• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori Dan VS Prime Soul King (Battle for 10th strongest Low 2-C non-smurf)

Soul King yeets with a plethora of abilities such as layered Type 2 Conceptual manipulation which Mori doesn't have nor resist to my knowledge.

Also Soul King's 4-D hax isn't baseline either, and going from Mori's profiles it seems like his 4-D stuff is baseline. Yhwach's Almighty is high end 4-D and The Soul King has a much better version than Yhwach's.

Also Mori has no way to negate Soul King's multiple forms of Mid-Godly regeneration.

I also don't think Mori can even interact with Soul King's NEP.

Also SK has the much better Fate Hax given that Yhwach and SK are capable of effecting all possible outcomes, whereas Mori is only capable of altering probability of events such as the future.

In class rn, will respond to this later, but in what way is any of Soul King's 4-D hax layered or "high-end"?

It being 2-A doesn't make it above baseline 4-D if that's what you're referring to.

Soul King yeets with a plethora of abilities such as layered Type 2 Conceptual manipulation which Mori doesn't have nor resist to my knowledge.

Also Soul King's 4-D hax isn't baseline either, and going from Mori's profiles it seems like his 4-D stuff is baseline. Yhwach's Almighty is high end 4-D and The Soul King has a much better version than Yhwach's.

Also Mori has no way to negate Soul King's multiple forms of Mid-Godly regeneration.

I also don't think Mori can even interact with Soul King's NEP.

Also SK has the much better Fate Hax given that Yhwach and SK are capable of effecting all possible outcomes, whereas Mori is only capable of altering probability of events such as the future.
How many layers is soul kings stuff? (Do you know how many)

In class rn, will respond to this later, but in what way is any of Soul King's 4-D hax layered or "high-end"?
Scaling above Yhwach's which effects infinite 4-D timelines. Yhwach's is Infinite 4-D, SK scales above Yhwach's Almighty.
It being 2-A doesn't make it above baseline 4-D if that's what you're referring to.
Uh, it absolutely does. There's two literal degrees of infinity between Low 2-C and 2-A. 2-A is infinite 4-D, Low 2-C is just baseline 4-D.

@LordGinSama 2-A and Low 2-C hax is still 4-D, just the range is different. The only way how the potency is better is if you affected someone with 4-D resistance
Wanna give me some citation for that? Not that I don't believe you but I don't recall our Tiering System treating it that way unless a CRT was made recently.

It was changed a while ago, you can ask DontTalk since he made the CRT, but affecting 2-A range is just that, range. You need feats of affecting someone with resistance on that level if you wanna argue it has layers

Anyways, Mori can't necessarily kill Soul King but Mori has a resistance to basically all of his relevant hax (soon to also resist CM Type 2), a passive Aura which Soul King doesn't resist that'll basically make him want to suck Mori's dick, several forms of Power Nullification and Power Mimicry that'll make him instantly resist whatever he copies from Soul King, and more shit Soul King doesn't resist.

It was changed a while ago, you can ask DontTalk since he made the CRT, but affecting 2-A range is just that, range. You need feats of affecting someone with resistance on that level if you wanna argue it has layers.
Vs battle standards be changing more than my girl does on where she wants to ******* eat.

Ahhhh gotcha.

Anyways, Mori can't necessarily kill Soul King but Mori has a resistance to basically all of his relevant hax (soon to also resist CM Type 2), a passive Aura which Soul King doesn't resist that'll basically make him want to suck Mori's dick, several forms of Power Nullification and Power Mimicry that'll make him instantly resist whatever he copies from Soul King, and more shit Soul King doesn't resist.
Does soul King have resistance to fate manipulation? If he doesn't then mori just puts him in a samsara Cycle
Or even null his powers and regen via Pandora,jin hoechook(perfect circle),and many more power null in GOH.

The only thing Soul King can do is Fate Manipulation that can completely impress Mori Dan, and Mori Dan easily resists it.(4D Acausality Type 4 and 4D Fate Manipulation)

Soul King ' s Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation is not layered.
Soul King's Conceptual Manipulation is only 3D unless I make a new crt for it to be 4D.
So he can't impress Mori.(Mori has a Higher Dimensional Existence. )
Also, Soul King does not use it offensively.

Soul King doesn't even have a Nep.
He has only Erasure of Nonexistent.

Soul King's Fate Manipulation is Basic 4D and has no layers.

Due to Mori's abilities(Large Size Type 9, Omnipresence... ) , Soul King doesn't have any wincons here.

Last edited:
Back