• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Have bad news in JBW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you guys wonder why i gonna leave JBW? Yea. I do answer it.

It is cause i tried my best to editing any pages which i can reach 5,000 edits, useless i can't really do edit my pages, there are lot pages i made my own ideas to plan in JBW for make JBW better one for choose. And about other incomplete pages someone created, with poor texts, and with low quality images. Also about mention there was a Google+ version of Fictional Character, Ness with Exaggerated Version in JBW, that can't really be rename to be Ness (Exaggerated) cause mods or admins told me they saying no to me, really yea i can't ask them with permission to rename the page because sonething was really happen in March 2019, they saying that i did varied the page like the copied of VSBW's Superhuman Physical Characteristics page in JBW, I really do believe it just happened to me, someone decided their own idea to do for JBW Category: Powers and Abilities.

Forgot to mention that i tried to updated my pages in my profile category that'll be successful to rest in JBW, but i can't really do anything to them, remember to saying i made lot of pages, i have no supporters for commend to help fixed them, yea that's it. And about my wikias too. I tried my best to updated my wikias, with good things. But i really can't do anything to them, there are lot pages i made in my wikias, so I'm just overhead to them...

Also on Twitter, i remember what, my friend VEXIKKU has become ignored to me, he did not see to be enjoying to me anymore when i reshared my favorite games and shows. It did make me sad...

Yea, just one more, seriously. This has been happening in the JBW server, on Discord. It's today, I have bad news for you guys... It's horrifyingly happen to me... Since on Discord, JBW server... Rodri was just worry in Discord that he can't tell people about who invited him to the Discord server. The Skelton tell him about Rodri were so sad in itself for no god damn reasons. Then Alechan and me appear on the chat that war is started on the chat, there might be ruined on JBW. Then complete on the chat, i told them to shut up because i doesn't wanna JBW to be ruined, i just wanna JBW to be peaceful to them, then The Skelton told me to stop and saying "You, zip it." then I'd saying "Oof..." that he just kill me with this real joke. Then in the end of chat in JBW server, The Skelton told Rodri about Know to make him not sad, then Rodri won't make him happy in JBW server, he said that he took a water glasses to drink, then he'll be calm down. Then The Skelton has done with it. His best were not good enough to make JBW not try be ruined. I see he has been left the JBW server, he has been defeated with it. Then I'm now depressed with it, I'd saying to Rodri "You shut up Rodri." And....Happen to me here, Copetan come on the chat and here he saying things about he told me that he saying "You're not gonna make it better." to me, there i'd saying "But." quickly on the chat before he did quickly banned me on the JBW server. So my best were not so good enough to do anything anymore....

So that's all, I'm doing to leave JBW, like my CFC & RR Ideas Collection that i mentioned they won't doing to be miss me... Unfortunately, I doing to leave the internet, i can't see them just love me anymore here... I remember to know what... I just hated everyone on the internet...

So far here, just goodbye guys... You are not doing to miss me...

Seol404 said:
I'm going to be honest with you, I understood almost none of that. can somebody else please explain what happened?
I already saying about it happened.

I'll just assume English isn't your first language

Rodri "Dante"
Oh look, its someone wjo was involved in the Discord drama that could probably explain it in a way that normal people could actually read it.

Oh look, its someone wjo was involved in the Discord drama that could probably explain it in a way that normal people could actually read it.

Long story short Goerge Bush did 7/11

I did 7/11, then I moved on to a higher paying job that allowed me to use my talents better

Forgot to mention here, Someone was no fun with me anymore, and i only hoping Rodari was make joking to The Skelton, Me, and Alechan about Rodri make himself sad in Discord.

Who did Copetan kick from the server?

I'm going to guess it was either Derpy, Alex, or both. (Probably should have been both)

You honestly should have kicked Alex too, he didn't help the situation, he might have actually made it worse than Derpy did, but thats for Rodri to decide, not me.

Yellowpig10 said:
seems like he was just generally a dick
I don't think he tries to be mean, I think hes just bad at sympathizing. Which is something I can understand.

BOI, SERIOUSLY. JUST STOP NOW! YOU GUYS CAN SHUT UP IDIOTS, I'M NOT GONNA LOSE ON JBW, I'M ACTUALLY THE STRONGEST BOI. I ONLY HAVE FIND THE SECRET CLUE IN JBW, I ONLY WERE GOOD AT SOLVING SECRETS. TELL YOU, COPETAN DID INVITE RODRI TO JBW DISCORD SERVER. ALL IT'S REAL HAPPEN TO MAKE HIM SAD IN DISCORD. I ONLY SEE HE MAKE JOKING ABOUT BEINF SAD IN DISCORD, NO MATTER WHAT.

I ONLY NEED SPACE, I ONLY WANNA TO BE REST, I JUST WANNA MAKE JBW BETTER TOGETHER WITH PEOPLE, JUST NOT TRYING TO RUINED JBW. I ONLY MAD AT YOU GUYS, ALL I DID WAS DEPRESSED BECAUSE COPETAN DID BANNED ME IN JBW DISCORD SERVER, I ONLY LOVE JBW DISCORD SERVER, I DO NOT WANNA TO BE LOSE.

YOU GUYS ARE USELESS NOW. I ADIMT IT I DID IT. I CAN NOW SUMMON A LEADER OF THE YOUTUBE TEAM TO USING MEME SPAMMING LOT TIMES TO MAKE YOU GUYS DIED INSANELY, OR ELSE I'D CHOOSE ONE TO TURN INTO EVIL, BECOME CORRINE TO RUINED JBW AND RULED THE INTERNET.

Don't worry about it, you're still welcome here, as far as I'm aware

You know dude, I desperately want to feel sympathetic for you, but after all the stupid shit that you've done I can't do that.

For the record, a combination of Derpy, Rodri and Alex was the closest I have ever come to outwardly screaming in frustration due to JBW like, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back