• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Creation vs Destruction: Low 2-C edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't, at least, that isn't at all accepted.

What the SK has or does has nothing at all to do with Ichibe or any Zanpakuto for that matter, all SK has done is create life and death concepts for the Bleach verse, I'm not sure how you can say he'd be able to interact with NEP 1 because of that.
At least Universe level, possibly Universe level+ (Should be above his vegetative state, created the Bleach Cosmos as it is currently in the story)

At least Massively FTL (Is the supreme being of the Bleach verse, should be above everyone)

I was sure he does lol

At least Universe level, possibly Universe level+ (Should be above his vegetative state, created the Bleach Cosmos as it is currently in the story)

At least Massively FTL (Is the supreme being of the Bleach verse, should be above everyone)

I was sure he does lol
He's the supreme being in terms of stats, he doesn't possess every ability in the verse or their feats, his conceptual hax is his own, it has absolutely nothing to do with Ichibe.

SK should have that realistically, though the counter argument was basically that we can't prove he'd be able to use abilities he can grant to others or something.

Regardless, that's getting off-topic.

So unless someone posts something that explains why she doesn’t get nulled besides the other dozens of passives he has with thought based reality warping amongst other things...

As I said, if Plot Manipulation were to equalised to any Concepts it would be Type 2 Concepts, the plot is far beyond what Type 3 Concepts are. As Plot Manipulation is equal to, if not exceeding, the Transcendence of Reality that sets Type 2 and Type 3 Concepts apart.

With that in mind, isn’t this is a massive stomp if SK literally can’t do anything?

As I said, if Plot Manipulation were to equalised to any Concepts it would be Type 2 Concepts, the plot is far beyond what Type 3 Concepts are. As Plot Manipulation is equal to, if not exceeding, the Transcendence of Reality that sets Type 2 and Type 3 Concepts apart.
Where does it say or was agreed upon that Plot Manipulation is comparable to Type 2 Concept Manipulation

Where does it say or was agreed upon that Plot Manipulation is comparable to Type 2 Concept Manipulation
Type 3 Concepts are a part of Reality, Type 2 Concepts are Transcendent of Reality, this is what differentiates the two Types and is an accepted fact. And the Plot is without a doubt Transcendent of Reality, and depending on the Verse, Transcendent of even Type 2 Concepts. Only someone who doesn't understand how this stuff works thinks that interacting with Type 3 Concepts is even close to interacting with the Plot that exists untouched by Reality.

Instead of asking if the Plot is Transcendent of Reality, I'm going to flip this and ask if you think the Plot is a part of Reality, governing but dependent on it like Type 3 Concepts?

Instead of asking if the Plot is Transcendent of Reality, I'm going to flip this and ask if you think the Plot is a part of Reality, governing but dependent on it like Type 3 Concepts?
It can be unless stated otherwise, is literally standard assumptions

Didn't Gremmy create and erase a being who can become non-existent at a whim? This guy. (Obv Soul King would scale to being able to do that)

Could that count as being able to interact with NEP, since logically, if being non-existent made Gremmy unable to interact with him, then he wouldn't fear being erased or be able to be erased?

Genuinely curious.

Yeah, some staffs are against it sadly.
It makes sense, I thought about it, because Sayori had still a concept since she was still recognizable from Monika, who is acasual. For a safe end, we decided to give Type 2 NEP only to those who are stated to don't have a concept anymore.

If SK can affect monika then doesn’t SK just powernull her and kill her with whatever ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back