dialga is limited to Low 2-C so it isn't too far-fetched to say that not all avatars are equal

Don't really get how Cyrus' remake the universe plan is actually 2-A, but ehh, what do I know
Still, Primal Dialga is limited to Low 2-C so it isn't too far-fetched to say that not all avatars are equal
It's because it was stated to be all of reality, not just the universe, which was accepted as being the entire cosmology

Giratina literally Bench pressed innumerable universes in PLA.

And manga hasn't expanded the cosmology beyond a single universe/timeline

Anime does whatever they like to the CT

...So what?
Primal Dialga is just a low 2-C normal dialga
It's AP is still so stupidly high there and it's hax is why Dialga stomps the Sonic verse
primal dialga is not that high in low 2-C, if at all, also he doesn't have all its hax

No it lost power too. Its mastery over all timelines (2-B to 2-A) is reduced to mastery over one timeline (Low 2-C)
Actually funnily enough, I realized something a while ago about Primal Dialga and planned on making a thread about it one day.

So, we all know Grovyle, right? And how he defeated Uxie, Azelf, and Team Pokepals, who defeated Mespirit, who are consider Multi+ here, yeah? Well, Grovyle still considers Primal Dialga a massive threat to him after he preformed said feats, to the point where he basically wanted to give up when he appeared to him and Team Pokepals when they tried to go back to the past a second time, so Primal Dialga should still scale. However, it would only be for AP and Dura, so stuff like range will only be Low 2-C.
(So in other words, I'm suggesting we give him the Infinity Gauntlet treatment.)

I'm unsure why we're discussing the tier of a Pokémon who doesn't even have a profile on the wiki
We have characters who scale to him on here (Grovyle, Celebi, and Dusknoir), so it is somewhat important to talk about.

Also one more thing: Why are we bringing up Sonic?-

Bump. The mainline game stuff have been sorted out.

What we got to do next is anime stats

Anime profiles will be for Trainer Pokémon and special wild Pokémon like Team Rocket Bewear.

There are other verses, like PMD, Pokken and more, but I don't think there are many interested parties for it.

I wanted to start PMD but I kind of lost interest

Uh, not really. The game stats haven’t been applied yet, and I’m pretty sure we haven’t determined what all the legendaries scale to.
I think we have tbh. We got a bunch of calcs, and the consensus seems to be to scale other legendaries to the lowest value based on when they're encountered in-game (like Latios/Latias in Gen 3 being encountered after beating the League, which comes after beating Groudon)

I say lowest because, take Gen 4 for example... We're not making Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno 2-B to 2-A

I think we have tbh. We got a bunch of calcs, and the consensus seems to be to scale other legendaries to the lowest value based on when they're encountered in-game (like Latios/Latias in Gen 3 being encountered after beating the League, which comes after beating Groudon)

I say lowest because, take Gen 4 for example... We're not making Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno 2-B to 2-A
couldn't we give them a gen 4 key? there are more than just 1 of each right? maybe the natives of sinnoh are stronger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back